Clubplanet Nightlife Community

strangest proposition at a nightclub - to or from...

so the reason i ask, as a couple people heard it...i was asked friday night to strip for this girl's bachelorette party at El Flamingo...the girl made a nice approach and didnt ask me to get completely naked...but she made the proposition nonetheless...what's the strangest thing you've ever asked or been asked??

This 28 year old guy once came up to me and we were talking a lil and then I dunno how the conversation started up but he must have said something about sex to me and to blow him off kinda nicely in a weird way I just said: ehh noo.. I don't have sex cause I don't wanna get pregnant.. and then his face like lit up and he said:

"Hey, let's get married!! I'm infertile so we can just have sex all the time and not worry about you getting pregnant"

I was like: WTF?! :punch: :punch: And then I think I sent one of my boys after him.

Originally posted by codica3

This 28 year old guy once came up to me and we were talking a lil and then I dunno how the conversation started up but he must have said something about sex to me and to blow him off kinda nicely in a weird way I just said: ehh noo.. I don't have sex cause I don't wanna get pregnant.. and then his face like lit up and he said:

"Hey, let's get married!! I'm infertile so we can just have sex all the time and not worry about you getting pregnant"

I was like: WTF?! :punch: :punch: And then I think I sent one of my boys after him.

:letsgo:

Sorry Cody....I was really drunk that night....I dont know what came over me...Once again I apologize....;):D

last year i went to factory with a couple of friends and this grl that i was with at the time.....lata that night me and my friend went to the bar to get a drink when these three grls began talkin to us...5 min into the conversation they told us they were ready to go home and they asked us if we wanted to go with them....since i was with that grl i had no choice but to say no :mad:.......what a fuckin bummer:mad2: :mad2:

coming outta underbar a couple months ago, it was closing time and they kicked everyone out.....2 gorgeous blondes came up to me in the stairway up and asked me to walk them to their car..never talked to them inside....

I walked them to their car and they are like thanks why dont you get in....gold landcruiser w/joizey tags...i get in and they are like do you like what you see...duh....to which they responded lets get a hotel room and see what happens.....and i said no lets goto myplace its not too far and they were absolutely determined to get a hotel room...... :D

omg...that is so fucked up and funny at the same time...:laugh:

ppl are on crack these days...

I had this one guy come up to me and tell me my nipples look so hard that he'd like to bite them off and do horrible things to me. He was in front of his girlfriend-- what a fucking twat...he was really pretty too. Such a shame that people like that think they can act that way--

I slapped him pretty hard

Originally posted by wahoo

coming outta underbar a couple months ago, it was closing time and they kicked everyone out.....2 gorgeous blondes came up to me in the stairway up and asked me to walk them to their car..never talked to them inside....

I walked them to their car and they are like thanks why dont you get in....gold landcruiser w/joizey tags...i get in and they are like do you like what you see...duh....to which they responded lets get a hotel room and see what happens.....and i said no lets goto myplace its not too far and they were absolutely determined to get a hotel room...... :D

What a bunch of CRAP!

Stop reading Kittie kelly novels!

-iliana

:cool:

I thought MINE was strange.. :tongue: Who the hell walks around the club and hits on females by saying he's infertile and won't impregnate them?!

Well...? I mean this being NYC and all, where the strangest of the strange does and is expected to happen.:slash::spank::biggun::chainsaw:

That person was responding to the specific concern you addressed to his prop. I guess it was a bit strange in comparison to the others:idea:

Not exactly a proposition, but still awfully bizzarre. At Temps about 3 years ago I think. Me and all my friends were in our usual spot, but off to the side were some very out of place weird looking people. One kid in particular was very pansy-ish looking. So my friend (a pretty burly intimidating looking guy) says to me, "Dude, I don't like that guy's shoes". A little puzzled I replied "yeah so?" Needless to say he was far from sober but he went up to the kid and told him to give him his shoes, I can't even imagine what the kid was thinking at that point. When the kid refused, my friend grabbed him by the leg and proceeded to pull them off and throw em to the side, the kid was beside himself, but wasn't about to say anything since my friend outweighed him by easily 125 lbs. True story.

:D :D :woah: :woah: