Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bugout spinning in NJ this Wednesday (7/10)

Originally posted by hotcheme

are you guys going to meet up anywhere in the club? i have never been there. is it small? i would like to go fairly early since it is a work night and all.

see you tonight.

if u show up at like 9-10pm we'll probably be the only people in there dancin our asses off in the middle of the club :its not a very big place so u cant miss us: the crowd usually doesnt show till around 11 so if u come when it opens, like i plan on doing... at like 9... ull see us no problem... or go to the booth and tell bugout who u r;)

Originally posted by linabina

if u show up at like 9-10pm we'll probably be the only people in there dancin our asses off in the middle of the club :its not a very big place so u cant miss us: the crowd usually doesnt show till around 11 so if u come when it opens, like i plan on doing... at like 9... ull see us no problem... or go to the booth and tell bugout who u r;)

yeah i met him last week actually. i will probably get there pretty early cause it is a weeknight so you'll see me on the dancefloor.

Originally posted by codica3

Cover will be no more than $20.. depends on how old you are (21+ gets in for cheaper) and whether you use a guestlist or not.

It's 18+.. it closes @ 2am..

uhhh how can i get on a guestlist for this?

i'll be there regardless, but i'm all about saving money this week.

Originally posted by x-phactor

i gotta question..how is perpeteous dreamer performing live when perpeteus dreamer = Armin van Buuren, who is not in U.S at this time? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

~~~ummmmmmm perpetuous dreamer is not avb:idea:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ummmmmmm perpetuous dreamer is not avb:idea:

perpetuous dreamer is one of AVB's aliases. That girl sings for him when he produces under that name and jersey clubs promote her with that name so their clubgoers will recognize the name.

hearing that performance last night made me soooo excited for the next time i see him spin and left me craving for more...:drool:

Originally posted by hotcheme

perpetuous dreamer is one of AVB's aliases. That girl sings for him when he produces under that name and jersey clubs promote her with that name so their clubgoers will recognize the name.

hearing that performance last night made me soooo excited for the next time i see him spin and left me craving for more...:drool:

~~~thats exactly what i meant..its not really him performing...its the girl who sings for him........:idea: