Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memento

Can we say AMAZING?!

LOL.. saw it a while ago but just got the DVD from my friend.. cannot WAIT to go home and watch it like 5 times in a row.

So hot how the whole movie is set up..

And such a good ending.. which I find.. is rare these days in movies..

*not to mention Guy Pearce is fucking beautiful*

Ever since I saw the that movie the first time, I have been promoting the crap out of it as if I am making money off of it or something.

Great movie .... extremely original. Its like a giant puzzle that needs to be pieced together little by little .... so you HAVE TO PAY COMPLETE ATTENTION TO THIS ONE .... but believe it or not, thats what makes it so good!

;)

Originally posted by snd777

Ever since I saw the that movie the first time, I have been promoting the crap out of it as if I am making money off of it or something.

Great movie .... extremely original. Its like a giant puzzle that needs to be pieced together little by little .... so you HAVE TO PAY COMPLETE ATTENTION TO THIS ONE .... but believe it or not, thats what makes it so good!

;)

See.. she knows what she's talking about. :aright::D I still can't get over the ending!! :eek:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i dont get that movies ending. if you could explain it to me it would be nice. but if you like that movie see vanilla sky. that lmovie is ill too

I don't wanna post the ending because I might ruin it for someone else but I'll PM you.. the ending is insane.

The main character is a man with no short term memory that is out for revenge against the man who killed his wife and took away his memory (head injury).

He takes pictures of people and writes notes on the back of them

to remember certain things.

He tattos himself with any important fact about his wife's murder, his body becoming a murder mystery novel.

The movie is played backwards, each scene happened before the last one.

Thats the basic polt.

Spoiler:

Since he cannot remember anything people use him as a weapon

giving him sympathy in order to trick him into doing things for them. He also lies to himself in order to make the past less painfull. He lives in a routine of searching for his wifes murderer, when in fact he is the one who killed his wife by giving her too much medication when she tried to condition his illness from him.

She lived when they were attacked in their home...when he hit his head and lost his momery. He simply lied to himself to use revenge as something to live for.

Theres more to it...but I have to at least pretend that im working :tongue:

:flame:

I am thinking about the right movie....right? lol

Originally posted by gothzane

The main character is a man with no short term memory that is out for revenge against the man who killed his wife and took away his memory (head injury).

He takes pictures of people and writes notes on the back of them

to remember certain things.

He tattos himself with any important fact about his wife's murder, his body becoming a murder mystery novel.

The movie is played backwards, each scene happened before the last one.

Thats the basic polt.

Spoiler:

Since he cannot remember anything people use him as a weapon

giving him sympathy in order to trick him into doing things for them. He also lies to himself in order to make the past less painfull. He lives in a routine of searching for his wifes murderer, when in fact he is the one who killed his wife by giving her too much medication when she tried to condition his illness from him.

She lived when they were attacked in their home...when he hit his head and lost his momery. He simply lied to himself to use revenge as something to live for.

Theres more to it...but I have to at least pretend that im working :tongue:

:flame:

I am thinking about the right movie....right? lol

well that's great.. at least i've seen the movie.. too bad for everyone else who's NEVER SEEN it before...

Originally posted by zekefreak

I loved that movie...but I thought that the ending was a little bit of a let down...I mean I thought there was gonna be soem huge revelation in the end or something. still a great movie though. that guy pierce can act.

OMG there WAS a revelation at the end!! It's a psychological MASTERPIECE!! Ahh!! It makes everything like an unhappy ending kinda.. a continuous, never-ending mission on his part.. I think it's a wonderful ending!! LOL.. obviously.. I've only said that like 50,000 times. :D :D

P.S. YES that guy GUY PEARCE can act and DAYUM!! Is he fucking gorgeous!! :eek: :eek: I want my husband to look like that. ;)

in russian this movie can best be described in one word:

GRUZ (pronounced Grooz)

the direct translation is hauling or a heavy weight.

but it's usually a slang term for something that is very odd,confusing or other-wise extremely heavy on the mind.

I gruzed myself by watching this movie lol.

good movie though. sick bastard he was.