Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy this friday

Originally posted by djmikebugout

go to roxy b/c.....

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

is spinning!!

Mike BuGouT

Hell yeah... tooch will kill it along with shawn. Hope Rizzo is as good as last week if not better!:aright:

ROXY is gonna be BANGING this friday night... cant wait to get in there before everyone for the lil pre- party and then the afterhours... ROXY is gonna show that it can handle a lil longer party than usual... something that us club heads have been waitin for for a long time... check ya all out there... lata

well,now i can understand why some of my DJ/producer friends don't like to post on this board because of the drama it can cause,I know JV and myself like to get in touch with and meet some of the people that attend the party,and i mean both male and female ,as you can tell from the party i have in the DJ booth vip when im done playing,its definately a combination of indusrty people and friends of mine just having a great time!BOB G brings people to the booth every friday when i'm playing and i actually enjoy meeting some of the people that support the party.good luck to all the winners on the breakthrough night on july 26th

Mike Rizzo