Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I asked my b/f if I could sleep with others

etherialboytoy

Ok, here is the story...

The other night my boyfriend and I were having a discussion about our sexual partners. He is had about 18 and I have had about 4. We both agree that we want to spend our lives together, but I feel that I don't have men out of my system. I want to be able to have sex with other guys. I told him to give me a month, I had asked for longer but he declined. He told him I was not to give my name to them or any personal info that it would have to be a one nite stand, I agreed. I did tell him that within those 30 days I would go out on my own. This was on the 4th of July, when I was getting ready to go on this weekend on my own. He told me he didn't want me to. He is afraid I will meet someone and fall for them. I told that I loved him very much and that I knew it was hurting him so I wouldn't do it. The problem is that eventhough I love him very much I find it too hard sometimes to resist temptation. I love him and I don't know why I feel these urges for others. Can anyone offer any advice?

Honestly this is the weirdest arrangement I have ever heard. I don't know why your BF aGreed to it because he obviously doesn't feel comfortable in going through with it, as you can tell. If you love him and the love( & Love making) is good and strong I don't understand why you would want to go around and sleep with guys you don't know, possibly infecting yourself with evil diseases and your bfriend all in the name of "Experimentation". If your not happy now and want to peak over the snow bank with other guys what makes you think your going to be happy when you are spending the rest of your life with this guy?:laugh::idea:

if u still have urges in ur system for other men, then ur obviously not ready to commit urself... although u may love ur bf very much, u cant have the best of both worlds..... either suck it up and be with him and only him... or break up. and do ur thing. and hope hes still there waiting for u when ur ready to commit to him. and if hes not, dont say i didnt warn ya ;)

Originally posted by etherialboytoy

Ok, here is the story...

The other night my boyfriend and I were having a discussion about our sexual partners. He is had about 18 and I have had about 4. We both agree that we want to spend our lives together, but I feel that I don't have men out of my system. I want to be able to have sex with other guys. I told him to give me a month, I had asked for longer but he declined. He told him I was not to give my name to them or any personal info that it would have to be a one nite stand, I agreed. I did tell him that within those 30 days I would go out on my own. This was on the 4th of July, when I was getting ready to go on this weekend on my own. He told me he didn't want me to. He is afraid I will meet someone and fall for them. I told that I loved him very much and that I knew it was hurting him so I wouldn't do it. The problem is that eventhough I love him very much I find it too hard sometimes to resist temptation. I love him and I don't know why I feel these urges for others. Can anyone offer any advice?

first of all, why would you wanna have a one night stand? Its not nearly as good as being with someone who loves you and cares about you and who is gonna be with you in the long run.

Originally posted by girly

first of all, why would you wanna have a one night stand? Its not nearly as good as being with someone who loves you and cares about you and who is gonna be with you in the long run.

because she wants to sew her oats.... people need to experience things for themselves u know? she probably just wants to know what it feels like to be single and do her thing with whomever she chooses for a while... like a lot of people do before they settle down.... the fact that she hasnt done that and already has a steady bf may be scaring her to think that shes missing out on something... which isnt unheard of at all... but i agree with u girly... if she gives up her bf to a bunch of guys just to get it outta her system.. shes gonna be hurting her bf... and pushing him away.... and when she decides to come back, chances r, he'll have found someone else in the meantime and she'll be left with nothing.... but, thats the chance she has to take now isnt it :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

because she wants to sew her oats.... people need to experience things for themselves u know? she probably just wants to know what it feels like to be single and do her thing with whomever she chooses for a while... like a lot of people do before they settle down.... the fact that she hasnt done that and already has a steady bf may be scaring her to think that shes missing out on something... which isnt unheard of at all... but i agree with u girly... if she gives up her bf to a bunch of guys just to get it outta her system.. shes gonna be hurting her bf... and pushing him away.... and when she decides to come back, chances r, he'll have found someone else in the meantime and she'll be left with nothing.... but, thats the chance she has to take now isnt it :tongue:

yeah i totally agree theres to much to do and experiece as you said, you don't wanna be tied down. i think breaking up with him is the answer, then seeing other people and experiencing that not having a bunch of one night stands and trying to be together still that won't work .:D

Oh boy....

I can't believe you guys haven't figured this one out yet. First of all there is no female involved in this relationship. Notice the gender of etherialboytoy. B. B as is Boy. He has a boyfriend.

Holy shit... 18 gay partners??? Can he control his bowels? :hat:

This is bullshit, you have 3 posts. Welcome to CP, post this on the sex forum.

Originally posted by teklord310

Oh boy....

I can't believe you guys haven't figured this one out yet. First of all there is no female involved in this relationship. Notice the gender of etherialboytoy. B. B as is Boy. He has a boyfriend.

\.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So?

Oh boy....

This is bullshit, you have 3 posts. Welcome to CP, post this on the sex forum.

mature post:rolleyes:

Originally posted by echostar

i think teklord was just saying hes a guy to clear it up because everyone kept calling him "her"

i think whether it is a guy or girl peoples responses will be the same so what would he be clearing up?:idea::tongue::)

A few wise words from Romanthony=

" I never fuck...somebody tell me wassup...I go to these clubs, lookin for some love...better every time I go home, I end up alone....but I'll never quit, I just handle it.....I never fuck"

Romanthony-Neverfuck-Jan Driver mix

Well.. if you love him that much why would you want to take the rish of losing him. You might think its all sexual and its only a one night stand but having sexual intercourse is physical and mental.

If you just wanna see if there is others out there for you then thats a whole new story. Why take that risk of ruining something you are so commited too and just throw it away for a cheap meaningless thrill. I think its a shame that you have something so speical and want to actually take the chance, many people would die for what you have. I'm super that your bf is so unstanding. This is totally stepping all over his manlyhood and he is allowing this to happen. I think you might want to rethink.. this whole thing.. Maybe the problem lies deeper then that.

hoke good question--- how old are you?

btw- my opinion.... 14 partners is a high number ...

Originally posted by hoke

So?

I was just making sure people know. I have nothing against gay people, but when analyzing his situation one might come to a different conclusion based on the sexuality of both parties. 18 partners is a lot for anyone, gay or straight.

Thanks for seeing it from my perspective Justin. Sheeeshh.... :rolleyes: