Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Nite @ Tempts Part 1

Originally posted by saynotodrama

POOR LAURIE??? You've got to be kidding! The reason she gets bashed every time she posts is because everytime she posts she puts her foot in her mouth! Instead of posting so much negativity, she should sit back READ...SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN A THING OR TWO so that someday when she knows enough she can write messages that may actually MEAN SOMETHING! :idea:

One thing I can't stand is people talking like they know ..when the DON'T KNOW. If Laurie was actually in tempts and saw and heard the whole place go absolutely NUTS everytime Denny dropped a track INCLUDING, if not even moreso, MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE she would never be making such comments. I would bet that anyone who was there would have no complaints about the music or the energy in that place this weekend. The only complaint I have heard (and could understand) was the fact that the place was PACKED and there was no room to move because every inch of space in tempts was taken up by people having a great time (many wearing white by the way!). Denny spun incredibly and it was obvious by the crowds reaction to each track he played, at times you could hear everyone OVER the music! The best was when Denny shut the sound off during My Love is Your Love and everyone sang the chorus!

Laurie, as far as "some tracks skipped"???? For your information (and if you knew anything you would know this), a DJ doesn't cause a track to skip and when the does happen at Tempts, it is usually some drunk asshole bumping into the turntables, trust me I have seen it done many times. NEWSFLASH... this can happen to ANY DJ, I have heard it happen to Junior, Danny, the best of them. So, you can remove that from your little list of "things to bash Denny about Monday on Clubplanet..." Nice try though.

It figures you weren't even AT Tempts, and you still continue to spew CRAP about Tempts and Denny not playing well. That just PROVES that you really don't know anything and just like to start drama.

Easy ladies...I meant it as a joke...And I was in TEMPS, OUT OF MY SKULL, PUMPING MY FISTS AND SINGING THE CHORUS to MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE.....So you were right, I was KIDDING...I guess nobody liked my Joke.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

I actually remember TEMPS saturday (sort of) and had a ridicilous time..

Same boat here, but oh well, I had a great time and really enjoyed evry track that Denny dropped. The music was banging from the minute we walked in....... The crowd was nuts, but not too, too bad.

Sorry about that, no offense to you at all meant there. I knew you were joking. I just get so amped whenever I read ANYTHING that idiot writes! She heard the music wasn't that great??? :rolleyes: Not only was Denny's track selection incredible but the way he mixed was insane too! Whoever told Laurie the music wasn't that great is just as stupid as she is when it comes to the scene. Honestly, I think the "reliable people" she talks about are the little people in her head because anyone who knows anything about classics would not make that comment if they heard what Denny did on Saturday night.

Oh, I have seen her posts...I just block them out, if I dont like where she is going with them....

You are right, I probably should not be allowed to think after last weekend....I do much better later in the week.:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Same boat here, but oh well, I had a great time and really enjoyed evry track that Denny dropped. The music was banging from the minute we walked in....... The crowd was nuts, but not too, too bad.

I think you were the posterchild for "Ceeottered" at the end of the night on Saturday. You looked like you had a great time!

Sorry about that, no offense to you at all meant there. I knew you were joking. I just get so amped whenever I read ANYTHING that idiot writes! She heard the music wasn't that great??? :rolleyes: Not only was Denny's track selection incredible but the way he mixed was insane too! Whoever told Laurie the music wasn't that great is just as stupid as she is when it comes to the scene. Honestly, I think the "reliable people" she talks about are the little people in her head because anyone who knows anything about classics would not make that comment if they heard what Denny did on Saturday night.

None taken...I figured that there would be a backlash after I posted that.....You girls get real heated, which is very entertaining when I am hungover at my desk on a Monday morning.

Like I said as far as Im concerned TEMPS was off the hook saturday nite...I just wish I would have left my corner and was able to wonder around a little...:D

I think you were the posterchild for "Ceeottered" at the end of the night on Saturday. You looked like you had a great time!

The shot that did me in wasn't even from Ceeotter, but yeah I had a really great time......I think.....lol....

Originally posted by njdionysus

Denny absolutely blew it up on Saturday, from what I remember I had a great time. I stopped back at Ceeotters back for the meet at 12, but I couldnt find anyone not that I know who the hell I was looking for.

There was about 10 or 12 of us over there, next just ask Ceeotter:)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I have a question for you. Why are you always playing with your cell phone when you are out?

:D :D :D

Is she still doing that???? Did she fall off the bar again too???????? I go away for a little while and some things never change!!!! LOL

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Is she still doing that???? Did she fall off the bar again too???????? I go away for a little while and some things never change!!!! LOL

No bar antics this weekend, those are reserved for big opening and closing parties.......:D

:laugh: you guys are too funny...I guess my friends where not lying about the tracks skipping...:) I'm glad my opinion means so much to all of you…:D I never said anything bad about the night* I wasnt so I dont know, just like I stated before!!!! I still want to know what are some of the his track selections he played...you guys dont say anything besides how everyone yells and was drunk...etc...why dont you prove it...name some tracks..or just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :D

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: you guys are too funny...I guess my friends where not lying about the tracks skipping...:) I'm glad my opinion means so much to all of you…:D I never said anything bad about the night* I wasnt so I dont know, just like I stated before!!!! I still want to know what are some of the his track selections he played...you guys dont say anything besides how everyone yells and was drunk...etc...why dont you prove it...name some tracks..or just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :D

There's nothing to prove. End of story.

Seriously, can leave this thread on topic??? Everyone I know who was at Temps Saturday had a great time and was really feeling all the songs that Denny dropped.....

Dammit Janet , Deep Khemical ,Someone to hold ,React(Lets go all the way), and Angel stick out in my mind. Some other jams too but I just don't feel like telling you :tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Seriously, can leave this thread on topic??? Everyone I know who was at Temps Saturday had a great time and was really feeling all the songs that Denny dropped.....

how is it not on topic...:confused: I just asked a question if they had nothing nice to say they should not have said anything...:D I think when you are as mangled as I saw you Denny could of played "mary had a little lamb" and you would have loved it...:laugh: