Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space & Spin Upcoming Superstar Lineups

biznation00

Official Upcoming Events Lineup @ Space & Spin...

SPIN :

friday, july 19th : Saeed & Palash (CD Release Tour - Tide:Edit:07)

friday, july 26th : Lee Burridge w/ Tim Skinner

friday, august 16th : cooljunkie/93.1 DJ competition

SPACE

saturday, july 20th : Way Out West feat Jody

friday, july 26th : Paul Van Dyk

saturday, july 27th : Anthony Pappa (CD Release Tour - Resolution)

saturday, august 10th : Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo

saturday, august 17th : Tiesto

saturday, august 24th : cooljunkie/93.1 DJ winner set performance

sunday, september 1st : Danny Tenaglia / others TBA

saturday, september 14th : John Creamer - Bedrock CD Release Tour

Enough variety to fill a box of Chocolates... Enjoy:spin:

Details >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by biznation00

Laliux,

We saved laz & footy for your birthday, considering how much you enjoy them...:laugh:

sounds good :D but save them for the next day... maybe Roly can be the opener that night . On my birthday i am going to see the Rolling Stones at the American Airlines Arena :hat::smoke:

Originally posted by Treepwood

Thanks for the Great Lineup Biz!

In my opinion its a great lineup except for August 17th

Tiesto's sound has become very repetative. Hopefully he changes it up by the time he is here.

Still, repetative or not he is a hell of a DJ.

I was just watching him live @ 'Dutch Dimension', and every1 in the club was going crazy...

You can donwload the video right here

mix.jpg

Tiesto always puts on a show.. He's not one to come down often, so when he does, It's always a treat in my opinion. Interacts with the crowd and they really feed off his energy/music...

Pretty exciting upcoming weekend with Saeed & Palash @ Spin on Fri. & Way Out West's Jody @ Space this Saturday... Nick Warren (1/2 of Way out West) really put on a show during conference @ Spin & if anything Jody will do more than match that...

See u @ Space/Spin...

Stacey, please enlighten us...

What exactly do you call Tom Stephan, Lee Burridge, John Creamer, Jody... Those are guys you dont see on a regular basis down in Miami. Other than Pappa & Burridge playin' @ Crobar once every few... The others have maybe played a set or 2 @ Space before, but thats all... Tiesto & PVD don't play anywhere else here in Miami, other than Space & Danny T. is one of our 1/4 residents. You might be sick of seeing PVD, but the demand is plenty there for the guy. after all, isn't it about tryin' to please the masses...

What other dj's would you like. Space has come near to having almost every single Dj that matters in the globe today play under that roof. Stop complaining, Space tries to bring down something for everyone, If it weren't for clubs like us crobar, etc... Who else would be bringin' talent down consistently??

No offense kiddo, but stick to whatever it is you do and let the Space team handle their business. It's people like yourself that think they can do a better job than the people actually doing it for Space & other clubs...

What exactly do you call Tom Stephan, Lee Burridge, John Creamer, Jody...

No offense kiddo, but stick to whatever it is you do and let the Space team handle their business. It's people like yourself that think they can do a better job than the people actually doing it for Space & other clubs...

:eek: :eek:

What exactly do you call Tom Stephan, Lee Burridge, John Creamer, Jody... Those are guys you dont see on a regular basis down in Miami. Other than Pappa & Burridge playin' @ Crobar once every few... The others have maybe played a set or 2 @ Space before, but thats all... Tiesto & PVD don't play anywhere else here in Miami, other than Space & Danny T. is one of our 1/4 residents. You might be sick of seeing PVD, but the demand is plenty there for the guy. after all, isn't it about tryin' to please the masses...

:eek: :eek:

I am with Biz here. The Space team (Space and Spin) has been bringing lots of talent lately, together with Crobar. The rest of the clubs bring big names once in a blue moon.

Now I want to find who will the Aquabooty team bring to team up with the DHM boys to play that one Friday a month @ Crobar. I am there for sure :D

Jody is just Jody, Way Out West is Nick and Jody so it isn't exactly

WOW. Some other DJs that would be good to bring down, Craig Richards, Erick Morillo, a Cass N Slide night would be nice, Ashley would be great, since he canceled his last apearance. Some Layo and Bushwacka would be great, Evolution i'm sure A lot of people would Enjoy Francesco Farfa very good tech-house, also some Jonathan Lisle. i'm sure i'm asking for to much but those are just DJs that barely come down here. Oh yeah lets not forget Circulation, very good pair. Well i know my list can keep going, but if 1/2 these DJs came i would more than likely end up broke, for a very long time.