Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Nite @ Tempts Part 1

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. you are 100% right, however, if i bashed/criticized Denny every week then believe me I would stop going to tempts. No one care she doens't feel his music is up to par in her opinion, but its just the constant drama causing and then the fact that she goes. Don't like his style then its pretty easy don't go! :D

A freakin' men.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I can honestly say sayno is hot.

:D :D :D

that was my point silly!! this fucking herpe is proving once again she has no credibility what~so~ever!!!!!!!!!!

"yea well...you're ugly....derf derf!!" once again laurie's maturity and extreme wit SHINNNNNNNES through!

Once and for all, for those of you that do not like Denny and think he does not play up to par, then stay the fuck out of Tempts and sell your drama elsewhere. Jesus Christ Laurie, dont you have anything better to do? Or anything constructive to say? :argue: If you're only going to knock Denny for being off, than you dont have to tell us again and again every week. Pay the $40 cover and take it to the Factory where you can get all cracked out until noon, hear your real dj playing some bangers in between the pots and pans! Until then STFU and SUCK IT! :bj:

Party at Tempts this weekend just because the drama queen mouth of the message board is NOT going to be there. Alle-fucking-luia!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Once and for all, for those of you that do not like Denny and think he does not play up to par, then stay the fuck out of Tempts and sell your drama elsewhere. Jesus Christ Laurie, dont you have anything better to do? :argue: Pay the rediculous $40 cover and take it to the Factory where you can get all cracked out until noon. Until then STFU and SUCK IT! :bj:

Party at Tempts this weekend just because the drama queen mouth of the message board is NOT going to be there. Alle-fucking-luia!

:clap::clap::clap:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

kiss, relentless, pho-sioux, it began in afrika, robbie tronco something i forget the name billyjoel? - and a whole lotta hip hop tunes...:rolleyes:

Ladies and Gentlemen...Robbie Tronco- As cheesy as many people think that song is I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I was so HAPPY when Denny played that, I totally wasn't expecting to hear it.:bounce:

Oh, and Laurie, regardless of what your friends say, I really think you would have enjoyed Saturday night. DANNY played some CLASSIC HIP HOP including some old Wu-Tang joints and ODB's "Brooklyn Zoo". He ended the night with "Big Poppa". The place was out of control!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Get a clue!:idea:

Originally posted by cgm

Ladies and Gentlemen...Robbie Tronco- As cheesy as many people think that song is I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I was so HAPPY when Denny played that, I totally wasn't expecting to hear it.:bounce:

Oh, and Laurie, regardless of what your friends say, I really think you would have enjoyed Saturday night. DANNY played some CLASSIC HIP HOP including some old Wu-Tang joints and ODB's "Brooklyn Zoo". He ended the night with "Big Poppa". The place was out of control!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Get a clue!:idea:

i love it when u call me BiG POPPA!!!!!!!!!!! lol

there u go saleen....don't say i never did anything for ya!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

what was the question????????

and LAWLER is the answer:rock:

BG

stick your cock in a blender, that is how a night of his beats feel... dont' get me wrong he is much better then the shore but come on hes washed up

bitch:D :D :D

Originally posted by cgm

I agree.....There is something about it that is catchy......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Yeah, those are some definite songs that will always be hot, no matter what year it is.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

there is some many more to mention: but if you were there, you already know - the energy was INSANE - i remember when it was like that every single weekend

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

there is some many more to mention: but if you were there, you already know - the energy was INSANE - i remember when it was like that every single weekend

Yep yep...... I see you got an avatar:)