Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cowboy hats...

As with anything, certain people pull it all off...that said I think if you don't overdo the look (see: Madonna) and make it look as if it's your favorite hat (or shirt, glasses, shoes, look) that you've had for oh so many years...people don't notice it as an in your face trend as much. Sevigney and Milla Jovovich do that well. Just wear it, like you started the trend, confidence and complements should follow.

Originally posted by honeye16

As with anything, certain people pull it all off...that said I think if you don't overdo the look (see: Madonna) and make it look as if it's your favorite hat (or shirt, glasses, shoes, look) that you've had for oh so many years...people don't notice it as an in your face trend as much. Sevigney and Milla Jovovich do that well. Just wear it, like you started the trend, confidence and complements should follow.

I agree ....................... Yup yup

I personally would say no to cowboy hats on guys. I really think it looks corny on guys. On girls, I've seen many pulling it off nicely. But personally I haven't seen any guy pull it off yet. But whatever...... do whatever you wanna do. In the end that's what really matters. If your feeling it... go ahead. Personally I wouldn't.

Originally posted by karch

I personally would say no to cowboy hats on guys. I really think it looks corny on guys. On girls, I've seen many pulling it off nicely. But personally I haven't seen any guy pull it off yet. But whatever...... do whatever you wanna do. In the end that's what really matters. If your feeling it... go ahead. Personally I wouldn't.

hmmmm

hahahahaha you remind of one time in lloret de mar, a buddy and i bought those superman shirts and ORANGE cowboy hats. then we slipped in the superman shirts and folded them up so we had "bellyfree" superman shirts, orange cowboy hats and black oakleys. hahaha i swear, we got in ALL the clubs for FREE and we got invited SO much inside we wouldn´t have had to bring money AT ALL. i swear we looked like fucking fags but since we hang with about 4 girls that did not let go of us the second we entered the club it was all okay :)! we were the fucking kings in there, dancing on the stage with 4 girls haha

stand out, be IN :)!

Originally posted by tastey

hahahahaha you remind of one time in lloret de mar, a buddy and i bought those superman shirts and ORANGE cowboy hats. then we slipped in the superman shirts and folded them up so we had "bellyfree" superman shirts, orange cowboy hats and black oakleys. hahaha i swear, we got in ALL the clubs for FREE and we got invited SO much inside we wouldn´t have had to bring money AT ALL. i swear we looked like fucking fags but since we hang with about 4 girls that did not let go of us the second we entered the club it was all okay :)! we were the fucking kings in there, dancing on the stage with 4 girls haha

stand out, be IN :)!

. . dude, that's just fucking lame! . . :laugh: . . :aright: . . .