Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got married

Guest tilly

weren't you the one taking applications for a girlfriend on here months ago? You said something about making money, having a bmw or something comparible, your asian but not looking for an asian gf?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Wait, are you the one who wanted to get married so badly that you were looking for a Russian mail order bride?

EXACTLY...this is the guy that thinks you shouldnt be passed your mid 20s and be single...come on now...

congrats....was your bride shipped from russia in a crate box? did you have to assemble her? does she speak any english? do you honestly think you're going to be happy married to someone you haven't known for a while? do you know what her feelings, dreams, hopes, fears, desires, and goals are?

this doesn't pertain to you dude, but i wish people would think over shit before they got married, maybe the divorce rate in this country wouldn't be as high as it is now.

Guest tilly

plus how does marraige=happiness?

I dont get it! Papers to say that you are with someone makes you happier than before when you were with that person too? URGH, LABELS!!!!

Originally posted by tilly

plus how does marraige=happiness?

I dont get it! Papers to say that you are with someone makes you happier than before when you were with that person too? URGH, LABELS!!!!

Well, with marriage it's a lot harder to get away from the other person as opposed to "just being together w/out a piece of paper"

I took a class on family law, and the whole divorce proceedure is not a fun time. There's a lot of heartache on both sides, legal fees, and time.

Marriage is good for many reasons: tax breaks, the most proof you can get that you love someone, and it's a bond btw 2 people. Sure you can say that you 2 are bonded, but without that paper it's not the same :nono:

Heheh, i just believe in the sanctity of marriage :)

Marriage can be a beautiful thing, and i don't think we should let the high divorce rate or close encounter's of fellow friends/relatives who have endured troubled relationships to discount our faith in marriage.

i personally can't wait for my marriage day. And the Honeymoon. There's just so much to look forward to, and i am not one to rush into marriage.

I just believe in the symbolism and meaning behind it all. When you're married, you're each wearing a ring, showing your devotion to each other, and belief that it will be "in sickness and in health, to death do us part"

To me, the meaning and symbolism behind it all can be a positive thing, and i wish entrepreneur a happy life with his wife ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Heheh, i just believe in the sanctity of marriage :)

Marriage can be a beautiful thing, and i don't think we should let the high divorce rate or close encounter's of fellow friends/relatives who have endured troubled relationships to discount our faith in marriage.

i personally can't wait for my marriage day. And the Honeymoon. There's just so much to look forward to, and i am not one to rush into marriage.

I just believe in the symbolism and meaning behind it all. When you're married, you're each wearing a ring, showing your devotion to each other, and belief that it will be "in sickness and in health, to death do us part"

To me, the meaning and symbolism behind it all can be a positive thing, and i wish entrepreneur a happy life with his wife ;)

it is nice that you have strong beliefs. i respect that.

Originally posted by sassa

congrats....was your bride shipped from russia in a crate box? did you have to assemble her? does she speak any english? do you honestly think you're going to be happy married to someone you haven't known for a while? do you know what her feelings, dreams, hopes, fears, desires, and goals are?

this doesn't pertain to you dude, but i wish people would think over shit before they got married, maybe the divorce rate in this country wouldn't be as high as it is now.

why are you such a bitch?????

Well boys and girls you can make fun of my marriage all you want Yes I married a Russian girl from St Petersburg, RUssia she's very beautiful smart and articulate in English. I am just so happy.. my period of loneliness and self-denial have ended.

I am so happy that I even wish happiness to those who hurt me over the years.

don't stay single too long, involve in a loving relationship or get married.. good luck to you all.. the old man has left the building...Do svidanya! We are off to Hawaii!

Originally posted by entrepreneur

self-denial

...you aint kiddin...

i sincerely do hope it works out BUT two things you should not do:

1) impose this type of philosophy on anyone

2) marry for convenience, money, loneliness, or any other variable that does not include LOVE

good luck!

Guest tilly
Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, with marriage it's a lot harder to get away from the other person as opposed to "just being together w/out a piece of paper"

I took a class on family law, and the whole divorce proceedure is not a fun time. There's a lot of heartache on both sides, legal fees, and time.

Marriage is good for many reasons: tax breaks, the most proof you can get that you love someone, and it's a bond btw 2 people. Sure you can say that you 2 are bonded, but without that paper it's not the same :nono:

that's all good and fine but dudes been married for 3 days..how does that make him happier than the day before he got married?