Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My opinion of Donald Glaude at Centro Fly. He Sucked

I went to Centro Fly with a friend of mine. We heard such great things about Donald Glaude. Plus, he was rated the 57th best DJ. To sum this up, he absolutely sucked. He starts off playing techno music, It was bad techno music, then he starts playing bad soul music. I can tell you, house music is superior then techno music. Then Glaude about 2 30 am, stopped playing techno music and played bad soul music and top 40 music the rest of the night. He played don't you want me baby by Human League, don't stand so close to me by the police. He wouldn't even let the songs finish, he would interrupt the songs and start scratching. What a joke, he totally messed up these songs. Who ever rated this guy the 57th best DJ in the world needs to get there heads examined. He's not the 57th best DJ on my block. Not only is he not in the same league as Johnny Vicious and Jonathan Peters. He's not in the same Stratosphere. Give me a DJ who plays good music. I don't want a DJ, whose scratching every song and stops playing the record in the middle of the song, so he can get a reaction. This was a disgrace of a performance. Centro Fly should give me back my money. For all the people that don't like Tony Draper. I wish you were at Centro Fly yesterday, then you would realize how good you have it with Draper. Anyone who was at Centro Fly yesterday, can you tell me, this wasn't a horrible performance. Most importantly, what idiot told me Glaude Plays house. He plays mainly soul music, top 40 music and bad techno.

Originally posted by danwilson

I can tell you, house music is superior then techno music.

What kind of idiotic statement is this? I'm a househead, but would never say House is superior to Trance/Techno--it's a matter of preference, Beavis. You are such a rookie!!! :rolleyes:

BTW in case you didn't notice, your boy JP does play tech house here and there. Guess you have no clue what you're even listening to at Factory.

First off it SUCKS you had such a bad time, though you failed to mention whether or not the rest of the place was hopping. I bet it was.

dan wilson needs to go to Exit fridays, and SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH. EVERY time you open your mouth you just dig yourself deeper into your pit of ignorance. Donald Glaude is the MAN. he can work a crowd and he plays a crazy WACKY FUNKY techno/house/soul selection. He's one of the most energetic DJ's i know. and he Skratches... you aren't even worthy of mentioning his name, nevermind staining it by putting it in the same sentence as peters or vicious. THat's fucking ridiculous.

He has ENERGY. His music has ENERGY. I'm so SICK of fuckhead uneducated Newyorkers like you dissing everything just because it's not the same loud proggy soup as every other dark scary NYC house track. Try something new for a change, like smiling and not flexing your pecs for once on a dancefloor.

I've had it with your insanely ignorant outbursts about club culture and parties and DJ's. You have absolutely no idea what the fuck your talking about, though you seem to think you're THE authority on gauging how DJ's are. You are an amaetur.

I bet you can't even tell me the difference between house and techno.

And "Bad Soul" music? uh huh. It's like watching a 4 year old write a critique on a michaelangelo painting.

forget it you'll never understand you uneducated lifeless fuck.

Originally posted by cintron

First off it SUCKS you had such a bad time, though you failed to mention whether or not the rest of the place was hopping. I bet it was.

dan wilson needs to go to Exit fridays, and SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH. EVERY time you open your mouth you just dig yourself deeper into your pit of ignorance. Donald Glaude is the MAN. he can work a crowd and he plays a crazy WACKY FUNKY techno/house/soul selection. He's one of the most energetic DJ's i know. and he Skratches... you aren't even worthy of mentioning his name, nevermind staining it by putting it in the same sentence as peters or vicious. THat's fucking ridiculous.

He has ENERGY. His music has ENERGY. I'm so SICK of fuckhead uneducated Newyorkers like you dissing everything just because it's not the same loud proggy soup as every other dark scary NYC house track. Try something new for a change, like smiling and not flexing your pecs for once on a dancefloor.

I've had it with your insanely ignorant outbursts about club culture and parties and DJ's. You have absolutely no idea what the fuck your talking about, though you seem to think you're THE authority on gauging how DJ's are. You are an amaetur.

I bet you can't even tell me the difference between house and techno.

And "Bad Soul" music? uh huh. It's like watching a 4 year old write a critique on a michaelangelo painting.

forget it you'll never understand you uneducated lifeless fuck.

:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Thank you Cintron. When I saw that damn review I wanted to reach though the damn computer and pummel that kid.

(BTW - There is no fucking way in hell this kid is real. It has to be some CPer we all know getting off by pissing people off.)

Originally posted by roha3000

:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Thank you Cintron. When I saw that damn review I wanted to reach though the damn computer and pummel that kid.

(BTW - There is no fucking way in hell this kid is real. It has to be some CPer we all know getting off by pissing people off.)

i was just gonna post this....there is ZERO way this kid is for real......his posts are not blatantly retarded, they are obviously fake attempts at stupidity....its like he's trying his best to be a moron. He can't be for real.....nobody is this fucking dumb, no one, not even a fucking tomato is this braindead.

if he is in fact for real, then he must be genetically engineered to be the perfect moron cuz i've never seen such stupid comments.

i rip on stupid people a lot on this board, but i haven't on him cuz it seems fake....and its only fun to rip on people when they actually mean what they say ;)

Originally posted by dr0ne

i was just gonna post this....there is ZERO way this kid is for real......his posts are not blatantly retarded, they're are obviously fake attempts at stupidity....its like he's trying his best to be a moron. He can't be for real.....nobody is this fucking dumb, no one, not even a fucking tomato is this braindead.

if he is in fact for real, then he must be genetically engineered to be the perfect moron cuz i've never seen such stupid comments.

i rip on stupid people a lot on this board, but i haven't on him cuz it seems fake....and its only fun to rip on people when they actually mean what they say ;)

i agree. this is the same dope that said he wished jp had an email address so he could ask him for track ids and wished factory had some sort of ticker or monitor that displayed the track titles. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rolleyes: making all these stupid comments, he just HAS to be fake. :blank:

Originally posted by dr0ne

i was just gonna post this....there is ZERO way this kid is for real......his posts are not blatantly retarded, they are obviously fake attempts at stupidity....its like he's trying his best to be a moron. He can't be for real.....nobody is this fucking dumb, no one, not even a fucking tomato is this braindead.

yea i was gonna post it too. u couldnt be anymore right. NO WAY this kid is for real. its gettin obvious and played out now

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

You may actually be the most CLUELESS human being ever to grace clubplanet.

and let me tell you, there have been some clueless motherfuckers on this board.

hmmm wait a minute! you're a mod right? so that means you can see people's IP addresses and figure out who's trying to be who right???? :idea:

;)

Your not too perceptive, dan.

I was there, and noticed a happy crowd dancing to some Sweet techno-house music. The way he would pause the tables for 4/4 X a beat, and then start her up again go the Crowd WILD!

I wonder what party you were at, cuz it surely wasn't the one at Centro-Fly :confused::rolleyes:

I am not clueless. Your the idiots. All you people kept telling me, that Vicious and Peters weren't one of the top 100 DJs. This is why I wanted to hear Glaude. I wanted to hear, what one of these top 100 rated DJs sounded like. I dont give a shit, if this guy can get the crowd going. He basically copied the way Arsenio Hall used to get the crowd going on his show 12 years ago. But who cares if he copied Arsenio Hall. He plays horrible music. It sucked. He plays bad soul music, top 40 music which anyone can buy in Tower Records and the worst techno music I have ever heard. I'll put it another way, anyone in NY that has heard Johnny Vicious, Jonathan Peters, Sean Ink, Rob Corbett, Tony Draper, how can you even compare Donald Glaude to these great DJs. Unless ofcourse, you like shit music.

Originally posted by danwilson

I am not clueless. Your the idiots. All you people kept telling me, that Vicious and Peters weren't one of the top 100 DJs. This is why I wanted to hear Glaude. I wanted to hear, what one of these top 100 rated DJs sounded like. I dont give a shit, if this guy can get the crowd going. He basically copied the way Arsenio Hall used to get the crowd going on his show 12 years ago. But who cares if he copied Arsenio Hall. He plays horrible music. It sucked. He plays bad soul music, top 40 music which anyone can buy in Tower Records and the worst techno music I have ever heard. I'll put it another way, anyone in NY that has heard Johnny Vicious, Jonathan Peters, Sean Ink, Rob Corbett, Tony Draper, how can you even compare Donald Glaude to these great DJs. Unless ofcourse, you like shit music.

:stupid: