Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whatever happened to...

xxsweetie

Originally posted by xxsweetie

friends coming first?

Why is it when a friend gets an unexpected booty call Saturday night plans get cancelled??? Whatever happened to the whole "bros before hoes" theory:confused:

some ppl live on a oneway street...

lol......everyone lays that crap on soooo thick......from 6th grade through marriage....chicks b4 dicks....broes b4 hoes......blah blah...

but when push comes to shove......there is about 5% of your friends that will come through....

I cannot stand that. I have something like that situation. One friend no mattter where we are cannot have a good time unless she is getting laid that night. I mean holy mopping around. so thet whole night goes towards her boy hunt. What happend to good old fashioned hanging out with the girls. What up wit dat shit...................

Originally posted by perns2002

I cannot stand that. I have something like that situation. One friend no mattter where we are cannot have a good time unless she is getting laid that night. I mean holy mopping around. so thet whole night goes towards her boy hunt. What happend to good old fashioned hanging out with the girls. What up wit dat shit...................

haha i feel so connected with that girl :)!

but as a friend you should show understanding. if i call one of my boys and tell him

"heeeey it´s me toby, how are you feeling dude? i´m feeling great. i just bagged this HOT blonde this afternoon, i swear she looks just like cameron diaz. you mind if we meet tomorrow? i mean you know the saying "strike while the iron is hot". i also heard she has some hot girlfriends, maybe i could arrange a bigger get together when you know what i mean ;)! i´ll call you tomorrow dude, ciao!"

he UNDERSTANDS, cause he knows he would act THE SAME WAY and i would show UNDERSTANDING too! and it´s not that you don´t know where to go when ONE of your friends cancels, do you?

i hate that shit too...

i think if you have plans with someone you should keep them no matter who comes into the picture. why fuck over a good friend for a one night thing.. if its more than a one night thing, you should be able to arrange something else with the other person or bring them along.

oh you know what else sux, when you do invite the guy along and your girls have an issue with it.. that happened to me this weekend. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

oh you know what else sux, when you do invite the guy along and your girls have an issue with it.. that happened to me this weekend. :rolleyes:

well speaking from experience (im dealing with this shit now) sometimes a bf just shouldn't be around...

one of my best friends will NOT leave her bf and hang with us girls without him... since may i have no seen her once alone... and the 4-5 times i have seen her, he's in tow... it's the most frustrating thing ever...

then again, i'm sure you do spend time with your girlies as well as spending time with the bf, and you keep the balance with everything... so this is just me bitching~ :)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

well speaking from experience (im dealing with this shit now) sometimes a bf just shouldn't be around...

one of my best friends will NOT leave her bf and hang with us girls without him... since may i have no seen her once alone... and the 4-5 times i have seen her, he's in tow... it's the most frustrating thing ever...

then again, i'm sure you do spend time with your girlies as well as spending time with the bf, and you keep the balance with everything... so this is just me bitching~ :)

i hang out with her just about every week alone.

hes not even a bf, just a friend & he was only gonna meet us for a drink or 2... she was just being petty. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xxsweetie

friends coming first?

Why is it when a friend gets an unexpected booty call Saturday night plans get cancelled??? Whatever happened to the whole "bros before hoes" theory:confused:

if it was a booty call from someone shes been lusting after, chances r shes thinking this is her only chance to get with him... and doesnt wanna ruin it.... so she screws u over hoping that b/c ur her "friend" ull understand..... and she knows ull always be there regardless so she takes advantage of u b/c of that. ;) just my $.02..... other than that, i cant think of any reasons why someone would be ok with fuckin their friend over for a booty call... and not even like thats a valid excuse... its just the only one i can think of

Originally posted by gmccookny

Get better friends!

:idea:

Def considering this idea myself.

I know exactly how you feel....I've been screwed over too many times by certain friends for their bf's or guys they are dating.

:blown:

I really don't understand how some people can be so messed up...I've always been the kind of person to value my friendships and maintain them, but some people do just use their friends when there is no guy in the picture.

I've come to the conclusion that you choose your own friends....and those who don't give a shit about me .....I won't give a shit about them either:D