Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danwilson IS a moderator....i got proof...

See for yourself

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=57573&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

When i was browsing the drama forum i realized something bout a few of his threads....HOW THE FUCK ARE THE TITLES SO GODDAMN LONG????????

Look at a few of the titles...

Exactly typed like this

1) Quoth went on a blind date. Check out the girls reaction, when meeting Quoth

2) Roxy, Exit, Vinyl, SF, get ready for competition. Crobar and Limelight 2 open in Fall

Now seriously, if you type those titles or even copy and paste them like yer making a new thread...

THEY BOTH STOP BEFORE ALL THE WORDS ARE COMPLETED cause of the text limit on threads or else everyone would be writing storybook titles.

Now the only people who have control over how long a thread title can be is in fact mods.

For example in the bump and "..." forum and the NY board there have been a few threads that mods have posted that reach far beyond the text limit title...

so who could it be?

DaVe?

Cotoncandydream?

Smokesum?

Magilicuti?

Avalonschlong?

gabo?

peeps from NJ or other forums??

Either way..it was fun while the danwilson charachter lasted.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

didnt tastyt meet dan wilson?

that don't mean shit you thick headed creepy lookin muthafucka.

she didn't give details...she coulda been fuckin around OR she also coulda met danwilson cause OH YES he does exist...just as someone else though and she coulda been protecting his or her privacy....

the same thing goes with...i have met Ch0sen0ne, Jizzo and embodiedhate and yet never said who it was...

AND NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!

if you sign up under a dif. sn... youd have to give that person mod. rights... if someone is using it as a dl name then i doubt they would give their fake name mod rights... and it would indicate somewhere that, that individual is a mod... and blah... but i could be dead wrong... i dont know shit about this crap...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if you sign up under a dif. sn... youd have to give that person mod. rights... if someone is using it as a dl name then i doubt they would give their fake name mod rights... and it would indicate somewhere that, that individual is a mod... and blah... but i could be dead wrong... i dont know shit about this crap...

but that would still leave the question "how the F did he post those thread titles?" unanswered...

Originally posted by joeg

but that would still leave the question "how the F did he post those thread titles?" unanswered...

who knows... but why give mod rights to a bs name??? why even bother making a bs name? eh... who cares...

Originally posted by quoth

the same thing goes with...i have met Ch0sen0ne, Jizzo and embodiedhate and yet never said who it was...

AND NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!

HEY QUEEFY...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU YAPPING ABOUT?

YOU HAVE NEVER MET ME AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM EITHER.......

ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW IS......QUEEF I AM YOUR FATHER.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

HEY QUEEFY...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU YAPPING ABOUT?

YOU HAVE NEVER MET ME AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM EITHER.......

ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW IS......QUEEF I AM YOUR FATHER.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

attachment.php?s=&postid=902275 forgive me father for i have sinned!!

yea...i figured i get yer attention somehow thats all.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by danwilson

This post always makes me laugh. People even thought I was LavenderMenace. Dam, people thought I was a woman. hahah. Then tastyt said she met me. I love reading how Quoth was convinced, I was someone else.

But the question I have is " Where did that pic of you in Quoth's sig. come from. That is actually a pic of you:confused:

Originally posted by bebby6919

yea thats really danwilson in quoths sig...

:eek: From this evidence I deduce that Quoth and Dan Wilson have known each other for a while( the possibilities:maybe brothers; childhood buddies; relatives; maybe even past lovers(kidding))

And both of them were behind this all along to create this Drama for all of us to wonder about on the NY CP board.

How else would Quoth get a pic of Dan Wilson to put in his sig. waaaaay before we get to find out that Dan Wilson is a real person who is the actual person in Quoth's sig. :idea:

Originally posted by max3

How else would Quoth get a pic of Dan Wilson to put in his sig. waaaaay before we get to find out that Dan Wilson is a real person who is the actual person in Quoth's sig. :idea:

well columbo....

i happen to have one fuckin awesome memory and danwilson once posted a thread titled something like "OK HERE I AM...THE ONE AND ONLY DANWILSON" and fuckin it was a link to some website with his picture on it....well that thread turned into drama cause of people crackin on him that it got moved to the drama forum and when thread after thread pile up in the drama forum it automatically gets deleted...which is why i cant post the link.

any other THRILLING connections u have...i'll be in my office.

ta-ta.