Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your sigs...what the hell do they mean?

So, seeing as we have an avatar thread, I'll start up a sig thread.

CP is widely knows as the giant-big-ass-you'llgiveyourselfcarpaltunnelifyouwanttoseethewholefuckingthing signature capital of the known internet. Whether that's true or not, practically everybody here has a sig, big or small (those who've shut off signatures: "WTF is this guy talking about?").

So then...what the heck does your signature mean?

ask legend38 ;)

heheh..j/k... anyway.. .together he and i came up with an innocent angel/seductress type thing goin on... b/c in many ways, i am both :tongue: lol.. there really is no meaning to it other than that..

o yea and the song underneath it is "addicted".. idk who its by... but its about my bf.. and the "give ur body to me.. etc" is from bassman jax- supergetoff or somethin like that... song gets me hot lol and that line is my fave part of the song;):licker:

mine is silly, it quotes Mauro Picotto's "Like this & Like that"

and it shows where i work.. and the last part is part of what i do all day, basically edit content and build up their site while adding new tests and converting it all over to a new Unified Platform..

uh-oh, i've gone into business mode

Guest tilly

The picture is of a legendary world class breakbeat dj/producer named Dave Tipper..this dude is a freakin genius!!!!!

Anyway, the 2 quotes are music lyrics that have good, solid messages:

The higher you fly the harder you fall really pertains to my experiences with drug use.

Take it easy, find time to free your soul really has to do with working, working, working and no time to relax and settle down.

Originally posted by linabina

o yea and the song underneath it is "addicted".. idk who its by... ;):licker:

I believe it's Truth Hurts - Addicted.. one of Dr. Dre's findings..

Umm..

I think my sig is self-explanatory..

The music God of my life right now..

The only man that can make me happy these days..

The dude on the left is roni size, my favorite drum n bass dj around. I saw him a few years ago drop an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G set on the Belgian seashore, and my legs can't thank me enough (Plus, it's a kool pic*)

The dudes on the left are N*E*R*D, whom i saw 2 weeks ago at Central Park summer stage. It was a great day, they are very talented performers/producers/songwriters, and their message is simple: No One Ever Really Dies :)

I made it myself :D J/k...Ditto on what Lina said--ask Larry! I told him to make me something with an angel in it and *poof* there it is :) The quote is from one of my favorite authors and goes along w/ the dreaming/angels theme.

its mickey mouse!!!

Not tied to childhood references or anything, but rather a way to get thru everyone's BS b/c its all mickey mouse fun&games/fantasy concocted in the bullshit provider's head.....plus had a professor who used to say it all the time when someone would annoy him: Stop the MIckey Mouse Bull Shit!!

Cheers!

Originally posted by linabina

o yea and the song underneath it is "addicted".. idk who its by... but its about my bf.. and the "give ur body to me.. etc" is from bassman jax- supergetoff or somethin like that... song gets me hot lol and that line is my fave part of the song;):licker:

:makeout::idea:

My sig is a pic Mugz took from Lunatarium...

Fire is very symbolic to me in many ways..

The energetic movments of it...the way fire dances.

The warmth of it....yet the way it can burn.

The way it consumes things

The way it fights off darkness...

You just have to adore fire...

:flame:

. . . Well, as you all know (well, most of you) I switch out my sigs fairly recently . . They all have basically the same dimensions, but the content ranges widely (usually based on how much reefer I had been smoking while making them) . . .

. . The sig now is a picture that I ripped off the internet of myself . . I cropped it and did some filter work in Photoshop with it . . .

. . It pretty much shows what I want you to see . .my eyes, cause if you know me . . you know you can read me perfectly (if paying attention, of course) from what that part of my face does . . .