Clubplanet Nightlife Community

by far the worst cinematography, EVER

Me/justin/steve watch the movie 187 last night... (insert jokes here)... possibly the most overdone and unnecessary cinematography i've ever seen in all the movies i've watched...

literally to the point of gut-wrenching laughter during a homicide scene...

Originally posted by mugwump

Good sountrack though..

(Shadow..Massive Attack..Everything but the girl etc..)

yeah, we noticed a dnb track during the movie... that was kind of nice...

the movie, overall, wasn't horrible... but the camera action was insanely funny...

OKAY.... IF U WANNA SEE A TOTALLY SICK AND POINTLESS MOVIE... GO TO ONE OF THOSE LIL NEIGHBORHOOD VIDEO STORES AND RENT THE MOVIE "HAPPINESS" ITS MADE BY THE SAME GUY THAT DIRECTED "KIDS" AND THEN GET BAK TO ME ON BADDDD MOVIESSSSSS

KIDS---:clap2:

HAPPINESS---:flush:

shutthefuckup, the black mask is da bOMB ass movie! jet li delivers the usual amazing martial arts moves, and since this was low-budget without much of an effects budget, you get to see the real thing sans-computer editing. but anyway, this movie is filled with great cliches... like that stupid fucking MASK... it looks like a piece of cardboard, literally. but thats good-natured fun to me... :] .. AND, a pretty good soundtrack too (put ya hands in tha air if ya love hip-hop)

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

OKAY.... IF U WANNA SEE A TOTALLY SICK AND POINTLESS MOVIE... GO TO ONE OF THOSE LIL NEIGHBORHOOD VIDEO STORES AND RENT THE MOVIE "HAPPINESS" ITS MADE BY THE SAME GUY THAT DIRECTED "KIDS" AND THEN GET BAK TO ME ON BADDDD MOVIESSSSSS

uh, first of all you're 100% wrong on the director...it's by the same guy who did Welcome to the Dollhouse...not Kids. I thought the movie was hysterical...pretty sick but hilarious still. Welcome to the Dollhouse is better..."Are you all wet???!!!...is your pussy all wet!!????" how could you not find this movie funny?

yeah happiness is a seriously sick movie... it's just very disturbing...i wouldn't necessarily call it bad because of that, but yeah it's not for the weak.

:eek:

kids isnt a good movie that shit only makes you worry if yagot aids or not

NAH... SEE.. I USED TO THINK IT WAS FUNNY...

SO I RECENTLY RENTED IT, TELLIN EVERY1 IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY.. SO WE WATCHED IT AND I REMEMBER THINKIN "DAMN... IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUNNIER LAST TIME I SEEN IT"

EVERY1 WANTED TO KILL ME... NOW NO ONE TRUSTS MY TASTE IN MOVIES :( :( :(

Originally posted by zeeker

ahhh, no way! Army Of Darkness is a great movie. Not as good as the first two, Evil Dead 1 and 2 but still hilarious.

"Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!":chainsaw:

ok how bout the big hit? tho the euroasian chick coulda gotten the buisness:eek:

Originally posted by zeeker

ahhh, no way! Army Of Darkness is a great movie. Not as good as the first two, Evil Dead 1 and 2 but still hilarious.

"Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!":chainsaw:

haven't seen army of darkness but i actually did see the other two. i wouldn't say they were good, but they were amusing.