Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dennys Bday BASH!!!!! AUG 3RD!!!

Denny Tsettos and Myself Would like To invite all of you down to Celebrate his Bday with him at TEMPTS Aug 3RD!!!

Hes got ALOT of JAMS Ready for this night and it should be one of the greatest nights of the summer!!!

Also there will be 1000 Summer of 2002 CDS Given away at the door to the first 1000 people!!

Hope Everyone comes out to Show the Support for one of our FAV DJS Bdays.

Lets make it a CP Meetup at Ceeoters Bar at like 11:30!!!!!

Even gonna try to Get some kind of CP Guestlist so everyone will pay a Reduced Price to get in.

hey, my birthday is august 1st, and i know some other people :rolleyes: who have the same birthday on aug 3rd. hook it up binoy.....you should do a cp list for every weekend. i want a cd too. am i asking for a lot? how about denny sings happy birthday to me? that would be cool too.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

Denny Tsettos and Myself Would like To invite all of you down to Celebrate his Bday with him at TEMPTS Aug 3RD!!!

Hes got ALOT of JAMS Ready for this night and it should be one of the greatest nights of the summer!!!

Also there will be 1000 Summer of 2002 CDS Given away at the door to the first 1000 people!!

Everyone knows that Denny takes a lot of Criticism so lets all show our love for him on his Bday. Lets make it a CP Meetup at Ceeoters Bar at like 11:30!!!!!

Even gonna try to Get some kind of CP Guestlist so everyone will pay a Reduced Price to get in.

ahhh , this is so great, its like merge is playing temps in a chess match... right now i think its a close match, but what happens when there is no more birthdays to celebrate? Plus what are the odds, denny's and rydells bd's are so close to each others and are basically on the exact dates that the clubs need... makes you say hmmmmmmmm. let me guess, georges and ceeotters bds are next week also:laugh: :laugh:

just kidding around here people so don't get your panties in a bunch...:D

Originally posted by saleen351

ahhh , this is so great, its like merge is playing temps in a chess match... right now i think its a close match, but what happens when there is no more birthdays to celebrate? Plus what are the odds, denny's and rydells bd's are so close to each others and are basically on the exact dates that the clubs need... makes you say hmmmmmmmm. let me guess, georges and ceeotters bds are next week also

just kidding around here people so don't get your panties in a bunch...

saleen351. . .:laugh: :laugh: What are we to do with you, all I can say it will be a BASH alright. . .:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

saleen351. . .:laugh: :laugh: What are we to do with you, all I can say it will be a BASH alright. . .:laugh: :laugh:

ANYWAY...BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC....

I wonder who is going to take over the tables when Denny can't see straight from all the shots???

Honestly, Denny's birthday is one of the best nights of the summer... I can't wait! :bounce:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I wonder who is going to take over the tables when Denny can't see straight from all the shots???

Honestly, Denny's birthday is one of the best nights of the summer... I can't wait! :bounce:

Ill Take Over!!!LOL

Seriously Last Year Denny was WASTED!!!! I think he even announced it on the mic!!!!

Anyway cant wait for this night!! Def gonna be a Blast.

and please lets not make this thread into a Drama/Bashing Thread, Just take it for what it is.

It should be a great time.

Isn't it funny how a certain little TWAT SUCKER :licker: :licker: tries to be cute?

ANYWAY.......all I can say is I can't wait!

:bday: :bday:

B]

Is that what Happens . . and all this this time I just though it was because of all the teeny bobbers asking for request :blown:

Is that what Happens . . and all this this time I just though it was because of all the teeny bobbers asking for request :blown:

What?.....

Get some of the JIZZ out of your eyes and type in a language we all can understand.

I guess you were trying to make a joke??? :confused: :confused:

You are Seriously UNREAL. Cant you Not Start Drama One time.

Im freakin inviting people to a Bday Party for a good friend and you still have to get involved, Its really annoying so please stop.

Thank You.

Cool dennys b day i think i might go.

As far as tempts vs merge hmm thats easy for who gets checkmate.merge before it was merge was bermuda club wasnt it, before that it was something else and even waaaay before that it was panache. 14 yrs ago when i was down there tempts was tempts

Its not About Merge VS Tempts!!

Rydells Bday Was a Great party and The Merge Staff was VERY good to Me and My people, and i appreciate it Every time im there. Nothing but First Class People at that place.

Dennys Bday is @ the same time every year, its his Actuall Bday so there is no Plan of doing it at the same time as Rydells Bday, it just falls close to it.

Geez, cant we all just go out and have a good time. FOR ONCE. Thanks.

it's teeny BOPPER....the only thing BOBBING around here is your head u cock sucking slob...................

Probably not about the clubs its about agreat DJ's b day.

I hope he has the best time i think everyone should buy him a shot. After all how many people bring their parents to hunka bvunka so he can ring in the new year with him. He is a really nice guy.

Not to mention i dont know if anyone went to WMC in SoBe but I saw maybe 35 different DJ's spin down there and nothing at all rocked like Denny and Scribs at Clevlander. There was a crowd 8 dep into the street. Denny is definatly great at what he does, he knows how to program music to make a crowd go wild. I didnt think i could dance anymore i had no energy i was up 3 straight days and found a way to dance some more

Tempts + the house that Denny built

Originally posted by pipdaddy

hey, my birthday is august 1st, and i know some other people :rolleyes: who have the same birthday on aug 3rd. hook it up binoy.....you should do a cp list for every weekend. i want a cd too. am i asking for a lot? how about denny sings happy birthday to me? that would be cool too.

Just because you are a Leo, you think you are special???? :tongue:

I vote this will be one the better nights of the summer:)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Probably not about the clubs its about agreat DJ's b day.

I hope he has the best time i think everyone should buy him a shot. After all how many people bring their parents to hunka bvunka so he can ring in the new year with him. He is a really nice guy.

Not to mention i dont know if anyone went to WMC in SoBe but I saw maybe 35 different DJ's spin down there and nothing at all rocked like Denny and Scribs at Clevlander. There was a crowd 8 dep into the street. Denny is definatly great at what he does, he knows how to program music to make a crowd go wild. I didnt think i could dance anymore i had no energy i was up 3 straight days and found a way to dance some more

Tempts + the house that Denny built

Denny at the Clevelender was Absolutely AMAZING!!!

But I Must add that Mike Mac was SICKKKK Also...I thought he was better than Scrbbles. I think Denny and Mike Mac were 1 and 2 that day. And that was a GREAT Lineup of DJS!!!!!!!

After Posting this you expect people to believe that you dont want to start Drama????

HELLOOOOOO

We Can obviously see that you want to BASH Dennys Bday Party.

And that you plan on BASHING it The Day After, Even if you werent there.(Which You WONT be)

FUCKIN GROW THE FUCK UP.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

good to see that everyone is fired up for my birthday aug. 3rd

Originally posted by binoys

Lets make it a CP Meetup at Ceeoters Bar at like 11:30!!!!!

I'LL BE THERE! AUGUST 3RD IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!:)

Originally posted by joeys24

good to see that everyone is fired up for my birthday aug. 3rd

HaPPy BiRtHdAy JoE!!!!! :D (ummmm, yeah and Pip too I guess) I wish I could be celebrating with all of you that weekend but I won't be... :cry: I'm sure it's gonna be so much fun!