Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth's stupid sob story...

joeg

Originally posted by quoth

1st off i am not tryin to come off as a drama whore here....2nd...for the most part i DO keep my personal life off the boards and like to remain that way...but in this instance i dont even know who or what to turn to cause none of my friends are around right now and the girl i was seeing, i am no longer seeing, so i kinda have like no one right now to immediately turn to but listen...

Translation: I have no friends... so i'm going to have to talk about this on the board just to make myself feel better...

i really need yer prayers and shit or anything for my mom and my personal situation...no she is not dying or anything but mentally she has gone off the deep end and there is no coming back. Not until now have signs of her mental illness shown visibly as they have this past week and a half, though the problems has been there for years and just gotten progressively worse.

Translation: My stupid cunt of a mom has some debilitating, brain-eating disorder that I'm going to fall victim to in a few years if I haven't already.

At 21, i just had to witness my mother removed from my household and i am still young and jesus christ that just was the hardest thing i just saw. But she has been talking sucidal lately and me, my sister and my father had no choice but to do this and get her help because we feared for our own lives as well.

Translation: My mom wants to commit suicide because my entire family is a complete joke, which is why I can't get close to anyone, and I have all kinds of undirected anger. I'm going to be even more of an emotional mess than I already am when she finally slits those pretty little wrists of hers with that butter knife in the kitchen.

I mean no one can possibly understand my fucking saddness right now from a bunch of things that have happened to me lately but yet i just move on with life and say fuck it...this is what is meant to be...but seeing my mother...the woman who gave birth to me...the woman who has nurtered me...the woman who without her conception i wouldnt be the 6' 4" guy that i am today...seeing her say to me before she goes to be evaulauted "listen, i want you to stay with yer aunt in brooklyn...she will take care of you best...your never gonna see me again...i love you michael." that is right there the truly saddest 2 minutes of my entire fucking life cause my mother practically just told me that A) she won't see me cause she will be in a mental ward B) she is contemplating suicide...

Translation: My mother doesn't want to ever see me again, becuase shes so fucked up, she wants to end her pitiful life that gave birth to the 6' 4" guy i am and is deeply saddened by the pitiful little whacko shes brought into the world... I can only hope she commits suicide before being commited into a padded room for a LONG time... because most patients in those 'hospitals' are treated really poorly... in fact... a lot of them are physically/sexually abused.... just as I was as a child...

Now all i have been doing all day and even right this minute is cry like a motherfuck at this situation cause it didnt have to be like this but sometimes life gives you no choice...but this has been ongoing and only now has reached the end of the line and my worst fear now is that in her evaulation they say that is fine when we know she is not. But what is done is done.

Translation: I'm crying like a little girl, because I have a real problem, just like my mother, and my entire world is crashing down around me... I'm so angry because life wasn't fair to me... and this whole thing has had a detrimental effect on my mind throughout my childhood...

I know you people are prolly like why the fuck is he talking about this...but i honestly dont care about the attention factor..i care for the release and venting factor cause no one can understand all the negative things happening in my life as of late...but i strive and just move on and live and try not to let it affect me.

You're right mike, no one cares... and you've been an asshole to people on this board for a long time, even when they had real problems... and it will effect you, just as the rest of your childhood has fucked you up...

So all i ask is for some reassuring words even if u completely cant stand my posts or the persona of "QUOTH" i am very desperate right now and still fear my mother taking her own life.

I just thank anyone who took the time to read MY personal life drama which i chose to post about.

Reassurance? sorry... you're mom is fucked... she'll never be cured... she'll either kill herself or spend time in a mental ward being raped by the guards trying to fix the problem you'll have to deal with in the future...

Maybe if she hadn't fucked you up so much as a kid, you'd have some real friends to help you through this tough time in your life...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh:

ohhh, you all take the boards to seriously... i'm sure quoth won't even care... he doesn't care what a board loser like me says or does...

I'm fat and don't get laid, hes got a disturbing mess of a childhood with a suicidal mother... we're all just havin fun!

:laugh: :laugh:

;)

Originally posted by spragga25

I saw that.....cp isn't the 6th grade revisited...try to realize that

It's still there.

Don't try to drag me into this. I do think this post is wrong. Yes, it's fucked up to talk about quoth's mom like that.

That wasn't the point of my post.

Originally posted by hoke

It's still there.

Don't try to drag me into this. I do think this post is wrong. Yes, it's fucked up to talk about quoth's mom like that.

That wasn't the point of my post.

um...what WUZ the point of your post then? Still offering some "perspective"?

Originally posted by phatman

...change your sig...

WHAT THE FUCK -- do you people ever bother to try to UNDERSTAND what I write???

I do NOT think what Joe did is okay. It's not going to do anyone any good. It IS an eye for an eye, and we can already see that it's causing drama and resentment.

Don't even TRY to make me sound like something I'm not. I'm a fan of compassion, and quite honestly, it sickens me the way quoth tears into people -- especially Joe -- on this board. Does that make Joe's post okay? NO. Does it make it fucking IRONIC that you're all ganging up on Joe right now? YES.

Go ahead, say I take the boards too seriously... everyone already thinks that.

Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to live my life according to my own principles... and I will NOT hesitate to voice a rational perspective where I feel it's needed.

Originally posted by joeg

Translation: I have no friends... so i'm going to have to talk about this on the board just to make myself feel better...

Translation: My stupid cunt of a mom has some debilitating, brain-eating disorder that I'm going to fall victim to in a few years if I haven't already.

Translation: My mom wants to commit suicide because my entire family is a complete joke, which is why I can't get close to anyone, and I have all kinds of undirected anger. I'm going to be even more of an emotional mess than I already am when she finally slits those pretty little wrists of hers with that butter knife in the kitchen.

Translation: My mother doesn't want to ever see me again, becuase shes so fucked up, she wants to end her pitiful life that gave birth to the 6' 4" guy i am and is deeply saddened by the pitiful little whacko shes brought into the world... I can only hope she commits suicide before being commited into a padded room for a LONG time... because most patients in those 'hospitals' are treated really poorly... in fact... a lot of them are physically/sexually abused.... just as I was as a child...

Translation: I'm crying like a little girl, because I have a real problem, just like my mother, and my entire world is crashing down around me... I'm so angry because life wasn't fair to me... and this whole thing has had a detrimental effect on my mind throughout my childhood...

You're right mike, no one cares... and you've been an asshole to people on this board for a long time, even when they had real problems... and it will effect you, just as the rest of your childhood has fucked you up...

Reassurance? sorry... you're mom is fucked... she'll never be cured... she'll either kill herself or spend time in a mental ward being raped by the guards trying to fix the problem you'll have to deal with in the future...

Maybe if she hadn't fucked you up so much as a kid, you'd have some real friends to help you through this tough time in your life...

Holy sheet! :eek:

Originally posted by spragga25

um...what WUZ the point of your post then? Still offering some "perspective"?

Yes, please see above.

*sigh*

I think this whole situation is incredibly sad, for so many reasons.

wow joe. this is an all new fucking low for you.

you seem to be getting younger and younger as the days go by. pretty soon youre going to be back in pampers.

What Quoth is dealing with right now... you havent dealt with anything even a tenth as serious in your entire life put together. And you know what? I wouldnt wish it on anyone in a million years.

There is absolutely no justifiable reason for this. I dont care how much shit he's given you. and by the way, you give your share right back, so dont act all innocent.

I'm so disgusted a can hardly breathe. Do me a favor and please forget every personal thing I have ever told you about my life.