Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Tommyarmani

georgym

not to mention the fact that women are not toys--PEOPLE are not toys, and you and tommyarmani should think of the people that you hurt with the lies, deceit and cheating...talk about karma! sounds like YOURS is gonna be the one erupting sooner or later!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastey

blah, why can´t you have the cake and eat it too? that´s stupid and self-limiting, why restrict yourself from getting what you want?

what is a "relationship"? a relationship is nothing "real", it is an idea, a thought. what can ONE women give me that THREE can´t give me?

Because treating people like trash is not a good thing, then again maybe thats just me. if you look at women like a toy, like something to use and throw away, you have issues.

And a relationship o me, is REAL and not just a thought or an idea. I have an idea of what i want in a good relationship, a guy whos honest, trusting, has a good heart, that i can spoil him is respectful, doesnt cheat , etc, and someday I want to make that real. Unfortunately guys like you keep getting in my way. You dont know how to treat a woman, and thats really sad

one more thing...

playing the field can be a lot of fun--i am not knocking that :), IF everyone is on the same page--if not, people get hurt. using people like toys or objects is not cool...and once you are in a relationship, that is a whole different story, and you should respect the person you supposedly LOVE enough to be honest and true to them as you would want them to be to you...just MO.

Originally posted by destiny779

Unfortunately guys like you keep getting in my way. You dont know how to treat a woman, and thats really sad

still you fall in LOVE with guys like me. what does that say to you? that love is a process you can cause, and it is not so hard to do.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

one more thing...

playing the field can be a lot of fun--i am not knocking that :), IF everyone is on the same page--if not, people get hurt. using people like toys or objects is not cool...and once you are in a relationship, that is a whole different story, and you should respect the person you supposedly LOVE enough to be honest and true to them as you would want them to be to you...just MO.

i would never say a girl i would like to have a monogamous relationship with her or even HAVE a monogamous relationship to her just to get her pussy. and IF (in the unlikely case) i would be in a mutual monogamous relationship i would not cheat, cause i wouldn´t get into it in the first place when i did not want to be monogamous with her from the beginning.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that is really, really sad...for one, you are NOT giving them what they want--b/c women, for the most part, want HONESTY and trust, and you have neither...you lie to them to get what YOU want, and it doesn't sound like you will ever have a tru relationship, so that is sad...

oh girl i am honest, i indirectly (sometimes directly) tell them i fulfill their fantasies as long i´m interested in them, which will not be forever. she can walk anytime BEFORE she makes an emotional investment in me, not one girl did actually walk though :)

its your loss man... if you want to live a shallow life of meaningless fucking and grow old alone that is your choice. im not saying love is the only thing that can bring meaning to life but considering you views, i dont see you allowing yourself to find meaning in anything.

you're like a mouse on a wheel.

im sorry if you have never seen a truly happy relationship or never felt what it is like to look into someones eyes and know that you want to be with them forever and not because you get something out of it because the thought of them not being in your life is painful.

im definitely not one who preaches love as the ultimate goal in life but playing games with peoples emotions is BAD KARMA. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

oh, let me clarifiy. my girlfreind is the one i plan on marrying, not out of being stuck with her but out of choice..

Alright can you please just clarify something for me, cause that's something that is always mindboggling for me. You said earlier that you love your girlfriend and you also say now that you plan on marrying your girlfriend. How can you truly love someone when you plan in the same breath to destroy her life and hurt her forever. How do you think would she feel, if she finds out that you have been cheating on her for her entire life with you, let's say at the age of 65. I know that I would question ANYTHING that I thought I had, if my husband of many years would have been cheating on me for our entire life together. How would that make her feel. She only has this one life, and if you truly have ANY feelings for her, you should at least give her the chance to have the best life she can have....without lies to even begin with. Cause noone wants to be faced at the end of his/her life with a big pile of lies, questioning everything we hold dear???? Sorry, but I think that is beyond unfairness, I wouldn't even plan on marrying (I meant 'distroying') the life of a person that I hate....cause everyone only has this one life and should have a chance to make it special and worthwile.

I still think you are the biggest phony.... you are how old.... 19....but seem to be gods gift to women....lollolllol....well, I might look you up next time I come home, just to see, what your "specialty" really is....quite honestly, if you really exist, I don't think it's anything different that I've seen (and laughed at) at so many other men....but hey, I still "blame" your youth on it and the fact that you have never been in love, hence can't appreciate the meaning and feeling of it. You will one day...I'm sure of that and than suddenly the toys will have more meaning to you too.

Originally posted by destiny779

aaaaamen , thank god there are still good guys left out there that doesnt agree with those two. :tongue:

And on that note, being that i started this thread, let me end it on this:

AMEN TO GOOD MEN :aright:

Now go to sleep, everyone

Allot of what you said makes sense. I do not claim to know everything & i do not shut out people who seem to have valid opionions. i guess my own viewpoint is completely jaded by selfishness, lust & fear. i now realize that the mature, honest & most of all decent thing to do would be to either choose a single life or come competely clean with my girlfreind. BUT i dont think i could ever hurt her like that (with the total truth). basically i try to justify my own actioins through twisted logic, but at the same time am torn between commitment & lust... makes me very confused to say the least. :confused:

u know i have to say that everyone here busting on tastey and armani are full of it. have your opinion - say u disagree. but everyone knows you are full of shit.

sumbitch was completely called out - shittin' on tastey and then proving her hypocrisy by claiming she is single & fucking. no one thinks it's wrong for her to do that? what if the guy really adores her? now i suppose she'll say it's by mutual arrangement, but that's a load of shit.

armani, i think you are a funny guy, and tastey, u keep it real. and for those that get angry at me, lick my ass, you self-righteous losers. any anger you show toward these people should be directed at yourselves.

and for those who talk about caring for someone deeply, etc, i'm not saying you are wrong. but tell me you don't check out a hot chick who walks by, even if you are in a deeply committed relationship. So don't get angry at someone who morally can allow himself to take it one step further.

Hey, the prez did it, so can i!!

Allot of what you said makes sense. I do not claim to know everything & i do not shut out people who seem to have valid opionions. i guess my own viewpoint is completely jaded by selfishness, lust & fear. i now realize that the mature, honest & most of all decent thing to do would be to either choose a single life or come competely clean with my girlfreind. BUT i dont think i could ever hurt her like that (with the total truth). basically i try to justify my own actioins through twisted logic, but at the same time am torn between commitment & lust... makes me very confused to say the least. :confused:

at least you are thinking about it from her side a little though :) a good step :D

Originally posted by spragga25

Nice guys finish last :(

Well, i was too much of a nice guy for a while, and was getting nowhere, like girls just thinking of me as a "friend".

But now im learning that you gotta be a bit "vague" and challenging , not all the time, but only when the situation calls for it.

It's all about timing. In the beginning, don't seem too eager. But don't be a thoughtless (i.e. thinking with the wanker) either :nono:

Originally posted by spragga25

Nice guys finish last :(

I think that also depends on the girls...if you are going for screwed up ones that think a guy has to treat them badly in order to be interesting... than yep you might not even get to the starting line as a nice guy.... I actually can't even say that I have ever been with someone that treated me really badly.... so in that respect I'm not a burned child.... on the other hand, I've also never fallen for guys like tastey, tommyarmani etc. ;)

:D :D

but dont worry somebitch, wether you are truly single or not does not matter as the majority if girls i have fucked when i was single had boyfreinds anyway. SOOO many of you self rightoues people who have never cheated at all.. Im so sure of it:rolleyes:

Do you know the risks that you are putting your girlfriend at and she doesn't even know about it? I mean is she aware that you are getting fucked up th ass by who knows what then going home to her and making love to her? That is what makes me mad when guys cheat, they do these things then a their girlfriend unsuspectingly(sp) gets and STD from their "faithful man"... Think about that next time you are showing your girl that you love her so much by getting fucked up the ass in a hotel by a strap on...

And glad to see you hang with some really respectable girls...

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, i was too much of a nice guy for a while, and was getting nowhere, like girls just thinking of me as a "friend".

But now im learning that you gotta be a bit "vague" and challenging , not all the time, but only when the situation calls for it.

It's all about timing. In the beginning, don't seem too eager. But don't be a thoughtless (i.e. thinking with the wanker) either :nono:

:aright::tongue: