Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centrofly & Glaude

he's amazing bogb introduced him to me the man can scratch! and damn what good beats

from what I've seen so far he plays a lot of massives I actually heard him at a more intimate event in Miami during WMC but he has a big sound

Originally posted by snoozi8

he's amazing bogb introduced him to me the man can scratch! and damn what good beats

from what I've seen so far he plays a lot of massives I actually heard him at a more intimate event in Miami during WMC but he has a big sound

can the system at centro handle him?

Originally posted by lasix

go shannon!! *I* might even go.. how can you resist now?

I would love to, but I cant since I have no Fucking ID, now that that MOTHERFUCKER STOLE MY FUCKING WALLET!!!!:mad:

btw mike, you love clubplanet, admit it. you want to marry it and have like 10,000 of its babies. :tongue:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

I would love to, but I cant since I have no Fucking ID, now that that MOTHERFUCKER STOLE MY FUCKING WALLET!!!!:mad:

btw mike, you love clubplanet, admit it. you want to marry it and have like 10,000 of its babies. :tongue:

well.. maybe you should use some of that *pull* you have now, since you're such an important person in the new york (coughcoughinternetcoughcough) scene. :idea:

I don't love it.. I'm just nurturing it... come on I'm still under 100. besides, how else can I get fired if I'm not browsing messageboards all day.

Originally posted by lasix

well.. maybe you should use some of that *pull* you have now, since you're such an important person in the new york (coughcoughinternetcoughcough) scene. :idea:

yeah, I can see it now. . .

"what? what do you mean I cant get in? do you KNOW who I am? Do you? I dont think you know who youre dealing with buddy! I'm a clubplanet moderator, damn it! Thats right, you heard me! I said MODERATOR! You'll rue the day! You'll never work in this town again! (takes doorguy's clip board and throws it on the ground and jumps up and down on it) I'm telling DaVe. . . OH you're in a world of shit now. . ."

and so on. :tongue::rolleyes:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

yeah, I can see it now. . .

"what? what do you mean I cant get in? do you KNOW who I am? Do you? I dont think you know who youre dealing with buddy! I'm a clubplanet moderator, damn it! Thats right, you heard me! I said MODERATOR! You'll rue the day! You'll never work in this town again! (takes doorguy's clip board and throws it on the ground and jumps up and down on it) I'm telling DaVe. . . OH you're in a world of shit now. . ."

and so on. :tongue::rolleyes:

WHAT, you think that wouldn't work?

Originally posted by penstar

Yes, it is 21 yr. and the GBH party on Friday has a relax dress code. Also Charles Feelgood is playing next Friday the 19th at

the GBH party.

:eek: :eek: WHAT!!! :eek: :eek:

I may just have to show up two fridays in a row! :D