Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Recycled ?: how does your avatar represent you?

Guest tilly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tilly
Originally posted by barvybe

now you went and upset the little one

lav is gonna have your head!!!!

gonna coddle the tyke back to sleep with a frozen margarita i think...

sowry petey and barmenace...

did you say margaritas? in that case, can i come over? yummmmyyy margaritas!!!!

Just look at my avatar. Is it not a perfect representation of me in every way?

You really can't understand the humor behind Towelie if you haven't actually seen a South Park episode with him in it. The character itself makes absolutely no sense. But it is just fucking hilarious.

Gentleman Jack...old school jack daniel whisky advertisement....allusions towards southern gentleman drinking whisky...plus its the only drink that i can drink as much as i want and either wake up drunk or sober, but NEVER hung over!

about 3 years ago one of my friends convinced me to go with him to this place that I had never heard of in the city called Twilo. I had never been to a club before that night and I just remember watching this big ass black guy come on and spin for a few hours. I didn't know who he was at the time, nothing about him. i couldn't believe what I saw that in that place. I had one of the best nights of my life and have been addicted to going to clubs since. So, thats why I have that big black guy as my avatar thingy.

As long as its a double-stuffed...:rofl:

My avatar....lets just say I know pain in every aspect.

But instead of fighting it...or letting it win....ive come to an understanding....and am a stronger person for it.

:flame:

~The flameguy is just habbit...something i type on every post. all 1500+ of em...thats a lot of :flame:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oreos

why do you ask?

thieft it from one of my boys it adebesi from oz an if any of u saw him then u know dude was runnin shit up in dat mofo so its safe to say hes not one to fuck with like me(at least on the floor at least:D ) an crazy as a mofo (again like me:D )but needless to say he was one of my favorites on the show R.I.P