• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bbbooom

looking good ladies, but helen...get a tan or at least some rays

attachment.php?s=&postid=924867

~~i actually have a tan in that pic......and please take into consideration the lights in my face, the flash and the fact that i was sick.........thank u:blank:

P.S. i know im in a bitchy mood today so there!!!:tongue:

i live in nj and i won't even club in this state so i feel for u people who went i am sure yaLL hated it cause nj has some wack people who really no matter how good the music might be its the people who bring down the fun and make it not worth it

Originally posted by shook

i live in nj and i won't even club in this state so i feel for u people who went i am sure yaLL hated it cause nj has some wack people who really no matter how good the music might be its the people who bring down the fun and make it not worth it

no really, it was fun. plenty of CP ppl there to shield ourselves from the jersey crowd.

Originally posted by somebitch

i stay away from places where people are still funneling beer. :laugh::rolleyes: but a place having a full out funnel contest, thats gotta be :cheese:. no offense to the kiddies who still think that is a respectable kind of party.

hahaha I TOTALLLY FUCKING AGREE RIGHT THERE!!

Example: My sister has a funnel that says... GET BONGED CANCUN 1992

1992 folks!! THATS 10 FUCKIN YEARS AGO!!

You people can bash where we went all you want and call us whatever, but we were all there for 1 reason that night... to support our friends. If you wouldn't step foot in a club that your friends were spinning at because you think it's cheese then you shouldn't be friends. We all had a good time listening to mike and pauly spinning and thats what matters.

Originally posted by roninmess

You people can bash where we went all you want and call us whatever, but we were all there for 1 reason that night... to support our friends. If you wouldn't step foot in a club that your friends were spinning at because you think it's cheese then you shouldn't be friends. We all had a good time listening to mike and pauly spinning and thats what matters.

well said.

Call it cheese or whatever u want but the crowd at abyss every wednesday has a fun time...isnt that what its all about, having fun? And again thank u to all my peeps who came out to support at Abyss. We take over roxy next!!! :D

Mike BuGouT

fun is over rated and the crowds do effect the level of fun in which a person should have but i deff agree kid if i knew bout it for a few days befor hand i would of went to peep u i mean i deff hate the place well the peope lwho go to the place for the most part but i mean george is always game to support a fellow cper

lol rob... you love the pics i take of you...

bboom thank u :D

helen we look hot.. its all good.. hehe :tongue:

the crowd there actually did suck. NJ girls are sluts... that was the only thing i hated about abyss.. The girls disguisted me... I cant believe people can act they way they do and still have respect for themselves.. makes me sick...........

we went for bugout and feva... i had a great time...

Originally posted by bebby6919

the crowd there actually did suck. NJ girls are sluts... that was the only thing i hated about abyss.. The girls disguisted me... I cant believe people can act they way they do and still have respect for themselves.. makes me sick...........

especially the fat ones in tight clothes that danced on the podium

:puke:

Not all jersey girls are sluts........................

Please do not generalize. yeah the girls are a little stuck up, but don't hate the player hate the game

Originally posted by perns2002

Not all jersey girls are sluts........................

Please do not generalize. yeah the girls are a little stuck up, but don't hate the player hate the game

pretty much all the girls i saw at abyss were.. "dont hate the player hate the game" that quote is so old and fucking dumb.... I will hate who i want to hate.. and its the player who plays the game.. whatever.. anyways.... its girls like that that give girls like me a bad name...

thats a pretty bold statement on jersey girls, considering some jersey girls that are on CP were there to support bugout. Also had a lot of friends in there that I've met from other boards and shit.