Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Owww!!! My Chest Hurts

Originally posted by xtcgspot

idk wut it is but i got this pain right in the middle of my chest that got worse over like the last hour. its killin me. and its goin up my neck too. this is some of the worst pain i think ive ever felt

hurtburn, pulled muscle, or did you get high tonight???

idk wut it is but i got this pain right in the middle of my chest that got worse over like the last hour. its killin me. and its goin up my neck too. this is some of the worst pain i think ive ever felt

and in a related story:

I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

Originally posted by magilicuti

this guy is dying of pain and this guy is still promoting his shit :rolleyes:

Ever hear of a joke? I think gary knows me well enough to know that I was kidding... :rolleyes: And by the way what exactly is "my shit"... roxy? drugs? I think not...

If it's in the middle of your chest, and it's just your ribs that are feeling the pain chances are you could have pulled a rib out of place or if you slept on your side with your chest compressed it can also happen, it happend to me and I got the pain right in the center just like u said and it does make your neck feel wierd too. If that's the case, watch how you sleep and it should go away in a couple of days.

Peace,

-XeNo-

so i had a minor heart attack apparently. nothing that threatened my life, but i could have a partially blocked artery which may need surgery in the future. i stayed in the hopsital over nite, went thru alot of tests today, just got released. dr. told me to take it easy for a while. no partying, drinking, excitement for me. gonna take it easy for a month or more. :(

so i had a minor heart attack apparently. nothing that threatened my life, but i could have a partially blocked artery which may need surgery in the future. i stayed in the hopsital over nite, went thru alot of tests today, just got released. dr. told me to take it easy for a while. no partying, drinking, excitement for me. gonna take it easy for a month or more. :(

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Glad you're okay...

wow, sorry to hear that...:( glad you're ok.

damn man that's pretty serious - I take back what I said about roxy on friday... take it easy & get better soon...