Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My 1st Time At Tempts

Originally posted by queenbitch

I had a great time on Saturday and I thought Denny was incredible!!! Like I always say, if you don't like him, go elsewhere!!! Leave more room for those of us who love and appreciate him!!!

I agree, if don't like it, don't go. There are other places besides Temps if you really dislike it that much......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time on Saturday and I thought Denny was incredible!!! Like I always say, if you don't like him, go elsewhere!!! Leave more room for those of us who love and appreciate him!!!

God Forbid there be a Temps thread w/o a Queen Bitch Denny Kiss Ass Rant in it...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

it was my first saturday but i wasnt impressed....music was lackluster....tempo was too slow, too many acapellas and rivera beats, trainwrecks left and right, acapella slips, lighting didnt match the music, etc

***this is not intended to cause drama....just a review from a music lover who actually LISTENS to the music instead of guido fist pumping and shoulder shrugging***

its july....is there really a need to play Feel the Beat twice in a row? with all the good music out there, why are we hearing Watching You twice in one night, and feel the beat, tim deluxe, and shiny disco balls twice in a row each:confused:

the hella good acapella over Tim Deluxe was off....so off that he had to cut out most of the verse and jumped right to the chorus...Soulshaker was so slow it drained the energy out of the song (which is one of my fav tracks in the night)...the relentless keys and movin up keys EVERY time?:rolleyes:

maybe it was just an off night, but ive been to tempts 3 times and heard pretty much the same tunes every time...half of which I was listening to all winter....maybe some people like that, but i go out to dance, and boring music doesnt make me want to dance...

not to mention that we were getting tossed around by bouncers every five minutes, and bumped by saucebags every two....

HOWEVER, if you are with good people, its all good....It was nice to finally meet you pip, and tizzah108....great chillin laurie69er, bmw4gay, spygirl, whitecamaro, starbryte and teresadf, djdanfury for all of one second, ceeotter, and to anyone else who i missed...

BG

GO AWAY

Originally posted by bumparella

Kinda like there being a Merge/Metro post without a Sandman RYDELL BALL LICK.

:makeout: :makeout: :licker: :licker:

hysterical!!!!!!!!! But I just call it the way it is... And no- I am not one of the many Denny bashers on this site so easy...... :tongue:

Originally posted by tommytempts

YOU PEOPLE TOTALLY MISREPRESENT THE NIGHT, LIKE FEEL THE BEAT, HE STARTED PLAYING IT FOR ABOUT A MINUTE OR 2 AND THEN STARTED THE TRACK OVER, I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT, BUT WHEN JONATHAN PLAYS A TRACK FOR A HOUR IT'S THE BOMB RIGHT?

This is a joke right??? One guy plays for 6 hours every Sat. and the other plays for about 18 hours every Sat. into Sunday...

Just stop it..... This board always bashes JP despite the fact that no one can touch him "when hes on." When hes off thats another story in itself....

Guest saleen351

qeenbitch, its sooooooooooooooooooooooo apparent who you are....... i'm a huge denny fan, but come on he not sick evey night.... no dj is...... your denny replies only prove you know nothing of music......

Originally posted by thesandman

This is a joke right??? One guy plays for 6 hours every Sat. and the other plays for about 18 hours every Sat. into Sunday...

Just stop it..... This board always bashes JP despite the fact that no one can touch him "when hes on." When hes off thats another story in itself....

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN JP PEAKED OVER 3 YEARS AGO, IT'S BEEN A DOWN HILL K-HOLE FROM THERE

I had a great time at Tempts on Saturday, more so on Sunday. I think the music was great on both nights. Say what you want about Denny, but he must be doing somthing right because we all keep coming back for more. I LOVE TEMPTS:D :D :D

Nice to meet Teresadf, Starbryte, pipdaddy, and nice to see the rest of you! Cant wait for next weekend.

Originally posted by saleen351

qeenbitch, its sooooooooooooooooooooooo apparent who you are....... i'm a huge denny fan, but come on he not sick evey night.... no dj is...... your denny replies only prove you know nothing of music......

Really, enlighten me on who I am? As ususal your comments are as dumb as you. There are many other DJ's that I enjoy hearing so why don't you go scratch!! Obviously, no matter your geograhic location you are still NJ Trash!!! So glad that you moved and we don't have to see your ugly mug at Tempts!!!

YOU PEOPLE TOTALLY MISREPRESENT THE NIGHT, LIKE FEEL THE BEAT, HE STARTED PLAYING IT FOR ABOUT A MINUTE OR 2 AND THEN STARTED THE TRACK OVER, I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT, BUT WHEN JONATHAN PLAYS A TRACK FOR A HOUR IT'S THE BOMB RIGHT?

