Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundFActory-Underwear Party! so Who was there?

IT WAS CRAZY...JP WAS AMAZING.....AND I WAS THERE ALL THX TO (hawaiiguestlist)...(talking about knowing all the bouncers).....this guy is the man.....got me in and my friends without a problem..even tho iam 18 and don't feel like getting a fake id....IT was my 3rd time in FActory on a SAt and i had mad fun....So Who else was there? and what time did JP close at?

thx benny :)

Originally posted by svenushka7

IT WAS CRAZY...JP WAS AMAZING.....AND I WAS THERE ALL THX TO (hawaiiguestlist)...(talking about knowing all the bouncers).....this guy is the man.....got me in and my friends without a problem..even tho iam 18 and don't feel like getting a fake id....IT was my 3rd time in FActory on a SAt and i had mad fun....So Who else was there? and what time did JP close at?

thx benny :)

This is one of the reason's the place has been going downhill bunch of 18 yr olds running around with their bandana's and sunglasses on. And it was far from crazy and JP was far from amazing. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by antm28

This is one of the reason's the place has been going downhill bunch of 18 yr olds running around with their bandana's and sunglasses on. And it was far from crazy and JP was far from amazing. :rolleyes:

lol....downhill? and it all depends on how you define crazy or amazing...but iam sorry you're just too cool for me.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Other than the fact that it was impossible to move, it was awesome. Less vocals was def. a plus for me. I had a great time.

yea it was way packed even closer to Sunday afternoon.....it took me 10 min to get to the bathroom that was on the same flooor....but it was worth it. :tongue:

lol....downhill? and it all depends on how you define crazy or amazing...but iam sorry you're just too cool for me.

The average age in that place is like 17, sometimes I feel I'm at a dysfunctional high school dance. And why would you post in the music forum about a bouncer getting you and your 18 yr old friends into SF no one gives a shit.

yea it was way packed even closer to Sunday afternoon.....it took me 10 min to get to the bathroom that was on the same flooor....but it was worth it. :tongue:

why was it worth cause u ate 3 pills and a jar of k cut up with creatine the size of my pinky nail that u payed $50 for,,,,,,u and ur little kiddie friends is the problem with sf. FUCKING CLUELESS:blown:

Originally posted by wakeup

cant say i was there, havent been there since feb, place is done. mainly cause of little kiddies like u. u said jp was amazing lol, i heard from many people that he was so so ,if u think he was amazing this past weekend imagine if u heard him in SF and JP's "prime" 98-99. fucking clueless kiddie. by the way i was sober at sf for over 2 yrs week in week out, but i also had my mangled nights years ago.

Originally posted by antm28

Hmmm...I wear shades up in there. No bandanas tho. :laugh: I hear ya Ant...lotsa things makin SF go downhill.

ok mr. clubber iam sorry next time i won't post it here....if you were so smart you wouldn't even bother to reply to it...

If you were smart you'd shut the fuk up !! Seriously, think about how gay your thread is. You obviously are a rookie, and u shouldnt mess with those who are more into (or were) SF than you ever will be. Fukk this...why am I wasting my time on your ass?? Do me a favor.......---------->:blown:

igght sup people i aint trying to get in to any aurgments with anyone but sf is played out its gone...jp should move on.........to mami like the rumors i think its time for sf to get redone and new name.... and exit there both gone they should im only 16 from wut i heard from people that the peaks of both sf and exit were

98-99 and they should be put to rest so that another party can move in and blow away nyc just like SF DID!

lol...bmw4jay.....funny guy....you're the man..do you want me to tell you that again? you are so cool you're a clubgod...omg i wanna be just like you.....

Keep it comin you amateur. If you think JP was on that night, you have a lot to learn. You should really strive to be like me, because you seem to know nothing about music. How many times have u been to SF? Are you a regular? Do people come up to u and say "hey..I see you at factory all the time"? Like Ant says, its people like u who are the "new SF crowd" and that are ruining it, every Sunday. I would loooooooooooove to meet you. Please reply with something constructive, instead of childish remarks and shit that has nothin to do with the topic. ;) And thats that..

Originally posted by djmikeyhouse

igght sup people i aint trying to get in to any aurgments with anyone but sf is played out its gone...jp should move on.........to mami like the rumors i think its time for sf to get redone and new name.... and exit there both gone they should im only 16 from wut i heard from people that the peaks of both sf and exit were

98-99 and they should be put to rest so that another party can move in and blow away nyc just like SF DID!

wouldnt mind jp in miami

got shit residents down here besides Oscar.G, thank god for international dj's who are here every weekend.

Ok leave the rookie alone.

I've been going to SF since 97. I don't go much anymore but I pick and choose my spots. I agree It's gone downhill from the good old days, and JP isn't anywhere near as consistant as he used to be, but that's no reason to bash the kid.

Put yourself in his shoes, you were just as fired up too. It was just as exciting to you when you first started going.

It's a different crowd now (different in a bad way).

I agree it's not as good as it used to be but it is what it is and this kid doesn't know any better. This is his SF, not the one we old schoolers loved....

My .02

Originally posted by bionic

Ok leave the rookie alone.

I've been going to SF since 97. I don't go much anymore but I pick and choose my spots. I agree It's gone downhill from the good old days, and JP isn't anywhere near as consistant as he used to be, but that's no reason to bash the kid.

Put yourself in his shoes, you were just as fired up too. It was just as exciting to you when you first started going.

It's a different crowd now (different in a bad way).

I agree it's not as good as it used to be but it is what it is and this kid doesn't know any better. This is his SF, not the one we old schoolers loved....

My .02

I agree 100%...but this kid is also rippin on people that I know. I have no patience for that, and it simply annoys me. Good for him if he has a good time in SF...thats what its about. But you gotta admit his knowledge about the night seems miniscule. I dunno, just seems like he's a wiseass to me. :blank:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I agree 100%...but this kid is also rippin on people that I know. I have no patience for that, and it simply annoys me. Good for him if he has a good time in SF...thats what its about. But you gotta admit his knowledge about the night seems miniscule. I dunno, just seems like he's a wiseass to me. :blank:

I hear ya, he definately sounds like a wise ass. It's too bad people will never be able to experience that place the way it was.

Rookies are so sick of hearing about how sick it used to be, but unless you were there, you just wouldn't understand

I actually post on JP's board under a different name (although I'm more of a lurker) and it's funny how a lot of the people that post there, don't even go anymore for the same reasons you and I just mentioned.

Oh well, all good things must come to an end I guess.

Originally posted by bionic

I hear ya, he definately sounds like a wise ass. It's too bad people will never be able to experience that place the way it was.

Rookies are so sick of hearing about how sick it used to be, but unless you were there, you just wouldn't understand

I actually post on JP's board under a different name (although I'm more of a lurker) and it's funny how a lot of the people that post there, don't even go anymore for the same reasons you and I just mentioned.

Oh well, all good things must come to an end I guess.

I agree. It is such a shame. I remember the days where people used to get there before 4 to use a guestlist, and the lines used to be around the block. The days were Paris was selective and made people step out of line.... You weren't allowed inside, unless you had a girl with you. Jeans weren't permitted, Thugs couldn't even come close to the door... The shows were out of this world. AND JP was BONKERS every single saturday........

The days of Luminaire..... LIft Me UP........ Even CHemical....

Even the pills were better then...

But its OVER NOW.........

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: