Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chicken soup for the clubbers soul: Oscar/Roly saved me

sgtfury

As if i didnt need any more heartbreak in my life...my once beautiful puerto rican princess from NYC completely sold me out and left me hanging high and dry...fighting back tears, I bravely went to Space..my mental anguish was soothed by seeing the always happy face of Roly spinning with his blue visor on...something about that blue visor signifies peace and traquility...as the night went on..i was once thrown back into emotional turmoil by the seemingly erratic musical style of mr. van heldan...i was actually thinking about leaving...to make the drive home to be alone with my bed, my dogs and my worn out copy of "fast times at ridgemont high" video tape (you know..the phobe cates scene!!!)..

but wait..what was that..were my ears fooling me???..is that..YES.!!!.. Oscar is playing "planet rock"...the original!!!

a blast from the past! a song that fits my soul like a old pair of shoes!..you know that if afrika bambatta can say.."rock rock the planet rock"..then the world cant be that bad..

my night was turned around and i stayed till noon...

"last night a DJ saved my life"

Originally posted by sgtfury

As if i didnt need any more heartbreak in my life...my once beautiful puerto rican princess from NYC completely sold me out and left me hanging high and dry...fighting back tears, I bravely went to Space..my mental anguish was soothed by seeing the always happy face of Roly spinning with his blue visor on...something about that blue visor signifies peace and traquility...as the night went on..i was once thrown back into emotional turmoil by the seemingly erratic musical style of mr. van heldan...i was actually thinking about leaving...to make the drive home to be alone with my bed, my dogs and my worn out copy of "fast times at ridgemont high" video tape (you know..the phobe cates scene!!!)..

but wait..what was that..were my ears fooling me???..is that..YES.!!!.. Oscar is playing "planet rock"...the original!!!

a blast from the past! a song that fits my soul like a old pair of shoes!..you know that if afrika bambatta can say.."rock rock the planet rock"..then the world cant be that bad..

this post almost brought me to tears..:D

Originally posted by sgtfury

:laugh: nice post greg