Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright this is definitely a sick story(not 4 the weak)

Ok so...my boy is a Personal Trainer and fuckin trains a lot of weirdos but hey they all in it for one thing and thats to get fit...so anyhow...there is this one kid who is arabic and jacked that no one likes cause his views are still of those western civilazation and not americanized so generally...no one can stand him...and especially his views on the WTC...

So this kid basically has no game and shit and will do ANYTHING (even go to the gym and get jacked) to impress a woman. He is a medical student and i think he went a little too far, cause right now they are disecting cadavers. So, lately the arab kid is going to this hot strip joint in jersey and fuckin happened to hit it off with one of the strippers, who i might add is into sick shit.

Well folks...what this jacked arab kid was, while in class...he cut off the hand of a cadaver and placed it into a jar and gave it to this stripper who wanted it and keeps it in her home.

Now im one to like morbid shit but yo..i mean thats someones father or some shit!! thats just WRONG...

but then...this medical school the jacked arab goes to is also where his classmate got kicked out for playing jump rope with a cadavers intestines.

Originally posted by quoth

...this medical school the jacked arab goes to is also where his classmate got kicked out for playing jump rope with a cadavers intestines.

:rofl:

thats disgusting but its fuckin funny to picture. wut would make u wanna do that? i mean jump roping is so childish and stupid

:tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

Well folks...what this jacked arab kid was, while in class...he cut off the hand of a cadaver and placed it into a jar and gave it to this stripper who wanted it and keeps it in her home.

Now im one to like morbid shit but yo..i mean thats someones father or some shit!! thats just WRONG...

but then...this medical school the jacked arab goes to is also where his classmate got kicked out for playing jump rope with a cadavers intestines.

All I have to say is WTF??????????????????