Clubplanet Nightlife Community

juicehead dance

What's up with this dance lately, everyone is doing it! I definitely need to switch to Arc because exit and sound factory people are really starting to annoy me with this dance, you know what I'm talking about, the little hop thing with the muscle flexing. Girls, do you really like it that much? :confused:

Originally posted by roninmess

ask nycchic for a demo:eek: :cool::tongue:

You are so off.........

There is the Factory Hop and the Factory Shuffle. The Factory Hop is what she does and actually requires some dancing skills (which she has plenty of) and the Factory Shuffle is the stationary juicebag Jersey guido wannabe dance that the douchebags do to act like they got a clue. The Factory Shuffle is what I rip on cause of the sheer idiocy of the dance.

You stick your left arm up

You put your right arm out

You tuck your right arm in and you shake it all about

You do the Factory Shuffle and your feet stay on the ground

Thats what its all about......FACTORY SHUFFLE!!!!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You stick your left arm up

You put your right arm out

You tuck your right arm in and you shake it all about

You do the Factory Shuffle and your feet stay on the ground

Thats what its all about......FACTORY SHUFFLE!!!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Haha, it's nice to see that not everyone out there think that it's the coolest dance in the world! I have to say guys at Arc are much better dancers. Can't really say anything bad about the girls, most girls in this city are good to incredible dancers :D Sigh, off to bed to begin another work week, oh well there's always next weekend! :hat:

With the recent infiltration of an excess amount of meatheads to Arc comes the reoccuring scenario of dancing by yourself and feeling a hip or a hand on your lower back, only to turn around and see the wretched sight of a shirtless fool with tinted sunglasses swaying and drooling on your back.

Gotta love it. :rolleyes: At least they provide some humor when they are all bumping into each other on the dance floor too mangled to see. :D

i like that little swaying back and fourth with the little step that most girls in NYC do...it actually turns me on....hard to describe....but it does look hot from a girl that can really do it and look sexy....i dunno.....most of my clubbing experience is in Philly...where all the girls dance like Cheerleaders on Crank!!:laugh: :laugh:

and as for the dudes....anything is better than "THE NORDIC TRACK DANCE":laugh: :hat:

:shaking my head: i leave for a weekend.. and yall start talking about me? :tongue: lol , jk

you shoulda seen me this weekend in boston -- i went to an 80's club (:rolleyes:) for a bday... y'all would have appreciated some of the moves i busted out...

*the rogger rabbit!

* the vanilla ice dance

* Kid-n-play

* the bobby-brown dance

*my infamous "bust a move"/video girl dancer (that i showed to a select few at Bar none ;) )

*and of course who could forget the cabbage patch