Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition to Get Rid of BELLINI on the PATIO.

mikeydny

Wow, thank God someone came out and said it, Ivano Sucks the big fat one, I pray every night before I go to sleep that someone would replace this guy, he's starting to get pretty annoying. The problem is, is that everyone is complacent with the music on the patio, the problem is, is that people dont go to the patio to listen to the music they go to be in the pation reguardless of the music. If you want to hear the sound that the patio should have you must go to the Surfcomber this Sunday Morning to see Joey Andron spin his web of ryhthm. Soooo combine phat beats and the patios energy, THEN you have a one two punch that will never die. Also dont miss Joey Andron and Obby Ledee @ the Official SOTU Records launch party @ LOLA. Trust me you dont want to miss out.

www.soturecords.com

Orlando

no offense to Ivanno, however his sets have become dated, boring, and very predictable I wouldn't mind hearing some up and coming talents on the patio. Jimmy T., Eddies S., and even our cp pool of talent Pete, Sean , Frank, and Danny.. The patio would be a great place, for these people to showcase their talents.

thank you

:)

maybe that's the problem in a nutshell. he plays too much..

i agree w/ you there Tony...too many gigs can make u lose focus... i think one of the most important parts of being a DJ is always listening to new music...Dont get me wrong here guys ....i would love to rock the patio... its just everytime i go out into the patio, its stuffed...which means $$$$$$ is being made...So like the crowd or not...I dont think Space is in a hurry to make any changes...

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

i agree w/ you there Tony... its just everytime i go out into the patio, its stuffed...

which means $$$$$$ is being made...So like the crowd or not...

I dont think Space is in a hurry to make any changes...

I agree the patio is stuffed. particularly when the blue room is closed. imo that has nothing to do with Ivanno. again people are still lit up, and they want to dance. so the options are go home; or go to the patio. . it's not the crowd that brothers me ; it's the talent on the patio. Space could make a hell of lot more money, by having quality talent on the patio; that could hold an audience. the blue room closes at around 9:00am; have you ever scene the front entrance at that time ?? it's dead .. it's wasn't like that a year ago.. Ivanno needs to go and space knows it. when space comes to the realization, that the patio attendance is dropping. things will change.. or perhaps somebody will come along with a better after-hours option; then space will be forced to make that change faster.

Ivano made the patio back in the day...but it is time to move on and get out of the booth so some up and comer can take it to the next level....his sets are just "sleepers", when i cant go to sleep i slap on one ivano's patio sets...and i hit the pillow faster with that than with Nyquil....:zzz:

Ivano can still rock it.

If its not broken dont fix it.

Ivano can span his record collection a bit. or hes just worn out. i mean i think he plays just about everywhere.

burned out a bit he might be, yes,ill give you that.

i just dont like the fact a lot of people on this board (thread) have a bias opinion here and an agenda to rip him because either they are a dj or a good friend of one of the djs that would love to be in his place right now. infact they have wet dreams about such position to be in.

please dont do that he took that patio and made it what it is today. in the first phases of Club Space people didnt even know it had a patio...."Space has an outdoor patio?"

if you dont like the "repetiveness" of his sets dont go near the patio form 6 am on. If enough people do that thats the best way to let Space now its time for a change.

I think the poll is pretty reflective ,of what the board thinks. if the poll were run inside of Space. I think even space might, be quite enlighten by the results. politics aside some type of change is needed on the patio. :)

Originally posted by klubveteran

if you dont like the "repetiveness" of his sets dont go near the patio form 6 am on. If enough people do that thats the best way to let Space now its time for a change.

trust me i dont go past 7 am on the patio and neither do alot of people....after roland, i am out....back to the blue room....his (ivano) time came and went, no sense on holding on to the past...:peeleft:

ps

Mr. Rivera would do a great job on the patio too....just a thought...:idea:

Originally posted by klubveteran

i just dont like the fact a lot of people on this board (thread) have a bias opinion here and an agenda to rip him because either they are a dj or a good friend of one of the djs that would love to be in his place right now. infact they have wet dreams about such position to be in.

Funny u should say that... Im a DJ and i opened up for Ivano on friday night @ Club Spin... On the way to the club 3 different people called me ,and told me about it... I felt the timing was way off, and the last thing i wanted was for anyone from Space or Spin to think i had anything to do with starting this post... Thats kind of like shooting yourself in the foot... I actually called a friend, and had them post for me... Ive heard Ivano maybe 2 or 3 times in the last couple of months... On friday his set was very good IMO....But i really dont spend enough time in the patio during his set to post an opinion...

JT