Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TANTARA and Fairy Corsten@glow...........

So.............Glow decided to book Tantara for a night. We came, we performed, we made the glow dancers sour:D . I'd say that we did a pretty solid job of performing last night. It was a bit hard to get adjusted to the music and the layout of the club considering the fact that there were sooooo many ppl there. Is it me or do the ppl that attend glow look like their pissed and want to hit somebody? I really dont feel a good vibe coming from the crowd. I noticed that not many ppl dance there. And if they are they are grinding, and doing some more grinding. I also ran into Dee, Gina, lobster and female friend, and arthur. Yes, arthur you may have a sip of my drink, just don't spill like 3/4 of it nx time. Next time, im only having 1 drink there. I had 2 but it felt like 5. phew, my god were they stiff.

p.s.

Arthur, I thought it was quite funny when you said" have you met Lobster?" LOL. How about a real name?

yeah, 3/4 of the crowd there looks like their sole intention to be there is to pick a fight...ummm..cant wait to hear from tiny how many times she got her ass grabbed last night...ummm....next time post a meet up threda if someone is going wouldya?

it momentarily crossed my mind to go because i was starting feel the need to feel up some booty last night, but i guess my hot flashes quickly subsided :(

Originally posted by vicman

ummm..cant wait to hear from tiny how many times she got her ass grabbed last night...ummm....next time post a meet up threda if someone is going wouldya?

haha - it wasn't too bad. i did some ass grabbing myself brow.gif

My roomie and I got there shortly before 11. We were suppose to be on a friend's guestlist but when we got there our names weren't on it but that's okay because the guy running the list let us in for free anyway :D

We went there expecting anthem trance and that's what we got, so no real complaints here. I had fun :)

It was nice to see you Dee (sorry it was only for a few seconds). Had fun hangin' out with Lobster, Nautius & Sopha. Oh yeah - and I even got a glimpse of Shifterlx :D

Sorry about not posting a meet up thread Vic but seriously I didn't think anyone was interested in going to see Ferry.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Oh yeah - and I even got a glimpse of Shifterlx :D

Sorry about not posting a meet up thread Vic but seriously I didn't think anyone was interested in going to see Ferry.

woah, then i really regrett not going, if you were in an ass-grabbing mood :D

shifter, 2 nights in a row? :eek:

dont worry, there will be a next time icon14.gif

...like I knew he would. I've been dying to see FC perform and last night I was not the least disappointed. He worked an amazing 2 1/2 hour set!! It was awesome!! I was expecting a 70-80 minute set since that's how long his sets at Holland, Oslo, and places like that last. I danced the entire time because everything he played was sick, including my fav Solar Coaster. I was dead tired towards the end of his set but then he played the new mix of Out of the Blue. How could I resist the best trance anthem song ever released by FC? So I grabbed some Gatorade and headed back out on the dance floor. As for GLOW, I liked the setting and the lights. But I'd have to agree with everyone on the sound. Does it have to be so damn ear-bursting loud?! The place either needs to be a little bigger or make those none-dancing ppl step to the side instead of taking up space on the dance floor. I did witnessed more ppl dancing at this event than when Judge Jules was at Club Exit. I could not complain about the price of water as oppose to $5-6 at most NYC clubs and the availability of Gatorade. I didn't see any place to sit down except for the VIP area. What's with that? People get tired from dancing and need to rest but I guess there's not reallly room for that. I didn't get harrassed at the door for my club attire like I thought I would so that was great. I went solo and met some cool ppl at the club who were very friendly. At an event like this, everyone should be friendly and happy. PLUR baby!! All in all, I would come all the way from NYC to see the big name djs again. It was worth every penny. This was the best club I've been to since moving to NYC.

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, 3/4 of the crowd there looks like their sole intention to be there is to pick a fight...ummm..cant wait to hear from tiny how many times she got her ass grabbed last night...ummm....next time post a meet up threda if someone is going wouldya?

same here, I didnt think anybody would go. I only went because I was dancing there. Besides, I did mention this last week in a post. but nobody paid any attention to it. Oh well, you aren't losing any sleep because you missed ferrry. Im certainly not! upsides to Glow: stiff drinks, main room is decorated nicely, and the lasers look so much more smoother than buzz's.

This kid is good, I was going to go but I saw that Johan Gielen will be at GLOW next month so I saved the trip.

upsides to Glow: stiff drinks, main room is decorated nicely, and the lasers look so much more smoother than buzz's.

I second that, besides the crowd the club is allright.

Hey DC are you ready for Johan Gielen ?????

This guy really kicks ass, saw him here in SPACE during WMC and he spun an awesome set.

My roomie and I got there shortly before 11. We were suppose to be on a friend's guestlist but when we got there our names weren't on it but that's okay because the guy running the list let us in for free anyway :D

We went there expecting anthem trance and that's what we got, so no real complaints here. I had fun :)

It was nice to see you Dee (sorry it was only for a few seconds). Had fun hangin' out with Lobster, Nautius & Sopha. Oh yeah - and I even got a glimpse of Shifterlx :D

It was fun hangin' out with you and your roomie.:D I would have much more fun if the music would be good. Fairy Corsten suck, i never will go to see him again and specially for $20.

Originally posted by lobster1981

It was fun hangin' out with you and your roomie.:D I would have much more fun if the music would be good. Fairy Corsten suck, i never will go to see him again and specially for $20.

you two looked like you were having fun.. you know, except for Nautilus screaming "YOU SUCK!" at Ferry every so often :laugh:

you two looked like you were having fun.. you know, except for Nautilus screaming "YOU SUCK!" at Ferry every so often :laugh:

I did have fun and i agree with Natilus he did suck. He was playing some old shit some of the songs were 4-5 yrs old

Originally posted by lobster1981

I did have fun and i agree with Natilus he did suck. He was playing some old shit some of the songs were 4-5 yrs old

hah, I wouldve been there with you guys yelling out obscenities. sigh..........the crowd sucks. everywhere I went there are yellow babies galore. what's up with that?