Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Nite @ Tempts Part 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is so fucking stupid but whatever, I just want to post and say hi to everyone...

I had a great time at Tempts, the music was great and I just had fun hanging out with everyone. JBR I am so glad I finally met you!!! :D Thanks for the champange, I think I carried that glass around for like two hours just cause I felt so fancy!! :drunk: I definitely had the best night, but I really didn't expect anything less. I'll see everyone again in two weekends!! :D

p.s. Laurie PLEASE STFU . For your own benefit.

I dont even remember all the songs he played, but it was bangin' all night long... my body was wondering around the club, my mind was lost in the music and when he played Dammit Janet I thought we were going to tear the roof off the place!

Denny rocked it all weekend! For those of you who are still hating on the classics, STFU!

I missed out on the meet up at midnight, I thought I stumbed over there at the right time. Next time I am going to wear a fucking sign!

Originally posted by laurie619

you guys are all pathetic its my perception if you don’t like it dont reply..

You're the one that is still posting on here defending your sad opinions that no one cares to hear. Save yourself for the drama board!

Originally posted by magilicuti

saw djdanfury and brian1500. seems these guys are always where the party is at

I usually tell Dan where the party is at. At my age, I cant go out all the time so Dan makes the trip to all the hot places in my abscence.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

My couisn and all her friends. My cousin is the one in the middle.

The blonde in the purple shirt is unbelieveable. :eek: Tell her I said so and that I want to give her something.....my last name!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

As per the girls in the picture, I have no clue who they are. I wish I did. Dan made me say it was my cousin so he can have the first chance on her.

that girl got me thinkin...chek my other thread: Hot girls

I used to go to high school w/ the brunette (2nd from left) and the one in the middle you guys are all raving about looks familiar to me too..........but I can't remember a name for the life of me.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: