Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Review (7/19)

roxy was hot once again---

got there around 1 with Robin after sitting in stand still traffic on the saw mill :mad: and was immediately greeted by NYChunk--

Hunk is the greatest dancer ever. But then he disappeared, where'd u go bro?

Girl were, umm, yea, lemme get some more of that. :D U get the point.

Rizzo tore it down, as usual i think i can say. Loving that new clairman track. A few vocals as well but again, mixed in so that u didnt feel like he was playin vocal all night. Some nice techy stuff as well.

Mark Amatucci rocked the phazon from 4-5. Some DIRTYYYYYYY beats...i was lovin it. Ink was rockin when i left at 530 but the place was pretty much cleared at that point.

Bobby G always a pleasure. Thanks for the drinks. If i wasnt driving it would be ONNNNNNNNNNNN:D

Nice seeing NYChunk (???whered u go??) and Kat. Next week Im thinkin i'll see a few more familiar faces ;)

To say Im excited about next week is an understatement.

Mike Bugout

definitely another great night at roxy. You pretty much summed up the night mike. Nice seein nychunk and vamptrix. Rizzo was on point, and tooch killed it. Didn't listen to much of inks set as we were bouncing at that point. Good looks to bobby G and the roxy staff once again.

Bugout, next week its all you kid. can't wait!!

i wasnt there that long.. in fact i was there for like 10 minutes... was working up in boston and got here a lil late.... but got there while shawn was on and he was doing his normal.. rippen the shit outta the sound system... crowd was beautiful as usual... hope all had a good time.... hopefully ill be back in full affect next week....

Guys I'm really sorry. Towards around 3am i had around 10 tequilla shots and I knew this isnt good cause I dont remember what rizzo was playing but all I had in my head was Snap vs plaything-Do u see the light. I dunno why maybe it was the last song i heard in my car or just a message telling me to get out of roxy cause i'm gonna puke! I have no fucking idea how i got to my car. After throwing up for like 30 min near my car I tried going to the grocery and they were closed so I started banging on the doors till cops came. By that point was I just sitting down by the doors cause I forgot where my car was, meanwhile it was just around the corner, plus I left my car with the keys in it and everything. THANK GOD Nothing happened. I got back into my car around 5, fell asleep for like and hour and then somehow unconciously drove home. Other than that my night was GREAT, once again mike and Rob if was fun. Special thanks To Bobby G for the nice hospitality I really appreciate it, and Katherine as well, nice meeting u babe.. I cant even believe I remember ur name.

Originally posted by nychunk

Guys I'm really sorry. Towards around 3am i had around 10 tequilla shots and I knew this isnt good cause I dont remember what rizzo was playing but all I had in my head was Snap vs plaything-Do u see the light. I dunno why maybe it was the last song i heard in my car or just a message telling me to get out of roxy cause i'm gonna puke! I have no fucking idea how i got to my car. After throwing up for like 30 min near my car I tried going to the grocery and they were closed so I started banging on the doors till cops came. By that point was I just sitting down by the doors cause I forgot where my car was, meanwhile it was just around the corner, plus I left my car with the keys in it and everything. THANK GOD Nothing happened. I got back into my car around 5, fell asleep for like and hour and then somehow unconciously drove home. Other than that my night was GREAT, once again mike and Rob if was fun. Special thanks To Bobby G for the nice hospitality I really appreciate it, and Katherine as well, nice meeting u babe.. I cant even believe I remember ur name.

Rough Night??:drunk::puke:

:tongue:

Fuck I didn't make it there last night. I had friends from South Jersey come up to go clubbing last night. And they all wanted to go to Exit. They drove up 2.5 hours so I couldn't say, "No were going to Roxy." So whatever I went to Exit that night. I still had a bangin night there, but I rather be at Roxy.

Originally posted by anthonyn

overrated ron i thought we were cool

we r cool. Just honest opinion on the night. Honesty is my policy. Lets just say, it could have been better in my eyes, but I think you had technical problems that night right? So don't take it personally bro.