Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth's stupid sob story...

joeg

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

What Quoth is dealing with right now... you havent dealt with anything even a tenth as serious in your entire life put together. And you know what? I wouldnt wish it on anyone in a million years.

Sorry dude but i agree. Nobody can understand what this is all about, especially not someone who has never lost a parent or dealt with such a horrendous situation before. I'm not sure what your story is, but for those of u out there who have 2 parents in good health march straight home and tell them how much u appreciate them. Because one day they won't be there and you will kick yourself. Quoth has been through a lot, nobody could possibly understand him, nobody except himself.

Yes this is JUST a message board, but there are lines. Nobody ever messes with my family.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

Sorry dude but i agree. Nobody can understand what this is all about, especially not someone who has never lost a parent or dealt with such a horrendous situation before. I'm not sure what your story is, but for those of u out there who have 2 parents in good health march straight home and tell them how much u appreciate them. Because one day they won't be there and you will kick yourself. Quoth has been through a lot, nobody could possibly understand him, nobody except himself.

Yes this is JUST a message board, but there are lines. Nobody ever messes with my family.

:laugh:

you shouldn't take personal shots at other people if you live in a glass house...

where is that almost-orphan, fuckstick, anyway??? I was definately expecting a response before I left work...

i usually keep my mouth shut

and i think that Joe's being a dick right now

but if any of you are surprised you shouldn't be.

quoth unmercifully fucks with joe

if i were joe i'd hate quoth too

quoth brings this on himself just as much as joe brings quoths comments on himself

its hypocritical for any of you to say otherwise. i could be wrong, but i'd guess if roles were reversed quoth would have done something similar in his own style.

which is also fucked up and i don't like the whole thing.

now, i didn't read all of quoth's original post or anything, but at least joe started a different thread for this instead of fucking with a very serious one.

no winners here.

not defending anyone

just think that if you think that constantly making fun of someone's virginity / body in front of all their friends day after day isn't AS BAD for someone as this was, i think you're all mistaken. if you're board persona is to lash out at people you should expect it in return...that's just the way the world works.

_____

mike, hope your mom gets better kid.

I'm seriously cant believe what I'm seeing.......

Quoth with his shoots at Joe in the past......Joe with this.....You 2 need to stop this shit cause its getting wayyyyy too personal....I'm friends with both of you and honestly, this doesnt make either of you look better in anyone's eye's.....Just my .2 cents......

My $.02

Joe.....I'd drop you

I get shit all the time about gyros, gyro juice, Greek fag jokes, wrestling around with lil boys, wrestling with boys in tights, etc.....I never take it personally. You not only hit an extremely personal issue, you kept going till not only did you insert the dagger but you twisted it to open up the gash then poured salt in it. You went overboard.

I'd fuck you up

jon is right, we all joke around with eachother.

we throw jokes back and forward, really offensive jokes.

But joe u just went to far, u made a joke out of quoth personal life, and u brought his family into it. NO JOKE anyone who knows me i joke around with people, people joke around with me, But u would say that to me, I would come up and punch u in ur mouth without saying anything

I honestly can't believe you wrote this..I dont know you that well, I met you a few times, but this thread just helped learn more about you..and I'm kind of glad I didn't get to know you. You have no heart.. I dont care what kind of issues you guys have with each other..what YOU just did..IS WRONG...I lost ALL my respect for you, that's just FUKED UP what you did, and if I was Mike, I wouldn't even reply to this post, because this post is just STUPID, all it does, is shows how stupid and low you are!!

and dont make it seem like people take message boards to seriously!! because you just crossed a like..a line that no1 should cross...EVER...YOU FUCKED UP ROYALY...not only in my eyes, but I'm sure in everyone else's too..

and this thread..did nothing good for you..Just makes me wonder what you would have done in his situation..!!!! WOW..I have no words for you..JUST ANGER!

FUKED UP.!!!:mad:

Originally posted by barvybe

just think that if you think that constantly making fun of someone's virginity / body in front of all their friends day after day isn't AS BAD for someone as this was, i think you're all mistaken. if you're board persona is to lash out at people you should expect it in return...that's just the way the world works.

Exactly.

jon: gyro jokes are just that... jokes... you and I make connoli/gyro jokes all the time... its in fun with no personal chords and we know theres no malice intended.

quoth said it today, i think... "its not a joke... its truth"...

so if he wants to play with truth... then this is what happens.

I'll reiterate the old saying... "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..." and go ahead and look... hes almost ALWAYS the one throwing the FIRST stone.

honestly... I doubt mike will even fucking care what a little nothing like myself has to say about his situation... if he truley stands by the whole "i don't care about the boards, its just entertainment" gimmick... then this will offend all of you more than him... guess we'll just have to see if he sticks to his schtick...

Originally posted by joeg

Exactly.

jon: gyro jokes are just that... jokes... you and I make connoli/gyro jokes all the time... its in fun with no personal chords and we know theres no malice intended.

I'll reiterate the old saying... "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..." and go ahead and look... hes almost ALWAYS the one throwing the FIRST stone.

honestly... I doubt mike will even fucking care what a little nothing like myself has to say about his situation... if he truley stands by the whole "i don't care about the boards, its just entertainment" gimmick... then this will offend all of you more than him... guess we'll just have to see if he sticks to his schtick...

U JUST CROSSED THE LINE THIS TIME...! THIS IS PERSONAL...YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE THERE...EVER!! I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T APPRECIATE COMMENTS LIKE THAT GOING TOWARDS YOUR FAMILY IN THE TIME OF NEED!!!

Originally posted by sexxyme

U JUST CROSSED THE LINE THIS TIME...! THIS IS PERSONAL...YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE THERE...EVER!! I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T APPRECIATE COMMENTS LIKE THAT GOING TOWARDS YOUR FAMILY IN THE TIME OF NEED!!!

Joe might have crossed the line but so did Quoth on more than one occasion and Joe before this never really retaliated.....Whatever though...Its all childish.....

Originally posted by joeg

Exactly.

Whatever....there is a certain level you take things....always. Bustin on people for this or that is one thing but when you state a truley personal situation and poke malicious humor....over and over again......at it, you are crossing into truely personal territory.

What I would have done is take a trip to your pad and simply asked to talk to you and the minute I saw you I'd disgrace you in front of your mother, father, and any and all siblings by breaking your jaw and continuing until you were so beat down from hits that you couldn't raise your arms to defend yourself.........

But thats just me

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Whatever....there is a certain level you take things....always. Bustin on people for this or that is one thing but when you state a truley personal situation and poke malicious humor....over and over again......at it, you are crossing into truely personal territory.

yeah... I agree.... and thats what he does... but I'm not a violent man, nor a law-breaker.... so this thread will have to do...

(did you intentionally agree with me, or did you not realize you proved my point?)

Originally posted by sexxyme

U JUST CROSSED THE LINE THIS TIME...! THIS IS PERSONAL...YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE THERE...EVER!!

wow... I don't ever remember anyone saying that in my defense...

did you just start reading the boards today? I really don't have the patience to drag up all 2500 of his posts attacking me...

. . . Read!:

Soldiers when in desperate straits lose the sense of fear. If there is no place of refuge, they will stand firm. If they are in hostile country, they will show a stubborn front. If there is no help for it, they will fight hard.

Do not pursue an enemy who simulates flight; do not attack soldiers whose temper is keen.

Do not swallow bait offered by the enemy. Do not interfere with an army that is returning home.

When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.

Such is the art of warfare.

. . . Explanation given . . .

Originally posted by djjonstephen

What I would have done is take a trip to your pad and simply asked to talk to you and the minute I saw you I'd disgrace you in front of your mother, father, and any and all siblings by breaking your jaw and continuing until you were so beat down from hits that you couldn't raise your arms to defend yourself.........

But thats just me

This sounds like an appropriate course of action.

Originally posted by roha3000

This sounds like an appropriate course of action.

If I had went to his house and 'broke his arms'... I highly doubt i'd have any more people seeing my point of view than I do right now... "bro, thats not right... you can't just beat someone up when you get mad... grow up"

lol... this board cracks me up...

mike: puts things in perspective, eh? Thanks.

Originally posted by spragga25

I saw that.....cp isn't the 6th grade revisited...try to realize that

hey adam, what would you do if someone constantly addressed you with the N word... (you don't even have to answer that... just think about it...)

WOW I cant even believe I just read that I think my jaw dropped...

I can understand where you would get pissed off over Quoths jokes at you and he doesnt put things into perspective with the whole making fun of you thing , but you just dont go there with the family. Do you even know what a rough time hes having right now? I would never EVER wish the pain that he probably has on anyone. I've never met you or Quoth , but from my reading the boards, I dont think I've ever seen him ask for help, so you know how bad this must be for him. What was the point in this thread, to go out of your way and hurt him even more then he already probably is. How are you goin to want to do that to someone? It hurts to be in his position and you just dont go and do what you did. And Marty, retaliation and sticking up for yourself is one thing, but this was just downright brutal and heartless.

I can tell you this much, and I think many people will agree with me here...

I can tolerate a lot more that is said about me, than comments said about my family. If you make fun of me, I can handle it. But to attack my family, who you don't even know, its a whole other story. I would unmercifully beat someone who spoke about my family like that. If you want to hit a nerve and have someone retalitate, you definitely found a way. Joe I am sure you knew this when you made those comments and now you are subject to whatever comes your way.

Originally posted by destiny779

WOW I cant even believe I just read that I think my jaw dropped...

I can understand where you would get pissed off over Quoths jokes at you and he doesnt put things into perspective with the whole making fun of you thing , but you just dont go there with the family. Do you even know what a rough time hes having right now? I would never EVER wish the pain that he probably has on anyone. I've never met you or Quoth , but from my reading the boards, I dont think I've ever seen him ask for help, so you know how bad this must be for him. What was the point in this thread, to go out of your way and hurt him even more then he already probably is. How are you goin to want to do that to someone? It hurts to be in his position and you just dont go and do what you did. And Marty, retaliation and sticking up for yourself is one thing, but this was just downright brutal and heartless.

. . . You wanna talk about brutal and heartless? . . . :mad: . . try living with the kind of ridicule that Quoth gave to Joe every day of your fucking LIFE!! . . Try getting that not only from people you hate, but from friends and family as well!! . . I've been there, and for all of you that say "that's just too fucking low" . . well you KNOW WHAT!!!. . you all should read my fucking quote above, cause it's 100 percent FUCKING TRUE!! . . .:mad: . . . I know I haven't been the warmest person to Joe lately, and Joe and I have discussed it in private .. . but I just had to speak up here . .

I talked to Mike about why he doesn't like joe . .and truth is, his annoyance (READ ANNOYANCE) is that joe comes off as a kid . .As some kind of sidekick . .And truth is, joe, when he takes on that role annoys me at times too . .but YOU KNOW WHAT??!!?? . . YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEBODY, YOU TELL HIM OR HER EXACTLY . . . EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH THEM, and YOU SETTLE IT IN PRIVATE . . . CAUSE YOU BRING IT PUBLIC AND THE ONLY OPTION IN THE END IS TO FIGHT BACK!!

And what else is the kid gonna say? . . what the fuck else . . WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS HE GONNA DEFEND HIMSELF WITH!!! .. . . Nah, you all want him to lay down like the fat kid he is . . I been there, and all I can tell you is there is a certain boiling point after which anything is game and all punches will be pulled . . .

I don't condone what Joe said, it's a tough thing to go through something like what Mike is going through with his mom (AND , FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'VE BEEN THERE AS WELL, SO DON'T ANY OF YOU FUCKS EVEN TRY TO INSINUATE THAT I DON'T KNOW MIKE'S PAIN!!!) . . If I was joe and I received that kind of abuse I would have taken Mike's skull and bounced it off the fucking pavement until he didn't GO ANYMORE! . . I would fuck that kid up so badly that his embodiement of fear. . the ONE SYMBOL IN HIS LIFE OF WHAT TERRIFIES HIM WOULD BE MY FACE!!!. . Mike is actually lucky that Joe is such a mild guy. . . 'cause I've seen the object of ridicule snap in the past, and it AINT PRETTY .. . .

. . Theres only so much festering disgusting anger that you can keep inside yourself until you gotta let it out . . .

BOTH PARTIES in this equation have taken things too far, anyone who says otherwize IS FUCKING IGNORANT! . . . :mad: . .

. . . And I'd also like to say . . Alot of what I said above smacks in the face of what I'd said in private earlier, but you know what, I gotta stick up for Joe, cause I know what he's going through all to well! . . . :mad: . .