Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your most embarrasing moment ever...

today at work one of my co-workers told me an embarrasing story that happened to him not to long ago and it made me think of my most embarrasing moment. i was in middle school and it was during gym class. we were doing the physical fitness test and it was time for the sit up contest. so the guys all go first and the girls hold our feet. so i get like the hottest girl to hold my feet. i get to about 30 and yup u guessed it...i farted :eek: i felt so embarrased and turned so red i thought i was gonna die. so embarrasing; huh? so anyone else wanna share?

I tried to be slick in front of this girl I liked and I jumped off my deck over a 4 foot wall without any hands. Since I jumped fences back in my old neijborhood I thought it would be no problem, little did I know that I was going slip on a little toy and go head first to the floor. Having her laugh didnt help, and standing over me sucked too cause I couldnt cry. Holding back tears hurts a lot, anyways It was one of the most embarassing moments ever.:D

Well probably the most embarassing thing that ever happened to me was I was in gym in high school and I was wearing regular shorts(not too long). Anyway I guess they were too short because I was sitting and didnt notice that like you could see my nuts. I had this hot girl come up to me and tell me later that day. And then like the next day the class loudmouth heard and he like wouldnt shut the fuck up about it. It went on for a week and after a while i was just like whatever, its all good. :laugh:

Another embarassing moment was

Well probably the most embarassing thing that ever happened to me was I was in gym in high school and I was wearing regular shorts(not too long). Anyway I guess they were too short because I was sitting and didnt notice that like you could see my nuts. I had this hot girl come up to me and tell me later that day. And then like the next day the class loudmouth heard and he like wouldnt shut the fuck up about it. It went on for a week and after a while i was just like whatever, its all good. :laugh:

Another embarassing moment was when I was younger and I liked this girl alot. I was good friends with her and we hung out. So one day a couple of us were playing truth or dare. My one friend dared her to hook up with me. Hell, I was game, but she looked at me in front of everybody and was like, "No, I can't.......:puase:......we are too good of friends" OMG I felt like the biggest reject. It actually like killed my self a steam for a long time after that. :(

When i was in like 2nd grade...i was in social studies class and fuckin i kinda had a cold....so the teacher was going around and asking review questions...so being eager to answer...i raised my hand after she asked the question. So she went and chose me to answer it and the room got that sudden super quietness that you could hear a pin drop and of course.... i sneezed and farted at the same time...but i just ignored it like it never happened and answered the question anyhow...:laugh: definitely embarssing.

Originally posted by quoth

When i was in like 2nd grade...i was in social studies class and fuckin i kinda had a cold....so the teacher was going around and asking review questions...so being eager to answer...i raised my hand after she asked the question. So she went and chose me to answer it and the room got that sudden super quietness that you could hear a pin drop and of course.... i sneezed and farted at the same time...but i just ignored it like it never happened and answered the question anyhow...:laugh: definitely embarssing.

"hey... fuckin... i got my fuckin hand up, call the fuck on me... " -- quoth in 2nd grade... :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

"hey... fuckin... i got my fuckin hand up, call the fuck on me... " -- quoth in 2nd grade... :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats SOOOOOO me.

"yo what the fuck!!! what do you mean recess is over?? We just got out here to play some muthafuckin kickball you stupid cunt"

-quoth in 2nd grade during recess.

I was in my JHS homeroom class . . . I said something about this girl...her friend didn't like what I said much so she punched me in the mouth...now because I was wearing braces at the time I started to really bleed and everyone in the class just started laughing at me for the entire time, I just sat there and blead not saying a word. Yeah... that was fairly messed up for me.:box:

Stone.:eek: