Clubplanet Nightlife Community

booty calls...

dgmodel

majority of the time.....u cannot salvage the friendship....that's because there is almost always one person who cares more......now....this like everything...comes in degrees.....depending on how much that person cares or feels.....with time....u may get your friend back.....but that person may be scorned and never be able to have a 'plutonic' relationship with u.............most of the time.....even if they do not let on.......ONE of the parties in a BC..or a 'fuck friend'....well...wishes or wants for more...and that is why they let this 'casual fucking' go on....because for at least a moment....they have the person....

yes, you *could* save the friendship.

funny that you mention it, just some days ago a fuckbuddy (we´ve been normal friends for 3 years before we started fucking) "broke up" with me. she had a boyfriend all the time so it´s somehow understandable. btw: her boyfriend does not get any sex, you know why? cause she can´t live her kinks with him. she told me she couldn´t do this anymore, she´s torn in two blah blah. i told her i like the situation as it is and i would NOT consider getting monogamous with her.

btw: what´s that anyway, she has 2 guys pleasing her but wants ME to be monogamous with her? lol is all i can say to this.

so she told me she wants to just be friends again. my instant reaction (which was what i told her) was "no. i don´t see you as a friend. and i don´t WANT to see you as a friend. if you see it really that way, stand up NOW (we were sitting on a bench in the park), i will not call you again, and will bounce any of your calls, when i see you on the street i will perhaps greet you, but that´s it."

well she didn´t get up, but she didn´t want to continue either. so *i* stood up and went away. we´ll see what happens. i say she crawls back to me in 7 days top.

back to my first statement, that you *could* save the friendship.

of course you *could*, but then i would have to RESTRICT myself and my DESIRES, and i don´t see why i should do this. seriously, with this girl it would be more torture than pleasure to be with her as friends, as i would constantly want to kiss her, eat her out, etc. i would constantly have to hold myself back. that´s no good for me, i rather never see her again than going through a constant mental TORTURE.

Originally posted by tastey

of course you *could*, but then i would have to RESTRICT myself and my DESIRES, and i don´t see why i should do this. seriously, with this girl it would be more torture than pleasure to be with her as friends, as i would constantly want to kiss her, eat her out, etc. i would constantly have to hold myself back. that´s no good for me, i rather never see her again than going through a constant mental TORTURE.

do u like her?...or is she just that delicious that u want to constantly be fucking her??? u know.........

Originally posted by misk

do u like her?...or is she just that delicious that u want to constantly be fucking her??? u know.........

i like every girl i´m fuc ... ummm making love with. with girls being exchangable i mean in general you can find something special in everyone if you just search. so yes, i DO like her AND i want to constantly rip her clothes off :)

but i like no one enough to let him constantly make me feel uneasy cause i have to restrict myself in the person´s presense.

now that i think about it, is there even a big difference between those? i mean there sure IS, but can you really TELL the difference?

Originally posted by tastey

now that i think about it, is there even a big difference between those? i mean there sure IS, but can you really TELL the difference?

at first.....usually no....but with time......it becomes clear.....there is a difference between a physical attraction that is accompanied by nothing more....and one that comes along with an emotional attraction as well............

at first.....usually no....but with time......it becomes clear.....there is a difference between a physical attraction that is accompanied by nothing more....and one that comes along with an emotional attraction as well............

IMO there is no "physical attraction" that is not accompanied by "emotional attraction", at least to some extend. this is why i am a very touchy guy with women. emotions follow biology, and the other way round :)!

IOW i think you can make a women horny by focussing on

a) majorly her body (neck biting, kissing, lots of touching, etc.) and therefor triggering her emotions that lead to the desired state or

B) majorly on making her FEEL loved, safe, comfortable, desired, etc. , whatever triggers (hint: find out!) her body to react and get wet :)

i´m talking about when you are ALREADY fucking or kissing or making out or whatever. by touching (being "physical") you CREATE feelings. in women anyway, in men too, but not in the same extent i think. this is why often after a ONS a woman begins to get FEELINGS for you even though you both agreed the night before that it would be a ONE time thing only.

so we´re basically talking about the difference between "desire" and "love", right?

in my book

desire- comes from needing something, from feeling incomplete. hunger is one type of desire. sexual hunger is another type. wanting a new house or car or babe or job are all forms of desire--instances of feeling like you want or need something that you don't currently have.

love- is essentially caring. it is similar to liking something--a more intense form of it--without any urge to have the thing you are liking. it is a giving impulse. it does not need. it radiates outwards and seeks to give rather than grabbing and trying to get. it is experienced as an overabundance of joy or gratitude which you then feel like sharing with others.

what ya all think?

Originally posted by dgmodel

how do you drop them, how do you get rid of "fuck friends" how do you move on with out ruining the friendship???

it is really tough. i dont think you can have someone as a fuck buddy and end it expecting things to turn into a normal friendship.

I think it depends on:

#1 the friendship you had before you were fuck buddies (if there was no friendship then its purely a physical thing and probably pointless to continue.)

#2 are you currently even friends (realistically) or do you just hang out to get a booty call.

#3 are either of you going to be hurt if you see the other person with someone else?

#4 can you hang out and not fuck???

i dont understand why people are so scared of ending these kinds of "friendships". If you are just seeing someone to fuck them they arent really a friend. unless you knew them for a long time before you began fucking & in that case you should be able to talk to them as a friend and explain how you feel, if they are hurt then it might end the friendship but at least you were straight with them.

:idea: something like that...

Originally posted by somebitch

#1 the friendship you had before you were fuck buddies (if there was no friendship then its purely a physical thing and probably pointless to continue.)

#2 are you currently even friends (realistically) or do you just hang out to get a booty call.

#3 are either of you going to be hurt if you see the other person with someone else?

#4 can you hang out and not fuck???

#1. just friends and thats how i see it in the future... nothing more.

#2. yes... but hardly see each other except through mutual friends.

#3. nopes... not in the least...

#4. absolutely...

just dont want awkwardness or bs to result from this... jsut want a clean break and for it not to happen in the future... blah...