I THINK THAT YOU ARE IN PHYSICAL LOVE WITH TSETTOS CUZ THE ONLY TIME YOU MAKE A POST WITH MORE THAN JUST A SMILEY FACE IS WHEN SOMEONE BAD MOUTHS HIM

P.S. ALSO YOUR GAY FOR LEAVING SAT NITE

THE JUGGULATOR CLUB WAS THE BEST AFTER HOURS ALL YEAR

ALSO SUN NITE WAS THE BOMB

no its actually pretty annoying...thats the point...why do songs have to be played more than once? especially since feel the beat is 6 months old, which puts it in that still played out/not yet a classic stage...with all the tribal records that come out each you could drop a half hour of new music each week, 2.5 hours of recent music, and still drop an hour of classics (different each week)

get something straight here....UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT JUST GLANCE AT IT.....

I'm not Bashing Tempts, Denny or anything else....I was giving a review of the NIGHT...yes, one night, thats all.....I thought the music SATURDAY night was pretty lackluster...that doesnt mean I thought the WHOLE night was bad and it doesnt mean i didnt enjoy myself....but ive seen better (from Denny and Tempts, I mean)

and as far as misrepresenting the night, I did the absolute opposite. I gave MY impression of my night, honest and truthful....maybe other people werent paying attention as much as I was, or arent as knowledgeable about music, but i listen to every beat, and me and my crew can tell each track comin in after about 8 beats, and when we hear slips, we hear em.....

BG

Originally posted by vip-tech

I THINK THAT YOU ARE IN PHYSICAL LOVE WITH TSETTOS CUZ THE ONLY TIME YOU MAKE A POST WITH MORE THAN JUST A SMILEY FACE IS WHEN SOMEONE BAD MOUTHS HIM

P.S. ALSO YOUR GAY FOR LEAVING SAT NITE

THE JUGGULATOR CLUB WAS THE BEST AFTER HOURS ALL YEAR

ALSO SUN NITE WAS THE BOMB

I'LL BE @ CLUB JUGGULATOR ALL NEXT WEEKEND

TEMPTS IS TEMPTS AND EITHER YOU LOVE IT, OR LOVE TO HATE IT

Guest saleen351

no its actually pretty annoying...thats the point...why do songs have to be played more than once? especially since feel the beat is 6 months old, which puts it in that still played out/not yet a classic stage...with all the tribal records that come out each you could drop a half hour of new music each week, 2.5 hours of recent music, and still drop an hour of classics (different each week)

get something straight here....UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT JUST GLANCE AT IT.....

I'm not Bashing Tempts, Denny or anything else....I was giving a review of the NIGHT...yes, one night, thats all.....I thought the music SATURDAY night was pretty lackluster...that doesnt mean I thought the WHOLE night was bad and it doesnt mean i didnt enjoy myself....but ive seen better (from Denny and Tempts, I mean)

and as far as misrepresenting the night, I did the absolute opposite. I gave MY impression of my night, honest and truthful....maybe other people werent paying attention as much as I was, or arent as knowledgeable about music, but i listen to every beat, and me and my crew can tell each track comin in after about 8 beats, and when we hear slips, we hear em.....

BG

BG, not many people know music, but I will say for sure you do, i've gotten tons of tracks from you and i have given tons of tracks to you. Your review i know is how you feel, and its refreshing to see someone post about merge or temps without worring about if they are getting free shots or not the next week because of their comments.

Originally posted by saleen351

BG, not many people know music, but I will say for sure you do, i've gotten tons of tracks from you and i have given tons of tracks to you. Your review i know is how you feel, and its refreshing to see someone post about merge or temps without worring about if they are getting free shots or not the next week because of their comments.

yo dude speaking of music can you email me a couple of mp3s?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

yo dude speaking of music can you email me a couple of mp3s?

what do u want? i can only aim them to you........ nrc0116 is my screename...

my goodness I just got home from my fabulous shore weekend... ugh what a fucking incredible time I have had for the past who knows how many days!!!! :D And I must say that A LOT of you on this board were very big contributors to my amazing time at Tempts and Surf this weekend.

Okay first of all- walking into Tempts Saturday for the first time all summer: I can't even DESCRIBE the immediate overpowering ENERGY that I felt- Teresa and I were both left speechless I swear!!! From the MINUTE I walked in till the MINUTE I walked out I just had the most amazing time. We hung out with the BEST people, had the BEST drinks/shots EVER (thanks to ceotter, you are awesome!!!), listened to Denny who did the BEST job at working that crowd... oh I don't know what else to say I just had the best time in the whole world!!! :D :D

And of course, I had to do it all again on Sunday- which I think may have thrown me over the edge but oh well- I figured why not get the whole experience instead of just half!!!

