Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst DJ in all of NJ...

Is none other then Frankie V who spins at Tradewinds. thank god they are tearing the place down. The guy absoultly sux sweaty nut sacks. Christ what am I goin to do on thursday nites now? Geez, I wish Xs or temps would stay open year round now on thursday nite.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by l3lueyes

Haha!.. soo soo true!

:blown::dj:

:mad: :mad:

As far as the dj at doc's He has a mixed crowd to cater to. He plays a variety for everyone. So dont hate on him for playing to a very mixed college crowd. If you knew him youd know he likes hard sick beats with nice vocals here and there. He is a ctually a good dj and a personal friend of mine.

Originally posted by kostaP

As far as the dj at doc's He has a mixed crowd to cater to. He plays a variety for everyone. So dont hate on him for playing to a very mixed college crowd. If you knew him youd know he likes hard sick beats with nice vocals here and there. He is a ctually a good dj and a personal friend of mine.

some people just dont like variety...theyre to stuck on the double fist pumps and dancing like a bunch of freaks...as for the dj at docs...he is a cool guy and he knows more about music than most the people on this board.

"shut your mouth and know your role" - the rock

Originally posted by thehype

Is none other then Frankie V who spins at Tradewinds. thank god they are tearing the place down. The guy absoultly sux sweaty nut sacks. Christ what am I goin to do on thursday nites now? Geez, I wish Xs or temps would stay open year round now on thursday nite.

METRO. . . SOUTHPARK (still have 2 try). . .JOEYS. . . I LOVE ON A THURSDAY!! might be a little far for you though. . . .but there is always deko. . .;)

Originally posted by kostaP

sorry, was nothing more then a joke. nothing personal

Sooooo true.......we even give him CDs every now & then. He still won't play em. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg:rolleyes:

Originally posted by magilicuti

Whoever spins at docs :D . Actually he is alright but stop with the hip hop shit. [/quoteJ

His name is Morgan and I have said the same thing to him. He is actually a really nice guy, but he says he gets requests and he has to play for the crowd.............

I also think management may have something to do with that.................... He spins there tuesday

Originally posted by juleswinfield

Your right,we shouldnt just limit him to New Jersey. I hear he is showing his talent,or lack there of,in Sobe now

:confused::confused:

Off topic but,

We had a house in seaside one year and he rented out the bedroom in the back, He was alright a pretty nice guy. Always there when we needed toilet paper and stuff.....

Originally posted by perns2002

Off topic but,

We had a house in seaside one year and he rented out the bedroom in the back, He was alright a pretty nice guy. Always there when we needed toilet paper and stuff.....

:laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

Off topic but,

Very Random!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol...

Whats wrong with Frankie V bro? He is the only DJ I know right now that is spinning Progressive Trance in NJ. All the latest tracks that PVD, Armin van Buuren, and Ferry have been spinning, he 's been playing. The guy never trainwrecks or anything...beat matches pretty good to me. Maybe you arent into trance but considering the droves of people that have been coming out lately on Thursday nights, I dont think he's losing his job too fast. Oh and the guy that goes on before him? Justin? Off the freekin hook!

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Whats wrong with Frankie V bro? He is the only DJ I know right now that is spinning Progressive Trance in NJ. All the latest tracks that PVD, Armin van Buuren, and Ferry have been spinning, he 's been playing. The guy never trainwrecks or anything...beat matches pretty good to me. Maybe you arent into trance but considering the droves of people that have been coming out lately on Thursday nights, I dont think he's losing his job too fast. Oh and the guy that goes on before him? Justin? Off the freekin hook!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you are fucking hilarious...after reading your post about djais and this you really are a fucking clueless cheeseball and obviously dont know shit about spinnin. mixing isnt just about matching beats and blending 2 tracks for 10 seconds, thats the easy part. you can put a fucking 100 disc cd player on random in tradewinds in the summer and it will draw a crowd.

You can both suck my ass, your opinion ain't worth the breath spewing it, I can't even believe I'm spending time responding to you. Hey you are entitled to you opinion afterall. My resume speaks for itself, I've held down gig, and djed events in NJ, PA, Fl, NY, CT, etc that other djs or so called djs can only dream of. My career spans almost 20 years (with 11 in nighclubs) &, many genres, and I'm not done yet. Just because a particular dj isn't playing your favorite progressive, tribal or other fist pumping favorite is no reason to bash them, Morgan and Frankie V have been around and there is a reason for it, They keep the crowd and the owner happy, Sorry but thats the truth and any dj in NJ will tell you, when comes down to keeping the majority of the crowd happy, the few hardcore clubbers will lose everytime.

Peace.

PS. perns2002, thanks for the nice guy comment during summer 2000 when I was living in the studio apt behing the girls, it was a great summer. I actually am pretty nice most of the time, until someone comes up with some bullshit comment.