Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.F UnderWear Party. . .

Originally posted by piro8

By the way, I wasn't ready to leave SF when we did, but can't always have your cake and eat it too.

Hey atleast you and your girl made it. Too bad you could'nt have stayed. i didn't get there until 12 noon. And yeah it was brutal in there a times even after 12, very hot but oh well i can deal with it. Than right before i left i had to deal with this fag in his flamin underwear crying to me about how his guy friend ran off with some other guy in some corner somewhere and how he has to search all over the club looking for him. I was saying to myself damn u think u got it bad i'm the one who has to listen to this crap right now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jsen7

And u 2 are our moderators?? damn wussies, its to hot in there, it was too packed in there for me, boo hoo hoo, cry me a river u 2. And hear this guy is sitting in front of a blazing inferno probably 1000+ degrees. Hey brian did u bust out the marshmellows??? Yeah and Temps doesn't get packed out the azz getting bumped around by the meat heads and their shaved arms.

hey you little firecracker...I may of been a wus for leaving SF at 9:30 but I had a long night. My night started at Merge 11pm then closed out Temps then went to SF. Got there around 5:30ish.

If I would of done the usual and slept until 8am (umm like you did) I would of exited SF just in time for dinner...:tongue:

It's not that I couldn't deal with Factory I had a really good time...but since I was out for 11hrs..my feet were killing me and I was exhausted. So take back what you said about me being a wus. In my eyes I was trooper....;):D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

seriously....my peeps made me leave RIGHT BEFORE ALL THE GOOD FUCKING SONGS THAT I WAS WAITING TO HEAR ALL DAY CAME ON:mad: :mad: :mad:

BG

suckkkkka.

yo piro... remember you asked me about Safe From harm. Well I think like 45 mins after you left it came on. hehe ok there really is no point to this post so I'll shut up now.

Originally posted by neena16

hey you little firecracker...I may of been a wus for leaving SF at 9:30 but I had a long night. My night started at Merge 11pm then closed out Temps then went to SF. Got there around 5:30ish.

If I would of done the usual and slept until 8am (umm like you did) I would of exited SF just in time for dinner...:tongue:

It's not that I couldn't deal with Factory I had a really good time...but since I was out for 11hrs..my feet were killing me and I was exhausted. So take back what you said about me being a wus. In my eyes I was trooper....;):D

Hey u know i dont mean it! trooping around all night takes a toll but it would have been nice to see you guys there.

Originally posted by roninmess

suckkkkka.

yo piro... remember you asked me about Safe From harm. Well I think like 45 mins after you left it came on. hehe ok there really is no point to this post so I'll shut up now.

you had to mention that...now he's never going to forgive me for dragging him out of there....:whip2:

you had to mention that...now he's never going to forgive me for dragging him out of there....:whip2:

I was just laughing to myself thinking of little hiney on the line to get in outside:laugh: It was so cute.

Ronin it was nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magilicuty too!!!!!!!!

Now the names are coming to me!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by stardo

I was just laughing to myself thinking of little hiney on the line to get in outside:laugh: It was so cute.

Ronin it was nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magilicuty too!!!!!!!!

Now the names are coming to me!!!!!!!!!!11

nice meeting you as well:cool:

:laugh: oh I forgot about that cute little hiney...what would you do with that little :bootysha: ???

I would BITE IT like a little peerana!!!!

grrr grrr

In recent the little picture . see that your email is set to html.

Originally posted by Jsen7

And u 2 are our moderators?? damn wussies, its to hot in there, it was too packed in there for me, boo hoo hoo, cry me a river u 2. And hear this guy is sitting in front of a blazing inferno probably 1000+ degrees. Hey brian did u bust out the marshmellows??? Yeah and Temps doesn't get packed out the azz getting bumped around by the meat heads and their shaved arms.