So, needless to say we are hooked- Teresadf and I already have our sleepover-in-Seaside weekend planned for next weekend... we'll see everyone again this Saturday!!!

It was so nice meeting so many people- cgm, lesdig, CIGS and EMMIT my favorite new friends (Emmit I am in love with your girlfriend!!!), Jarmenio (who is actually JBR- LMFAO), Trickdaddy (remember I was talking to myself- LOL!!!) umm I don't know who else but everyone I met was awesome.

And also good seeing all my already-cp-friends: Barry, Pip, Tyco, spygirl, clubangel and clubkitty (yay!!!), and everyone else. All I can say is the whole weekend was one hell of a good time!!!

:D

Originally posted by notallthere

Damn that blows jew cock. . ..

They block those god damn ports on my network. Thats why i cant use kazza .. Oh well thanks anyway though

<------------jewish

but im a nice guy and if you want some tracks, post your email and maybe, if you kiss my ass a little, ill send you some:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by StArBrYte

my goodness I just got home from my fabulous shore weekend... ugh what a fucking incredible time I have had for the past who knows how many days!!!! :D And I must say that A LOT of you on this board were very big contributors to my amazing time at Tempts and Surf this weekend.

Okay first of all- walking into Tempts Saturday for the first time all summer: I can't even DESCRIBE the immediate overpowering ENERGY that I felt- Teresa and I were both left speechless I swear!!! From the MINUTE I walked in till the MINUTE I walked out I just had the most amazing time. We hung out with the BEST people, had the BEST drinks/shots EVER (thanks to ceotter, you are awesome!!!), listened to Denny who did the BEST job at working that crowd... oh I don't know what else to say I just had the best time in the whole world!!! :D :D

And of course, I had to do it all again on Sunday- which I think may have thrown me over the edge but oh well- I figured why not get the whole experience instead of just half!!!

So, needless to say we are hooked- Teresadf and I already have our sleepover-in-Seaside weekend planned for next weekend... we'll see everyone again this Saturday!!!

It was so nice meeting so many people- cgm, lesdig, CIGS and EMMIT my favorite new friends (Emmit I am in love with your girlfriend!!!), Jarmenio (who is actually JBR- LMFAO), Trickdaddy (remember I was talking to myself- LOL!!!) umm I don't know who else but everyone I met was awesome.

And also good seeing all my already-cp-friends: Barry, Pip, Tyco, spygirl, clubangel and clubkitty (yay!!!), and everyone else. All I can say is the whole weekend was one hell of a good time!!!

it was really nice meeting meeting you too, thanks for the kind words, always a pleasure to help someone out! my girl thinks you are just too sweet! :D great meeting all the new people as well, had a great time this weekend...thanks for the shots ceotter! tsettos, thanks for making another great fun weekend and meeting you!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

You are so cute! :)

I can't wait to do it all over again this weekend..... :D

it was my first saturday but i wasnt impressed....music was lackluster....tempo was too slow, too many acapellas and rivera beats, trainwrecks left and right, acapella slips, lighting didnt match the music, etc

***this is not intended to cause drama....just a review from a music lover who actually LISTENS to the music instead of guido fist pumping and shoulder shrugging***

its july....is there really a need to play Feel the Beat twice in a row? with all the good music out there, why are we hearing Watching You twice in one night, and feel the beat, tim deluxe, and shiny disco balls twice in a row each:confused:

the hella good acapella over Tim Deluxe was off....so off that he had to cut out most of the verse and jumped right to the chorus...Soulshaker was so slow it drained the energy out of the song (which is one of my fav tracks in the night)...the relentless keys and movin up keys EVERY time?:rolleyes:

maybe it was just an off night, but ive been to tempts 3 times and heard pretty much the same tunes every time...half of which I was listening to all winter....maybe some people like that, but i go out to dance, and boring music doesnt make me want to dance...

not to mention that we were getting tossed around by bouncers every five minutes, and bumped by saucebags every two....

HOWEVER, if you are with good people, its all good....It was nice to finally meet you pip, and tizzah108....great chillin laurie69er, bmw4gay, spygirl, whitecamaro, starbryte and teresadf, djdanfury for all of one second, ceeotter, and to anyone else who i missed...

BG

finally someone with the same mentality as me...:D i thought i was the only one the listens to the music without doin the fist pump...