Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst DJ in all of NJ...

Originally posted by upperlevelent

My bad I meant another year kicks off at Tradewinds in response to:

"Worst DJ in all of NJ...Is none other then Frankie V who spins at Tradewinds. thank god they are tearing the place down. The guy absoultly sux sweaty nut sacks. Christ what am I goin to do on thursday nites now? "

listen we all know they real reason TRADEWINDS is allowed to stay open once again is cuz of Construction delays and shit, but still Frankie V does still suck. His selection last summer was by far the worst i have ever heard

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

listen we all know they real reason TRADEWINDS is allowed to stay open once again is cuz of Construction delays and shit, but still Frankie V does still suck. His selection last summer was by far the worst i have ever heard

Def 100% true ...Trust me I'm not agrueing with ya about anything ya posted just sayin now we get another year of Tradewinds!

The DJ at the Osprey last year was actually one of the best they had in a long time...and also part of the Staten Island boyz crew that we all love. Drew and Chris you made my summer a very enjoyable one!!! Maybe it was just bad night or there was a fill in. They had Brian Thomas the year before on Sat night who would bring Rydell around with him occasionally. They couldnt' get him to come back last year...can't blame him! Plus the owner leaves little to be desired :screwy:

:frust:yea tradewinds had the worst dj and then docs was runner up.

the dj @ the woodbridge hilton is pretty crappy as well. :dj:

poor billy's has some awful dj's there too. they need johny budz back(were too cheap to pay).

:no:

as for the whole tristate area: dj delirious is terrible, his mixes suck big time!!:slash:

Originally posted by summer98

The DJ at the Osprey last year was actually one of the best they had in a long time...and also part of the Staten Island boyz crew that we all love. Drew and Chris you made my summer a very enjoyable one!!! Maybe it was just bad night or there was a fill in. They had Brian Thomas the year before on Sat night who would bring Rydell around with him occasionally. They couldnt' get him to come back last year...can't blame him! Plus the owner leaves little to be desired :screwy:

IT PROLLY WAS A fill in. the dude wasn't even mixing the song into one another. they were literally ending and beginning like the cd's i burn.

i think his name was DJ AUDIOGALAXY cause he was spinning cd's and playing a lot of stuff i got from there

• 9 months later...