Ok Nolimit, What The Fuck Are You Doing Here

Guest saleen351

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

You have NO CLASS! :blown: Your supposed to apologize for being vulgar.

Do me a favor, if you see me out drinking, walk the other way!

Originally posted by digital7

who cares Mina, Diego didn't deserve this anyways

why dont ya lick his nuts a lil more...please, he didnt deserve it, lmaooo this board is hysterical, like i said the elite bunch that swings from this guys nuts...when he rips people its ok, but god forbid someone makes a thread about him, he dont deserve it...please...:laugh:

Originally posted by mikeydny

why dont ya lick his nuts a lil more...please, he didnt deserve it, lmaooo this board is hysterical, like i said the elite bunch that swings from this guys nuts...when he rips people its ok, but god forbid someone makes a thread about him, he dont deserve it...please...:laugh:

no dude, only rip on assholes like yourself and mac "i can't spell for shit" funk.

Originally posted by saleen351

sounds like something i'd say, but i still have no clue who you are. How did you know me, or how did we meet?

that was such a great night at the bliss party, all those jerk offs at crobar got ripped off!!!!!!

I have nothing else to add. I'm sure your response has more than proven my case. :half: As far as how we met. It was at Crobar before going over to Level that night. I believe I was talking with Mike. I think Mimi introduced us. ... but, who cares? That wasn't the point. :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bbflux

I have nothing else to add. I'm sure your response has more than proven my case. :half: As far as how we met. It was at Crobar before going over to Level that night. I believe I was talking with Mike. I think Mimi introduced us. ... but, who cares? That wasn't the point. :rolleyes:

i don't remember meeting mimi either...... what the fuck happend that night? i asked my roomates, thehog and craig and they have no idea either.........

sorry:( maybe it was saleen352:D

Originally posted by Nolimit

no dude, only rip on assholes like yourself and mac "i can't spell for shit" funk.

Oh Yeah Diega thats it, your a angel, I forgot, I apologize, because, I've numerous amounts of times made you rip on me, because your like I said a angel around here.

Originally posted by bbflux

:confused:

He really did say this to me. I also know that he made a few other similar comments to some other girls that same night.

Yeap....I would be one of those girls that he mentioned something rude to! I really don't give a shit though, that's why I never bothered mentioning it....but since you mentioned it....I figured I would support your comment.

Saleen did say some unnecessary comment about having to "whack himself at least 4 times per day"....whatever....:rolleyes: ...I guess he doesn't get none...but that's none of my business or interest for that matter! No hard feelings...I just think Saleen is RUDE and doesn't know how to show some respect for the females....

Originally posted by nightstar01

Yeap....I would be one of those girls that he mentioned something rude to! I really don't give a shit though, that's why I never bothered mentioning it....but since you mentioned it....I figured I would support your comment.

Saleen did say some unnecessary comment about having to "whack himself at least 4 times per day"....whatever....:rolleyes: ...I guess he doesn't get none...but that's none of my business or interest for that matter! No hard feelings...I just think Saleen is RUDE and doesn't know how to show some respect for the females....

This is my girlfriend Saleen... just in case you thought I was a little out of line with my "NO CLASS" comment.

Originally posted by digital7

who cares Mina, Diego didn't deserve this anyways

I'm not saying Diego deserves this, he doesn't! I just thought it was funny how it went from Diego to Saleen! I have nothing bad to say about anyone...... 1syellow1.gif

.....hehehe....and what better way to kick off this Friday night at Burridge than by going to Bayside at 8PM to see my classic rock cover band play in the main stage by the Daiquiri bar.....go there first, laugh at meng for a bit, then go to Burridge....I'm hoping to make it after Bayside, but it would at around 2am when I get to Crobar....

Originally posted by meng

.....hehehe....and what better way to kick off this Friday night at Burridge than by going to Bayside at 8PM to see my classic rock cover band play in the main stage by the Daiquiri bar.....go there first, laugh at meng for a bit, then go to Burridge....I'm hoping to make it after Bayside, but it would at around 2am when I get to Crobar....

I'm there Sean, depending @ what time Danny gets outta work!

Originally posted by mikeydny

Oh Yeah Diega thats it, your a angel, I forgot, I apologize, because, I've numerous amounts of times made you rip on me, because your like I said a angel around here.

lol .. nah, he just rips you cuz your a pussy