Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Metro Thursday Review

One word descibes tonight: Ubelievable.

One of the best sets I heard from Richie. It ripped Luz's "In You Eyes" apart as well as JP's "Like A Prayer".I had a great time. Nice meeting some new faces as well as seeing the familiar faces.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

yeah that was some good shit last night..it got packed pretty quick..i dont really know anybody from the board, but i thought a group of people seemed like cp heads...the group near rydell doin shots..anyway, i appreciate the comps..it was a good night..

Yowzaaaa Metro was out of control....

One of the Best sets I've ever heard Richie Rydell play.

- Teased, Teased and Teased so more of "In your eyes" to the sickest Tech and Tribal I've ever heard... He must have brought in at least 5 or 6 different songs with the Accapella before he let it drop...

- My pick for the song of the summer was finally dropped by Rydell last night... Jonathan Peter's Reina... :eek: :eek:

The song is just out of control... Worked it in with the new Rivera

- The Jim Heinz/Luz Divina Like a Prayer was also dropped with a ridiculous amount of effects...

- WorQed the shit out of Tim Deluxe, Never Enough, Disco balls, the new Tick Tock Vocal...

These 3 bombs along with the a lot of other new vocals.... and hard, evil beats last night, just made it one crazy night...

Everybody was singing along with the song.......

........YOUR EYES BRIGHTER THEN THE SUN........deeper then the Sea.......................... your eyes Captivate me in an Instant....

Fuck what everyone says that the song is all hype.... luz's voice just grabs you by the throat... i'm glad its finally being played....

BTW ..... happy bday kosta... good seeing the rest of the usual suspects.....

By the way dan, i would like to know who on earth says that this song is all hype. The reaction of the crowd (those who may have heard it and those who probabably heard it for the first time last night) proves how incredible it is. I heard it once a looooong time ago at factory, but i really did not remember it. And PK kept telling me that it was one of the best songs he has ever heard, and one of the most incredible crowd reactions every time the song is played. Well, i saw it with my own eyes.I have NEVER seen a crowd react to a song like that, but then again i have to say they went just as crazy to the madonna also. BOTH THOSE SONGS ARE REAL,NOT HYPE!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

By the way dan, i would like to know who on earth says that this song is all hype. The reaction of the crowd (those who may have heard it and those who probabably heard it for the first time last night) proves how incredible it is. I heard it once a looooong time ago at factory, but i really did not remember it. And PK kept telling me that it was one of the best songs he has ever heard, and one of the most incredible crowd reactions every time the song is played. Well, i saw it with my own eyes.I have NEVER seen a crowd react to a song like that, but then again i have to say they went just as crazy to the madonna also. BOTH THOSE SONGS ARE REAL,NOT HYPE!!

WRONG! THEY ARE HYPE! 2 WEEKS OF HEARING THEM AND YOU'LL BE SICK OF IT... TRUST ME;) THE MADONA TRACKS BLOWS, DENNY'S HAD IT FOR MONTHS, AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR IT...

PS DOENS'T IT BOTHER ANYONE THAT I KNEW HE WAS GONNA PLAY IT THIS WEEK AND I'M 1000 MILES AWAY?:laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

WRONG! THEY ARE HYPE! 2 WEEKS OF HEARING THEM AND YOU'LL BE SICK OF IT... TRUST ME;) THE MADONA TRACKS BLOWS, DENNY'S HAD IT FOR MONTHS, AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR IT...

PS DOENS'T IT BOTHER ANYONE THAT I KNEW HE WAS GONNA PLAY IT THIS WEEK AND I'M 1000 MILES AWAY?:laugh:

THAT WOULD HAVE BOTHERED ME BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I THOUGHT THAT DENNY WAS GOOD, BUT NOW HE WILL PROB PLAY MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE TOO. . .HE BAN ME AND I STILL KNOW WHAT HE WILL PLAY...so Predictable :laugh: :laugh:

Why would it bother anyone that you knew? Its no secret to anyone that the Luz was starting to drip early this week. And its also no secret that Rydell plays Jonathan's material... So any JOe Shmoe from CLUB ABC could have figured that out.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Why would it bother anyone that you knew? Its no secret to anyone that the Luz was starting to drip early this week. And its also no secret that Rydell plays Jonathan's material... So any JOe Shmoe from CLUB ABC could have figured that out.

But Saleen I do have to commend you on your knowledge on DJ XXXX coming in on a certain Day

Whoops it was RYDELL your talking about .:laugh: :laugh: SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY, I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE... I LOST IT...:laugh: :laugh:

Last night was just simply sick. Richie had an amazing set. Track selection could not be beat, and he really controlled the crowd. Impressed me, and thats usually not easy to do.

In your Eyes is a song that cannot br compared to anything else out there now. Hype or not, the girl is sooo young and her voice just gives me chills. And its not because I go to SF that I love this song, I just do.:D

George- thanks for keepin the drinks flowin.

Dan - mad girls were rubberneckin. Go figure

Kosta - Happy B'day...I better hear the factory whistle this weeknd

And whats up to the other CP heads that were in the house that I met. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

But Saleen I do have to commend you on your knowledge on DJ XXXX coming in on a certain Day ;)

I'M THE ALL KNOWING.... ps i also know you have the track as well;)

but xxxxxxx i hear is still not a done deal, but we'll see, the boys over at xxxxxx and xxxxxxx will not be able to compete and they will be pissed off!!!!!!! but nothing is set in stone so we'll see if it really happens....

but it don't matter to me, i get my xxxxxxx fix on labor day weekend...;)

I'M THE ALL KNOWING.... ps i also know you have the track as well;)

but xxxxxxx i hear is still not a done deal, but we'll see, the boys over at xxxxxx and xxxxxxx will not be able to compete and they will be pissed off!!!!!!! but nothing is set in stone so we'll see if it really happens....

but it don't matter to me, i get my xxxxxxx fix on labor day weekend...;)

LMAO..... CODE RED CODE RED SECURE THE EXITS IMMEDIATELY...

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED....

I know exactly what your saying.... Its going to be very interesting...

Rediculous............. Great night. Richie really caught everyone off guard, he changed around his set completely.

whats that song name he played at 2:10 ish w/ the whistle and the hard ass tech beat in the backround...... I have it but just need the name..... anyone??

Nice hanging w/ everyone.

Dibs- what up baby??

I was loving the Luz. First time I heard it at SF was the slow ass original version, that I was not feeling. The one he played last night was great and the best reaction in the place since the first time Goin Thru It was played this past winter on a Fri.

Saleen- you know everything, when will there be an autograph session w/ snacks and things????

Thanks George- you even kicked it up a notch yourself last night.

Kosta Took Over- Seriously took over as the whistling B day Boy..

Chris

Actually, i dont have the track, but i plan on getting it. And how could you say the madonna sucks?! I think that might even be BETTER than the luz. That song is sick. Maybe you have to see it being played in front of a crowd that appreciates it, like Metro or Merge, and FEEL the reaction...............:D

Originally posted by laurie619

THAT WOULD HAVE BOTHERED ME BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I THOUGHT THAT DENNY WAS GOOD, BUT NOW HE WILL PROB PLAY MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE TOO. . .HE BAN ME AND I STILL KNOW WHAT HE WILL PLAY...so Predictable :laugh: :laugh:

Here we go again....even though you are banned and you have been bashed to no end this week, you obviously have not had enough yet! Yet again another post and you can't go without mentioning Denny's name. Haven't you had enough yet?

It was a funny sight watching the CP people doing those fire drinks. :tongue: And George, that first shot you gave me was disgusting. Thanks for everything George.

I have to say it again, Richie was unbelievable last night.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by thesandman

I was loving the Luz. First time I heard it at SF was the slow ass original version, that I was not feeling.

Hey whassup Sandman? The only versions I ever heard at SoundFactory were the A cappella and the original version. I wasn't there at Metro last night but will bet it was the original version that JP mostly plays at SoundFactory. JP works the ish out of tracks so maybe you might have been confused with something else 'cuz as faras i know there is no slow version of Luzs' In Your Eyes. The best vocal i've been hearing since JP has been first playing it, sicknessssss!!!!! Along with the like a Prayer!!

Originally posted by Jsen7

Hey whassup Sandman? The only versions I ever heard at SoundFactory were the A cappella and the original version. I wasn't there at Metro last night but will bet it was the original version that JP mostly plays at SoundFactory. JP works the ish out of tracks so maybe you might have been confused with something else 'cuz as faras i know there is no slow version of Luzs' In Your Eyes. The best vocal i've been hearing since JP has been first playing it, sicknessssss!!!!! Along with the like a Prayer!!

I believe I heard the accapella over some real slow music.... not even house music, Uncle Buc will remember when he reads this.

It is def. a great vocal. Get your ass to Metro for a Thus!!!!

Holy Richie fucking rydell.

It just keeps getting better and better. Insane set once again. Obvious addition of great new tracks. cant wait till he drops them at Merge.

To everyone thatt was there last night thanks for everything. I had the time of my life. Still hungover. I actually think i was still drunk this morning.

Petey George and crew thanks for the moet last night.

Dibs playground,danfury,sandman,splash,bri15, fuck....whoelse. there were so many cp peeps there i just cant even remember now!!!!

Thanx to everyone. the party continues tonight at sandbar then tomorrow at Merge. Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kosta P.

WOW is all I can say:D

I had an unbelievable time yesterday, just woke up not to long ago.....

Nice meeting everyone, kostap, sandman, playground, djdanfury, brian1500, bmw4jay, and of course ml2k1. And anyone else I forgot to mention... I met a few of you last night.....

George those shots killed me, but dont worry I still love you:D

Kosta Happy Birthday:D