Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ohh Shitt..

I just told was arguing with my mom and I was like: I DON'T GET MY PERIOD ANYMORE!! And she was like: what?! And I was like: I GET A SHOT!! And she was like: Depo?? And I was like: YEAH!! And then I realized what I had just told her, and I was like: shitt..

Kill me.. :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by hoke

Oh well... what's she gonna do, suck the depo back out your arm?

It's actually a shot in the ass not the arm..i know 2 bitches on it...well now considering cody...make it 3.

Codica: Does this mean i can come inside of you now with no worries?? :idea:

Originally posted by quoth

It's actually a shot in the ass not the arm..i know 2 bitches on it...well now considering cody...make it 3.

Codica: Does this mean i can come inside of you now with no worries?? :idea:

Yeah Quoth is right.. it's a shot in the ass.. :cool:

And Quoth: yes, technically, you can. :tongue:

My ex got it in the arm. <shrug>

Or maybe your girls like it in the ass? :idea:

EDIT: Oooooh! Cody gets it in the ass too! :D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

not only that....u just told everyone on cp too.

too much info!

It's all good.

So Cody takes it in the ass... I thought you couldn't get a girl pregnant that way.

Call me stupid, no really go ahead... but why would depo prevent you from getting your period?

Originally posted by teklord310

Call me stupid, no really go ahead... but why would depo prevent you from getting your period?

Hormone regulation. No ovulation, hence no need for the period.

Originally posted by teklord310

Because.. Depo prevents the egg from being released from the ovary.. and since the egg isn't released.. the hormonal cascade that happens after the corpus luteum forms is never started.. therefore.. the period is never occuring..

And I didn't mean I take *that* in the ass.. I meant they give you the shot in the ass cheek. Blahh.. :D :D

See...the bad part about depo-provera is that as opposed to the pill ortho-tricycline...when u get yer period on ortho...you have a few placebo sugar pills if you want to take themif yer on that much of a habit of taking yer pills everyday like you should...but on the pill when u get yer period yer supposed to NOT take the pill for i guess 5-7 days or however long yer period is....now the bad part to all this for a chic is that...if she gets depo then the reason she gets no period is because her hormone (Estrogen) continues to produce even during THAT TIME that yer body should not be producing hormones.

So basically...with the pill u get yer period but DO NOT TAKE THE PILLS DURING IT...but will depo you DONT GET YER PERIOD but YET...DONT HAVE ANY PILLS...but the downside is that in the future yer WAYYYYYYYY more suceeptable to uterine cancer...osteoporosis....ovarian cancer and fuckin cancer in general as opposed to someone on the pill.

Now the girls i know have no side-effects to depo but i hear that there are some NASTY ass side effects...but in general i dont think that its a good idea that yer body continues to produce estrogen when it TECHNICALLY shouln't be producing it...thats kinda fuckin with genetics hardcore.

eh...either way i'd plant my seed inside of cody if she'd let me...

..and if my girl had no problem with it :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

Wow.. Mr. Quoth the certified gyno over here.. how in the hell did you know all that??

Im fuckin good what can i say...i read up and do lots of research..the fuckin female body is some intriguing shit...

now ask yerself...

HMM...i wonder what Quoth knows about sex??

:eek: :eek:

Im fuckin good what can i say...i read up and do lots of research..the fuckin female body is some intriguing shit...

now ask yerself...

HMM...i wonder what Quoth knows about sex??

:eek: :eek:

:laugh: That doesn't mean shit... I bet there are some seriously nerdy kids out there who know a shitload of *information* but would nut in five seconds flat if they ever got within ten feet of a beautiful woman.

*drool* *slobber* *wipes drool on sleeve*

"I know a lot about the female anatomy. Would you like to have intercourse with me?"

*fart* *drool* *fart* *picks nose*

:tongue:

:laugh: That doesn't mean shit... I bet there are some seriously nerdy kids out there who know a shitload of *information* but would nut in five seconds flat if they ever got within ten feet of a beautiful woman.

*drool* *slobber* *wipes drool on sleeve*

"I know a lot about the female anatomy. Would you like to have intercourse with me?"

*fart* *drool* *fart* *picks nose*

:tongue:

um, :confused:

To summarize: you may know alot, but that doesn't mean you can keep it up. :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

speak for yerself.

In the mean time you don't see me posting my personal biz like you that "oh, im not gettin any ass etc etc"

well i guess that means that im doing SOMETHING right, no? :confused:

:rolleyes:

fucking french people i swear...they think just cause they gave us the staute of liberty that they know what goes on in my life.

:laugh:

Yeah, well, life's a balance... I guess the current drought is God's way of making up for my college years. ;)

well if yer past yer college years then that means yer 20's are coming to an end and yer prolly wayyyyyyyyyy more prone to "not being able to get it up" than some of us young folks who just started their 20's. :D

well if yer past yer college years then that means yer 20's are coming to an end and yer prolly wayyyyyyyyyy more prone to "not being able to get it up" than some of you folks who just started their 20's. :D

maybe that'll be your case...but definitely not in my neck of the woods! :laugh:

well actually hope that is the case for more males cuz then I will be king of the pride then!!