First of all, I never get bumped around. I am unmoveable. The meat heads walk around me when they see me. ;) I did the Sf thing for years. I am taking a break from it for a while.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

First of all, I never get bumped around. I am unmoveable. The meat heads walk around me when they see me. ;) I did the Sf thing for years. I am taking a break from it for a while.

haha i hear ya bro i'm just messin anyways. Brian stayin away from the SF demons. But seriously u should come out there again sometime when we all go.

Originally posted by laurie619

OK you SF heads. . .is it true that JP isnt going to be playing there anymore :confused: IS HE REALLY MOVING TO SOUTH BEACH. . .:(

stop with the rumors and hearsay. let's post shit up when it happens. shit like this is always poppin up. jp has enough money to keep him for live. they got enough money to pay off the city to lay off i'm sure they can pay jp to stay. without jp sf knows there is no sf.

Originally posted by magilicuti

stop with the rumors and hearsay. let's post shit up when it happens. shit like this is always poppin up. jp has enough money to keep him for live. they got enough money to pay off the city to lay off i'm sure they can pay jp to stay. without jp sf knows there is no sf.

Its not about the $$$ JP wants to GO!!!!!!!!

OK you SF heads. . .is it true that JP isnt going to be playing there anymore :confused: IS HE REALLY MOVING TO SOUTH BEACH. . .:(

Doubtful...JP is in the process of getting a whole new studio for producing purposes, paid for by SF and it's in the city. Would be kinda dick of him to leave.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Doubtful...JP is in the process of getting a whole new studio for producing purposes, paid for by SF and it's in the city. Would be kinda dick of him to leave.

That is true. . .like I said we will just wait and see. . .;)

Its not about the $$$ JP wants to GO!!!!!!!!

right, cause you know what youre talking about:rolleyes:

lets see....I've been DJing the at the same place for 8 years, have created an entire culture at my club, have fans who respect my style and i get paid shitloads of cash.....yeah, id probably want to leave too:rolleyes:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

right, cause you know what youre talking about:rolleyes:

lets see....I've been DJing the at the same place for 8 years, have created an entire culture at my club, have fans who respect my style and i get paid shitloads of cash.....yeah, id probably want to leave too:rolleyes:

BG

:laugh: :laugh:

That was a close one.....another couple hrs and who knows.....anyway.....so what's everyone doing this weekend?

I have to apologize to the crowd of watchers who were expecting me to drop after 6+ hrs of non-stop bopping. You lose!! Just when you thought...at 4:30pm Sunday that 911 was on the way....why let's battle. STAMINA is a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't lie, when it was all over and done, it hurt a little bit the next day.:).

Funny s***....people 20-30 ft away from me dont know but I can hear them whispering when 'the senses become sharper'..... must be the candy?!?!? Will have to have one of the crew test me on this...lol.

Actual quotes....."Someone better tell him to stop or he is going to die"......"Holy s***, he is still moving" (heard that about 50 times).....I'll skip all the rude comments from the girls (always with your mind in the gutter aren't u??..lol..)......"Do you think that he has any water left in his body"................the list goes on.

I must admit it was a little packed initally....and slightly warm...but once again the 3rd floor comes thru...AC right in your face......3rd floor IS the place to be!!!

Pushed the body to new limits....lived....but man dehydration is not a good thing.

My thanks to my 'wingman' (Ant) for keeping me alive....I owe him a couple for that. I'm sorry I did not spend more quality time with the rest of the crew :(....I promise to make it up on your next shore trip :D...but the little time that I spent with you made the experience that much better.

Hopefully have a chance to meet some of the other characters that post on here sometime.

Ciao.

PS:

TEMPS has not been packed....except for the Oldies...m-day....labor day. Congratulations to the 'no longer a temps

"virgin".....but u got away easy!! The 'summer home' will get u next time.

Laurie619...where were u?

......and remember....."There is nothing like the Factory..nothing comes close to the Factory......the place to be will always be the................... THE FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

......and remember....."There is nothing like the Factory..nothing comes close to the Factory......the place to be will always be the................... THE FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!.

attachment.php?postid=756157NO DOUBT!!!