Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djdekan why?

deejay-rc

IF any cpers has ever checked out this guys web site u will notice two things: One is his outstanding anti- drug manifesto and his pic with picotto. BUT if you look at his face u will realize this guy is rolling his face off.. If you use drugs and party, why write such a piece on the drugs use in clubs and how it makes you cry????

the only thing a can get from such a thing is that this guy needs to check him self in to a drug clinic. I mean this in no harm but to write such a manifesto and turn around and; well look at the pic you guys will see he needs help. 90% of clubers r on something, there is nothing wrong if you do it moderation. I just thought why go thru the trouble to let very one know how much you are not in to the drugs and the sence, but just the music.. B.S.:confused: I am a 30 year old man with two kids. this guy is still young.I hope he does not get lost in the mix....

good luck dekan i hope i am wrong..p.s. lose the pic... :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by deejay-rc

IF any cpers has ever checked out this guys web site u will notice two things: One is his outstanding anti- drug manifesto and his pic with picotto. BUT if you look at his face u will realize this guy is rolling his face off.. If you use drugs and party, why write such a piece on the drugs use in clubs and how it makes you cry????

the only thing a can get from such a thing is that this guy needs to check him self in to a drug clinic. I mean this in no harm but to write such a manifesto and turn around and; well look at the pic you guys will see he needs help. 90% of clubers r on something, there is nothing wrong if you do it moderation. I just thought why go thru the trouble to let very one know how much you are not in to the drugs and the sence, but just the music.. B.S.:confused: I am a 30 year old man with two kids. this guy is still young.I hope he does not get lost in the mix....

good luck dekan i hope i am wrong..p.s. lose the pic... :eek: :eek:

you’re a pompous arse. .. he's sharing his feelings about, an experience he had one night. hence the title " one night after a club". it's hardly an anti-drug manifesto. as a point of information the picture, was taken at space when, mauro picotto was here last fall. myself and the people he was with, can verify he was not on anything. not that it’s your business. “90% of clubbers are on somethingâ€, that’s a pretty bold statement. you entered the cooljunkie dj contest, so I take it you want to be a dj. guess what my friend? your clueless if you think 90%, of your potential audience is, as you say on something. I know the contest is competitive. but using a public forum, to try and bash one of your competitors. seems pretty juvenile, and desperate. you know nothing about Pete, our his commitment to music. if you truly wanted to know, what Pete meant by his statement, you would have contacted him on a personal level.

Guest saleen351

i read this early this morning and decided to just let it go, but round 2 ding ding ding...

and buddy i've never done a club drugEVER!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

i read this early this morning and decided to just let it go, but round 2 ding ding ding...

and buddy i've never done a club drugEVER!!!!!!!!!

So ya wanna take a bump this weekend or what? :D

As far as this thread, Rc, all I keep seeing is you making threads and replies about how your mature, married, a father, etc, like your throwing out excuses why you should be a finalist or something. Good luck with your "Chunky" house, whatever the fuck that means.

DeeJay- RC, who the hell is this guy? I'm not sure if it's generic cola or Brandy's brother??? Although don't sweat it ----> nobody cares!

3 rules of Clubland: When it comes down to drinking, drug use & sex just mind your own business, and let people be themselves and do what they like. Don't be so quick to judge. Furthermore, it's his f@%king website, he can say what he pleases and post any picture he likes.

*FYI- I was @Space that night, and Pete was completely sober and left immediately following Picotto's set b/c he had to work the next morning. Yeah, he sure seems 'lost in the mix.' :rolleyes:

haha stop attacking RC guys, hes married with kids, stop that! :rolleyes:

As far as that picture goes, I was in it, and it was my camera, and I WAS ON MADDDDD FUCKIN PILLS, AHHHH IM A REAL LOWLIFE NOW.....

RC I hope you and Pete meet in the finals at Living room or Spin, so when your set of Chunky House comes on I can go take a Chunky fuckin shit in the bathroom, because I wont be missing nothing special.....as joey said......Youuuuuu TWAT.

damn, Rob...I don't know why the fuck you even posted this....you don't know the guy personally......if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all, know what I mean?....especially against a fellow DJ in the competition......I hope you can set things straigh again....

Guys, wheteher you give a shit or not, I've known Rob for 11 years and he is a very cool guy not to mention a good DJ....if you would know how much this guy goes out of his way to get his DJIng shit going, you would appreciate it(I know his wife doesn't...hehe)......I hope he comes back on this thread and says something........maybe you guys could cut him some slack being a newbie and not exactly knowing how to go about issues on a public forum.....whatever...I'm just trying to stick up for my buddy who I know is a very cool and honest cat......Rob, you better fix this little mess, dude!

your buddy,

Sean

Originally posted by meng

damn, Rob...I don't know why the fuck you even posted this....you don't know the guy personally......if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all, know what I mean?....especially against a fellow DJ in the competition......I hope you can set things straigh again....

Guys, wheteher you give a shit or not, I've known Rob for 11 years and he is a very cool guy not to mention a good DJ....if you would know how much this guy goes out of his way to get his DJIng shit going, you would appreciate it(I know his wife doesn't...hehe)......I hope he comes back on this thread and says something........maybe you guys could cut him some slack being a newbie and not exactly knowing how to go about issues on a public forum.....whatever...I'm just trying to stick up for my buddy who I know is a very cool and honest cat......Rob, you better fix this little mess, dude!

your buddy,

Sean

Im with Sean (meng) on this one.

I know Rob personally, he just got excited. Im sure Dekan and Rob can come to some sort of median. Rob is a cool guy to get to know, I've known him for a while now. I'm pretty sure he meant no harm while posting this. DAMN ROB!!! ::whew::

By the way. Satoshie Tomiie & HYBRID(SATURDAY @ ICON, was unimaginable!!!! WHAT A NIGHT!!!!) from what i remember!

don't sweat it dude... ;)

I know where you're coming from and know you personally...most of the people of this board do NOT know you personally much less whther or not you're a dick or a cool guy, so that's why you gotta be careful with some things you say here especially when it is a crtiticism of someone else that posts here and even more so, a fellow local DJ trying hard just as you are to make it in this crazy town.....

your friend,

Sean

Originally posted by djfrosty

Well I will admit it. I have done a shit load of substances. On top of that I don't care if the DJ is out of his mind. If he can mix and had a good track selection more power to him.

So shoot me RC Cola.

Yeah Picotto Is Sober when he spins....:rolleyes:

Thanks For the Support Guys......

Dont Know where To Start, Except say HA (The only time I wasn't rolling is in that Picture). I have My moments and can Say "The Mix" has Fucked up my life......(Drop Out/After 3 1/2 yrs of Accouting/Mis/Finance) Move To MIA to Attempt To Spin a Genre of Music which has faded away faster then I thought would every be possible.

Ahhhh Fuck My life story

See You all @ Space PVD (Vip, Maybe some Rolls, Maybe some Bumps Who knows?)

One Thing I would Like to Say Is My "anti-drug speech" Or whatever you called it, Is Dead on And I realize it More and More hanging out with all the Cpers, Because ALL The Cpers Noticeable seperate themselves from the people who make me "cry" because I see they Know and feel what I feel.

THNX

Pete (DJ Dekan)