Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Has Done Magic Mushrooms?...shrooms?

evertime ive tried them in the past they made me fall asleep...was weird..did a shit load and passed out and slept for 8-10 hours...from what i gather its much like acid..but more mellow..puts u in tune with nature or some such shit like that. remember it is a poision so be carefull with it

Originally posted by gambitrah

evertime ive tried them in the past they made me fall asleep...was weird..did a shit load and passed out and slept for 8-10 hours...from what i gather its much like acid..but more mellow..puts u in tune with nature or some such shit like that. remember it is a poision so be carefull with it

THANX for the info.:D

Stone.

i did them for the first time in Amsterdam a couple of months ago and they were totally incomparable to E. I spent around $15 on some Hawaiian mushrooms(I think thats what they were called). probably the nastiest thing I've ever tasted but totally worth it. lasted around 4 hours. I went from feeling high, to laughing hysterically, to seeing really intense visuals, and then to just sitting there thinking about nothing and everything. can't explain it but it you've taken them you knwo what I mean. Overall an amazing experience...intense but amazing.

They are like acid if you have ever done acid, but w/o the sketchyness. You see beautiful visuals, incredible colors and a great feeling. Not like E, it is def. not an E trip. Its a shroom trip. Hope you have fun. How much do you plan on eating?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

I threw up.

That can happen also, but u still trip out.

Eww one of my friends threw up a cap, picked it up and ate it right out of his puke. I know I didn't have to tell you that but, it just slippped out.................... :vomit2:

Yes you should do them :D

Preferably outdoors, but anywhere is fine.

I call it the "Philosophical drug" because you're gonna philosphize a lot (get a pen and paper to write things down ) ;)

usually 1/8 th of an ounce will do it

lasts btw. 4-8 hours

Great, comfortable high

smoke herb on the comedown :smoke:

There are schrooms and schrooms...from a little buzz to week long trip!

It's a mind opening fabulous exeprience that I would recommend to anyone but start with something you know you can handle!

If it goes wrong (and it can go seriously wrong if you are a bit stressed) you should remeber you can modulate what you see and feel, if you start seeing horrible scary things just think of something beautifull and your visions will change. Be sure you are with people you trust and in a good mood before taking them. I would recommend indoors in a cool causy place for the first time, if all goes well you can go outside,

enjoy!

Originally posted by batia

There are schrooms and schrooms...from a little buzz to week long trip!

It's a mind opening fabulous exeprience that I would recommend to anyone but start with something you know you can handle!

If it goes wrong (and it can go seriously wrong if you are a bit stressed) you should remeber you can modulate what you see and feel, if you start seeing horrible scary things just think of something beautifull and your visions will change. Be sure you are with people you trust and in a good mood before taking them. I would recommend indoors in a cool causy place for the first time, if all goes well you can go outside,

enjoy!

I disagree, I belive outside is thew way to be. To look at the stars and enjoy an outside fire perhps................:D

I fireplace sounds nice, so do the stars but I've seen some people having a bad trip because they couldn't handle all the stimulation... If you feel good inside you can always go outside while for people taking shrooms for the first time if they have a bad trip its hard to calm them down. Obviously it depends on the person, if you're cool and can handle it then I agree outside is the best

done shrooms twice my entire life, 4 years ago was the last time, really trippin' for about 5 hrs. nastiest shit ever but sooo totally worth it, felt like i was floating, lots of visuals, and like gmoney here, even though the effects wore off after 5hrs or so, i still felt a small tingly sensation for some 10hrs or so afterwards...come to think of it, i dont know why i havent done them since. :confused:

I did them a few times, I love them...so much more mellower high than e, which I'd never touch again (too paranoid about side effects in the future), shrooms aren't the greatest either, but the high is pretty nice...just make sure you have really good friends and pals around you that you like and trust, and good music with a good environment....much better outdoors to do also...

To me, Shrooms are the greatest drug, the greatest high. The first few times I tried them, they didn't do a thing. (I did them a few times now-special occasion only). But when you get a good batch they are mind blowing-preferably in North America Blue caps.

The best way I can explain the buzz, is that it's like you're a child again viewing everything for the first time ever, everything seems so amazing, so captivating, you feel like you are the greatest person in the world, and everything is sooooooo fucking great.

Only thing I can advise is be with people you know and trust and stay away from the public-I had a crazy bad trip at a club.

BOLTS

Originally posted by gambitrah

remember it is a poision so be carefull with it

they are not a fucking posion.

Some shrooms are poisonous but not the psychedelic kind. You would have to eat several times more than your stomache could hold to OD.

Ill post more later but just got back from Ibiza anhour ago and have lots of catching up to do.

I haven't shroomed since january, but before that I used to do them a lot. My last trip was horrible. I defintiely ate too many and they were stronger then I thought, so I was lying on ym friends couch, and I thought I was dead. I thought I was in teh afterlife or wherever u goi when you die and I was siting there trying to remember how I died, i just came to the conclusion that I got into a really bad car accident that night. I felt so lonely, like I thought I woul dnever see anyone again and i thought I would be stuck in that state forever, then I came down a little and blazed and i had to go home cause I as freaking out so I haven't done them since then.

But In generel, i like shrooms a lot, I've had so much fun on them in the past. definitely do them outside during the day on like a warm sunny day, lost in a forest or a huge park or something. Thats like how its meant to be done it seems

it's a lot like acid, if they are really good I feel like energy is seething out of every pore of my body and psychedlic music or movies are great. If they arent tasty to you, I love them, you can simply place them in a pot of wateer and boil them for 20 minutes and then make tea with the water and drink it and get off just as well. Usually 2 grams of good shroomies is enuf but if you like to walk the razors edge than down an 1/8th and if they are real good have a nice, strong trip for say 6 hours. :eek::laugh::hat: