Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who's single

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Drama that when you get older it sucks sometimes being single. Nothing is worse than dying to go to a club all week and finding out all your friends just want to go to dinner. Then half cant go because they cant get a babysitter or whatever.

i Think you can find the right person anywhere, fate will put you together. Its just that at clubs there is so much drama and attitude.

As far as the crackhead comments go........ Clubs and party favors will forever go together. Its finally nice after 16 yrs of clubbing to go out and not see people getting into fights. Nothing is worse than going out meeting some nice people and all of a sudden you and your friends are on the way home at 1 am because the club you were at just got closed due to someone blowing away a few bouncers and some clubbers because they were snorting too much soda

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Not all of them, but yes, there are some real mean ones out there!!!!

"you'll never know how the car drives unless you take it out for a test drive". . . that is what hooked me too my (now EX) he knew I liked cars and well. . .made that one up. . .its so gay. . .:laugh: but cute...thought that I would share. . .;)

Originally posted by laurie619

"you'll never know how the car drives unless you take it out for a test drive". . . that is what hooked me too my (now EX) he knew I liked cars and well. . .made that one up. . .its so gay. . .:laugh: but cute...thought that I would share. . .;)

LOL... That statement was actually about cats!!!!:laugh2:

I guess the same rule applied to guys:)

im not single, but just wanted to say, i think you can meet nice guys in a club..i met my bf of 2 1/2 years while he was working at one, and although his work schedule is horrible (he still works in them)..we make it work..i always support him by coming out or bringing my friends out so we can all have a good time...yea obviously there's gonna be the jerks, but jerks are everywhere, not just in clubs..i mean just from what ive seen on this board, most of you guys seem pretty nice, and if you're all out in the clubs, then that means there's plenty of nice people out there...if it does happen give it a chance, i mean you never know...look at clubchic1006..by the way, congrats clubchic..and best wishes

Originally posted by doubledeuce

would u please tell me who the third person is that is joining our little party...---->:3some:

Ummm, Hello.........isn't that Jenni1 and Jenni2 held together by......................... me!!!!!!!!!!!lolololol:laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

And as far as finding a girl my girl and I have similar interests and enjoy going out together. She has met most of the cp peeps and all my club buddies like when she comes out because she is cool to hang with.

she has never met missy miss.......i am sure this upsets her.....

:hat:

Originally posted by jp18

Nice guys do go to clubs (me), and its not that its hard to meet a nice guy or girl in a club, its just we're all to much of a mess when we are out...see my on the street and I am a sweetheart...In the club, Im in my own world.:(

:laugh: I guess all the girls will have to look for ya walking on the street then ;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm all these single people i mght have to start taking applications after all summer is almost over. LOL

Use the following....

THE PRE-BOOTY CALL AGREEMENT

This pre-booty call agreement (hereinafter referred

to as the "Agreement") is entered into on the _____

day of __________, 2000, by_______________________,

between ____________ and______________.

THIS AGREEMENT SHALL COVER THE FOLLOWING RULES AND

PRINCIPLES:

1. No sleeping over-unless it is very good and we

need to repeat it in the morning.

2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks

before the events of the evening.

3. No calls before 9 PM - we don't have shit to talk about.

4. None of that "lovemaking" shit - only

mind-blowing sex allowed.

5. No emotional discussions (i.e. Where are we

heading with this? Do you love me?) The answer is

no, so don't ask.

6. No plans made in advance - that is why you are

called the "backup," unless you are from out-of-

town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.

7. All gifts accepted - money is always good.

8. No baby talk - however, dirty talk is encouraged.

9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers -

it's really none of your damn business.

10. No calling each other "friends with privileges"

- we are not friends, just sex buddies.

11. Calling out the wrong name during sex is OK -

don't be offended.

12. No extra clothing - I don't want your ass

leaving anything behind when you leave.

13. No falling asleep right after sex-it's over, so

get your ass up, get dressed and go the fuck home.

14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed

it - I don't care.

15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.

16. If anyone asks who you are, the standard

response will be: "My roommate's girlfriend/boyfriend."

17. Doggie style is the preferred position.

18. Reason for doggie style: the less eye contact

the better.

19. We hook up absolutely whenever the mood strikes

ME - so don't keep calling.

20. The most important one - no condoms, no fucking.

Carry your ass home.

21. Bring your own drink - I am not your liquor store.

22. No phone use, please - don't want anyone calling

back looking for your ass.

* EXTRA TIP FOR SUCCESSFUL BOOTY CALLS: The

aforementioned rules may only be altered by the holder

of the agreement. If the other party attempts to

change or alter any terms of this Agreement, it will

automatically become null and void and you will then

be removed from the BOOTY CALL LIST and deleted from

phone memory and email list. In other words, you will

be BLOCKED from all communications until your silly

ass understands the rules.

Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________

Date:________________

Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________

Date:________________

Originally posted by misk

she has never met missy miss.......i am sure this upsets her.....

:hat:

On the contrary you have met her, just before or maybe after you got soco/lime/pirate eye;) <---what missy looked like after dan poured soco/lime in her eye..... but you would have to take away the smile!!!!!!!!

On the contrary you have met her, just before or maybe after you got soco/lime/pirate eye;) <---what missy looked like after dan poured soco/lime in her eye..... but you would have to take away the smile!!!!!!!!

i did!??!??! see....i'm tellin u......i have a drinking problem! did i talk to her? what was her name? wtf?!?!?! that's it.....i am lost....again......what else is new.......

how was merge sat? i didn't even go down...i am having some knee problems...hoping it won't end up with orthoscopic surgery!...needless to say....the shore was out of the question:(

Originally posted by misk

i did!??!??! see....i'm tellin u......i have a drinking problem! did i talk to her? what was her name? wtf?!?!?! that's it.....i am lost....again......what else is new.......

how was merge sat? i didn't even go down...i am having some knee problems...hoping it won't end up with orthoscopic surgery!...needless to say....the shore was out of the question:(

Her nami is Diane blonde hair.

Merge was off the hook as you could see in every post on here.

If you stayed off your knees you wouldnt have that prob. Just kidding sweetie that one was too easy.

Just kidding sweetie that one was too easy.

seriously......i don't know what i was thinking.........

and absolutely NO IDEA who she was...LOL....but then again....i wouldn't know djdanfury from a toothless hooker on the street...and he damn near blinded me for life.....

so u see here children...the lesson is........if u drink like i do.....take notes....take pictures...do something.......otherwise.....u WILL be the jackass that has to PRETEND they remember someone when they meet them AGAIN! LOL.......

raging alcaholic.........misk

Originally posted by dancensmile

:laugh: I guess all the girls will have to look for ya walking on the street then ;)

Thank god nobody saw me after temps at 3am when I realized that I left my keys in somebody elses car and couldnt get home..I was not a sweatheart at that point..:mad: