Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok...the new gay kid at work likes me...WTF do i do??

I heard from a friend that he was asking about me and the such and that he loves the fact that i'm tall...ugh....i mean...the dude is a nice and shit and good to work with...but fuckin-a just like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZES with gayness...like i fuckin laugh hystierically til my face turns red ( i can even do an impersonation of it since many of you know i do MADDD impersonations) every time he speaks.....he is polish and gay and i am irish and straight. :laugh:

ugh...i'd rather chill with danwilson then to learn that some gay kid at work likes me.

and NO!!!!!!!!!! i WILL NOT fuck him up the ass for the smartass who was gonna post that :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

I heard from a friend that he was asking about me and the such and that he loves the fact that i'm tall...ugh....i mean...the dude is a nice and shit and good to work with...but fuckin-a just like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZES with gayness...like i fuckin laugh hystierically til my face turns red ( i can even do an impersonation of it since many of you know i do MADDD impersonations) every time he speaks.....he is polish and gay and i am irish and straight. :laugh:

ugh...i'd rather chill with danwilson then to learn that some gay kid at work likes me.

and NO!!!!!!!!!! i WILL NOT fuck him up the ass for the smartass who was gonna post that :laugh: :laugh:

what makes you think he wants it in the ass? chances are he's the one who wants a shot at your poopshoot bigboy.

Originally posted by dr0ne

what makes you think he wants it in the ass? chances are he's the one who wants a shot at your poopshoot bigboy.

fuck that...he touches me i will beat him until he becomes straight.

Originally posted by joeg

why don't you just fuck danwilson up the ass?

take your dick out of his mouth and maybe i will.

Crackorn: I didn't know you are gay? i met you like once but regardless you one cool motherfucker.

Originally posted by kurtisp

Send him an email with a BIg stinky turd in it, like the one in your signature, maybe he'll get the picture..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bro...you don't understand this dude is gayer than gay...i shit you not..his voice sounds like a cross between Martin Short as the gay dude in Father of the bride and that Mango charachter from saturday night live....i cannnnnnnnn not fuckin help but crack up hysterically at any time he talks especially when he is yelling across the way to another co-worker holy shit!!! its soooooo funny....i wish i could sample it and give it to thehacker to remix....yo the way the dude says fuck is EXTREMELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY femine he doesn't say just plain ol "fuck" he says "F-AH-K"...ok enough about him.

...you should treat this in the same manner you would if it was some joeg lookin girl after your ass...do the same things...say youre not interested...throw subtle hints...do whatever it takes to get him out of the picture...unless ofcourse, youre likin the attention...

btw - we now all know my real name...see above...

just fuck him and get it over with, ALLREADY!

Hahahaha

if i were you, id tell him you were seeing a Really special "girl" and talk about how u love her n shit, if he dont get the clue, and still is making u feel uncomfortable, than tell him flat out

i like it this way>

2 for the pink, 1 for the stink> Get it? LOL

awwww shit, lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

quoth bro, i know what youre going through; since I grew up one train stop away from the vill, and spent a lot of my teenage years socializing around there, and having worked out for 2 summers over at the Crunch on Broadway/Lafayette (which has to frquently kick out members and close down its sauna periodically because they find men giving BJs to eachother :no: ) , i've had my share of gay men hit on me...this is what ive done to make it stop.

DO WHAT ANY GIRL WOULD DO IF SOME DISGUSTING GUY LIKES HER: MAKE SURE YOU SHOW THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN HIM (OR MEN PERIOD) WHATSOEVER...

if you see him as you're walking towards him, or he towards you, avoid eye contact by any means neccessary (i blatently look straight at the ground)...if he says hello, be very nuetral in saying hello back...if you accidently make eye contact with him, again, be very nuetral...not nice, not pissed off, NUETRAL...

sooner or later he'll get the picture...hope this helps...

Originally posted by jaysea

just fuck him and get it over with, ALLREADY!

Hahahaha

if i were you, id tell him you were seeing a Really special "girl" and talk about how u love her n shit, if he dont get the clue, and still is making u feel uncomfortable, than tell him flat out

i like it this way>

2 for the pink, 1 for the stink> Get it? LOL

awwww shit, lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahah yer a sick fuckin bastard but kinda cool.

but bro....i fucking HAVE A GIRL!!!! it hasn't gotten to the point yet of him hitting on me..nor will it ever...i just overheard a co-worker of mine...female, none the less...telling me....ugh it totallllllllly disgusting...and his voice irritates the fuck outta me to the point where i must laugh.

oh btw...since you prolly will read this jaysea...

im too lazy to post on my "what do u think cp pple looked like b4 u met them thread" but everytime i see yer name...i think automatically that yer some platform shoed 7-ft "club kid" or "Michael Alig look-alike" make-up and all......and as for yer friend bustaknut...i always picture him to kinda look like a dude who wears makeup and has cum on his face...or kinda like the dude in his avatar.

Anyhow...reagrdless....i thank god for my pale irish skin cause i think this dude like blacks anyhow. Phew! what a relief.

hahahahahaha!!! Holy shit that's hilarious!! I actually feel bad for you man. I'd just start talking about your girlfriend non-stop, mention her and how great everything about her is in every conversation. Also tell him your ass is EXIT ONLY. Tell him about some gay dating service just to get him off your dick. Keep us informed, i'm curios if he is going to start touching you and shit. :laugh:

Originally posted by teklord310

i'm curios if he is going to start touching you and shit. :laugh:

i highly fuckin doubt that will even slightly happen....but if he does...i'll be sure to give him yer cell number as well.

I had the same situation at work before and I'm straight and have a gf. Just act normal around him... he just has a crush on you and that will go away... it's almost like a girl or guy wanting another guy/girl they can't have. Just like everyone's saying... just mention your gf and he'll get the idea.

OR if you're in the closet.... :laugh:

Originally posted by jaysea

as for your private "PM" about cobar, give me some time, i dont wanna open my shit up to much, before i get canned, lol

jay

oh yea yea, no doubt and shit..surprised you remembered...nah to be honest i aint a dick to blabber bout club shit so fuckin drop some hints on the DL whenev.

oh and as for that thread you asked about...check it.. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106172

ekay_1691_557003

"Tired of having the wrong kind of person buy you drinks? Maybe you're a straight boy, but just a little effeminate, or a girl who's kind of tough. Or maybe you just need to have it written on you to remind you every once in a while.

For anyone who's ever had to say anything like "Uhhh, well, I'm flattered, really, but you see I'm not like that." A bargain at ten bucks, considering the trouble it could save you."

www.yque.com/imnotgay.html

Originally posted by phatman

ekay_1691_557003

"Tired of having the wrong kind of person buy you drinks? Maybe you're a straight boy, but just a little effeminate, or a girl who's kind of tough. Or maybe you just need to have it written on you to remind you every once in a while.

For anyone who's ever had to say anything like "Uhhh, well, I'm flattered, really, but you see I'm not like that." A bargain at ten bucks, considering the trouble it could save you."

www.yque.com/imnotgay.html

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and i SOOOOOOOOO WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO WEAR THAT TO WORK TOO!!!!....

..but i don't think i could wear it to my court appearance for slander...discrimination and whatever ELSE is in the: GAY MANS HANDBOOK TO TAKING THE STRAIGHT MAN TO COURT CAUSE HE CAN'T TAKE A JOKE.