Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition to Get Rid of BELLINI on the PATIO.

mikeydny

After hearing this guy out there for so long, and complaining every time, and then hearing about his all CD SAME TRACK set again this week, I think its time to give this guy the fuckin boooooooooooot............who's with me.

Bring Jimmy in that bitch and let him rip it up. :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

who's with me.

Bring Jimmy in that bitch and let him rip it up. :D

AMEN....i agree 110%, get Ivano Linguini out of there....Jimmy in the patio would be very nice, he has done it before....but that truly is just wishful thinking....:rolleyes:

no offense to Ivanno, however his sets have become dated, boring, and very predictable I wouldn't mind hearing some up and coming talents on the patio. Jimmy T., Eddies S., and even our cp pool of talent Pete, Sean , Frank, and Danny.. The patio would be a great place, for these people to showcase their talents.

Guest saleen351

the tribe has spoken,

WE WANT JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note i've only spent a couple minutes on the patio when some married broad was blowing me, but i always stay away, the humidity messes my hair up.. so i'm not a patio music expert but i'll take cps word on it..

If you're tired of Ivano, come hear Stryke, Juan Mejia, Cedric Gervais and some other surprise guest this Sunday at the Surfcomber pool area!

Party starts at 7 A.M. till at least 7 P.M.

Does Ivano even spin on the patio anymore? He hasn't been been playing when I've been out there.

Ivano is a great DJ, I remember when he used to drop massive sets on the patio late last summer (back when Space was in it's prime). And you all know what I'm talking about b/c you were all there.......so don't even front! I agree after a few months his sets got very predictable. However, I haven't heard him spin in a long time, but I've heard nothing but good things about his new Friday night sets @SPIN.

Looks like I'm checking him out tonight- I'll let you know tomorrow.

To be continued.

Originally posted by joeygk

but I've heard nothing but good things about his new Friday night sets @SPIN.

:cheese: ...i have been to Spin many times, and only twice in my many visits can i say that Bellini did good (IMO)....Ivano is predictable and should not be headlining at Spin, Roly would do a much better job there....But i am bias, when i think Bellini i :vomit3:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:cheese: ...i have been to Spin many times, and only twice in my many visits can i say that Bellini did good (IMO)....Ivano is predictable and should not be headlining at Spin, Roly would do a much better job there....But i am bias, when i think Bellini i :vomit3:

Roland -------> are you kidding me! Did you hear that mess he dropped after Picotto? The fun factor in the club plummeted from a 10 to 2 in approximately 30 seconds. Where's Oscar when you need him?

Roland -------> are you kidding me! Did you hear that mess he dropped after Picotto?

i agree....oscar was missed, i still think that roland can carry spin better.....

ps

roland doesnt spin hard dark trancy shit...ala Picotto...i could tell that roland was hating life, when he had to pick up the flow after Picotto....:(

Does Ivano even spin on the patio anymore? He hasn't been been playing when I've been out there.

Ivano is a great DJ, I remember when he used to drop massive sets on the patio late last summer (back when Space was in it's prime). And you all know what I'm talking about b/c you were all there.......so don't even front! I agree after a few months his sets got very predictable. However, I haven't heard him spin in a long time, but I've heard nothing but good things about his new Friday night sets @SPIN.

Looks like I'm checking him out tonight- I'll let you know tomorrow.

To be continued.

yep he still spins on the patio.I'm there almost every week.. you should hear the patio sets..

:D

I think that Space should put Ivano on hold til he buys some new vinyl...

and Roland is definetly NOT the answer :vomit2:

Space should follow its own lead and keep the diversity of the summer talent going...and switch up the patio! Every weekend I end up wandering out onto the patio at some point, and wish I never did!!!

Originally posted by steffy27

I think that Space should put Ivano on hold til he buys some new vinyl...

Or burns some new Cd's, but with Audiogalaxy down, he must be lacking in the music department, maybe thats why his sets are the same every week....:laugh:

Ivano has one of the bigger followings as a local dj in our scene & I have the utmost respect for the guy. I mean consider this, he plays 5 venues in 3 nights and well over 8 hours a venue... It takes an immense record collection far from what I can imagine to carefully vary your sets while keeping it interesting 4 every outing. Not to mention he spends some of his time in the studio as well as traveling. Ivano is there for a reason, lets give the guy some credit.

Jimmy Toural.

I dont think anyone is really bashing him, they are just BORED of him. He needs to change it up or get changed outta there.

Also I went out to listen to DHM for a bit Thurs and was not impressed, ran right back inside.

maybe that's the problem in a nutshell. he plays too much..I give the guy credit for what, he has acccomplished as a dj. however he should give his audience, some credit as well, by not playing the same tracks over and over again. as I said I'm on the patio, at space almost every weekend, and I hear the same tracks every week. it's actually to point now; that I won't even go out on the patio. imo the only reason he can, hold an audience on the patio at space. is because people are to banged up; to really care what music is being played. it's rather strange that he is rarely; if ever in the blue room. think about it ..

when Oscar is done in the Blue Room, so am I.

Originally posted by sobeton

. imo the only reason he can, hold an audience on the patio at space. is because people are to banged up; to really care what music is being played. it's rather strange that he is rarely; if ever in the blue room. think about it ..

when Oscar is done in the Blue Room, so am I.

I second that. Most of the people are way fucked up when he comes on so they don't really care about the music in the state they are. I am sure even DJ Laz would rock the patio at 7am in the morning. :blown:

I dont think the people on the patio in the morning care, most of that crowd comes in pretty late, and its more of a who snorted more coke and who looks better crowd then who actually cares who is djing type of deal........