Clubplanet Nightlife Community

won't take no for an answer

f0xyminx

Try this:

"You DO realize that this isn't a group decision, right? If I say we're broken up, we're broken up. If you say we're broken up, we're broken up. We arent going to fuck around arguing about how we should send the decision to an ass-grabbing committee so they can put #'s into hats and draw straws. It's over.

Now get the fucking message and get lost unless you WANT my foot buried up to my knee in your ass."

Originally posted by cintron

Try this:

"You DO realize that this isn't a group decision, right? If I say we're broken up, we're broken up. If you say we're broken up, we're broken up. We arent going to fuck around arguing about how we should send the decision to an ass-grabbing committee so they can put #'s into hats and draw straws. It's over.

Now get the fucking message and get lost unless you WANT my foot buried up to my knee in your ass."

:eek: wow, harsh, but basically the message :tongue:

yes, i suppose there was no nice way to do it

you fella's need to understand when a woman wants space, she means it, end of story

I realize that i have no right to be critical of any person, and if i have the problem then NO CHANGE or PRESSURE on your part will change her mind, it's over it's really over

sometimes, women just have issues we need to handle on our own

i just wasn't feelin it anymore

dammit, i knew i should not have started a relationship

i c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y was not ready

thanks guys for the advice

F0xy

Originally posted by f0xyminx

you fella's need to understand when a woman wants space, she means it, end of story

sometimes, women just have issues we need to handle on our own

from the position of a guy...here is my reply...

you are a rarity..if u indeed are being str8 with the guy and telling him exactly what is going on...good for you...for the few girls that are like you..there are millions that are not...they say bullshit like...

"i need some time alone"

"i have something goin on i need to handle by myself"

"i need my space"

"i need time to think"

"its not you..its me"

"no he is just a friend, yes his toungue was in my ass but were just friends" ;)

"im really a man" ...ok kidding on that one...

but women (and men) always beat around the bush and never tell it like it is...its easier to lie then tell the truth so they opt for the pussy way out of relationships...so when someone hears that shit ESPECIALLY the default female reply of "i need space" or "its not you its me" usually means: "something is wrong but i dont have the guts\balls to tell you what it is so im going to cop out like so many others and save face and tears and tell you some bullshit." id say 95% of the time that shit is said its bullshit...it usually means "ive met someone else and and moving on to him\her and i dont have the cajones to tell you"...so when we hear 95% of this shit as lies the rare 5% that may be telling the truth we assume arent...

or u could be a psycho stalker magnet and get all the fruits of the world i dont know...