Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you don't think the "in your eyes" mp3 is hot...

you couldnt be more correct! Even though the song is well over a year old, to finally be able to play it at home is awesome...i got tons of hot new songs this week and none come even close...the song is a masterpiece whether you are in SF or in your car!

Fliz :D

i like the mp3, but i dont think its the version that JP plays...SF system this and that, but im sure he has different edits because he is always playing songs at SF, editing em, then playing those, etc....this might be one of the earlier mixes

but i could be wrong:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i like the mp3, but i dont think its the version that JP plays...SF system this and that, but im sure he has different edits because he is always playing songs at SF, editing em, then playing those, etc....this might be one of the earlier mixes

but i could be wrong:laugh:

BG

you are wrong, but no worries. I thought the same until I listened to it a couple times. The only difference is that JP plays it at different speeds and might drop other beats to make it more intense... etc..

but yeah, without a doubt the track JP drops everytime he plays a set. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by deeznutz

you are wrong, but no worries. I thought the same until I listened to it a couple times. The only difference is that JP plays it at different speeds and might drop other beats to make it more intense... etc..

but yeah, without a doubt the track JP drops everytime he plays a set. :eek: :eek:

muzikman or wakeup (or any other jp experts:laugh: ) can i get a verification?

BG

I think the song is definitely hot but everyone is right about the Cancun version sounding better mostly because of JP's touch.

I actually edited my version in Cool Edit so that the beats are just as loud as the vocals now and it sounds good.

the same is true w/ like a prayer....i was listening 2 the cancun bootleg and i was trying 2 figure out what was different....if u listen 2 the break in the bootleg, JP loops the beat back over it 2 make it sound hot.....and i figured out exactly what it was that he did....im working on an edit that is pretty doppppppe :tongue:

muzikman or wakeup (or any other jp experts:laugh: ) can i get a verification?

BG

bro your clueless and a rookie like muzikman says. maybe if you been to SF more then 3 times and knew about spinnin other then mixing 2 tracks on a dual cd player. you'd realize all the shit jp does to this and any other track (delays,echos,samples, loops,isolates).... by the way dont be upset i didnt give u like a prayer over a month ago, i heard how bad u r about leakin tracks

Originally posted by wakeup

bro your clueless and a rookie like muzikman says. maybe if you been to SF more then 3 times and knew about spinnin other then mixing 2 tracks on a dual cd player. you'd realize all the shit jp does to this and any other track (delays,echos,samples, loops,isolates).... by the way dont be upset i didnt give u like a prayer over a month ago, i heard how bad u r about leakin tracks

Hey wakeup, do u ever say anything nice to anybody on this board or is being a dick a personality trait?:blown:

Originally posted by fuckinsensor

alright! im not the only one who it brought to tears!

I'm glad that I am not the only one. Even if it does not bring tears to my eyes...it will always be one of those tunes that gives me the chills.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

it just seems like u never have anything positive to say to ANYBODY.

well everyone i respond to i know esp when im a wiseass except for idiots like u asking for tracks or ur dicks wet cause someone leaked luz and madonna last week. many times i post tracks im feeling thats pretty positive cause mp3 hewas can search for them most of the time to no avail :laugh:...as u can see my reply was being a wiseass to barry.i always bust his balls about spinnin cds and bein clueless cause he hasnt been to sf much. so dont assume im a dick cause i post something to someone

its cool.......ryan is just bitter cause he is an old man and cant get over reliving his "glory days" at good ole SF:laugh:

and i know alllllll about fuckin with a track, but the version out there just sounds too weak...it just doesnt seem like it could be the one ive heard the 2.5 times ive gone to SF:laugh:

and by the way ryan, :finger:

BG

its cool.......ryan is just bitter cause he is an old man and cant get over reliving his "glory days" at good ole SF:laugh:

and i know alllllll about fuckin with a track, but the version out there just sounds too weak...it just doesnt seem like it could be the one ive heard the 2.5 times ive gone to SF:laugh:

and by the way ryan, :finger:

BG

your right about getting old by 1 am at temps sun i was beat but then again i was up at 7am .....sober so i bounced:finger:

Originally posted by wakeup

lmfaooooo :laugh:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Maybe I'm just the only guy on here who ISN'T into SF music (other than Mr. Moderator of course...)

I'm into GOOD music....some SF music is "good' and some is "awful"....I don't think it is fair to label everyone here...

Fliz