Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone get any ass this weekend?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

damn straight!.... so someone fess up.

besides its an excuse for someone to spice up the board with a juicy story.

After a long night of drinking they finally crashed at her place. . .

He spread himself on the bed, mind spinning, staring at her getting undressed.

He then asked her, "can i see it?". . .she looked at him a bit shocked and didnt refuse. . .went into her little black box and whipped it out. His eyes widened and took it from her hand. "Its big" he whispered. . .and pulled her half naked body to his side by her wrist. He kissed her stomach and ran his tounge up and down between her breasts, grabbing her firm behind with his free hand.

Pushing her down on her back he asked her "can i fuck u with it?" and she said nothing but instead started to pull down her pants. . .

He stopped her and undressed her instead. . .kissing every inch of exposed skin that came from under her dark jeans. . .

While finally ripping the last leg off, he started his way back up, his tounge moist and his mind frame set. . .he worked his way to her sweet spot and began to lap away. . .

Already wet and ready for action, she grabbed his head and dug his face a little deeper. . .his tounge furiously working.

He then slowed up the pace and then completley stopped. . .

then she felt it. . .something soft, something sleek. . .something stiff. . .he didnt ram it, or sneak it in. . .he just slipped it in. . .and then began to "fuck her with it". . .his tounge back at her clitoris. . .and her moans in the air. . .

Never feeling that way before. . .(but always wanting to experience what it would be like :tongue:) she moaned, and screamed and even shouted "Petey", while he went by a different name :laugh:. . .she wondered if he would get penis envy but the shouts only seemed to make him more aroused. . .:eek:

And after a few more moments. . .of the most incredible moments of my, errr, her life. . .she came. . .and then he had his way with her. . .her mouth at his cock while she rubbed her pussy, her ass smacking into his pelvis. . .sweat moans screams spanks. . .and all her secret keep away toys never to be seen, were used. . .and after 3 hours of 3 sets of the best sex in her life. . .they passed out. . .still quite drunk. . .and still quite high, for their sexual appetites had been far more satisfied than she had ever expected. . .

and right before her final thoughts rested and she slept, she giggled at the quote of the night. . ."i wish someone could have seen u. . .u took those 9" like a champ". . . :drunk:

~needless to say, the next afternoon, because ummm, the night was lonnnnng, her neighbors looked at her a little different. . .

:confused: ~

the end. gotta go!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

After a long night of drinking they finally crashed at her place. . .

He spread himself on the bed, mind spinning, staring at her getting undressed.

He then asked her, "can i see it?". . .she looked at him a bit shocked and didnt refuse. . .went into her little black box and whipped it out. His eyes widened and took it from her hand. "Its big" he whispered. . .and pulled her half naked body to his side by her wrist. He kissed her stomach and ran his tounge up and down between her breasts, grabbing her firm behind with his free hand.

Pushing her down on her back he asked her "can i fuck u with it?" and she said nothing but instead started to pull down her pants. . .

He stopped her and undressed her instead. . .kissing every inch of exposed skin that came from under her dark jeans. . .

While finally ripping the last leg off, he started his way back up, his tounge moist and his mind frame set. . .he worked his way to her sweet spot and began to lap away. . .

Already wet and ready for action, she grabbed his head and dug his face a little deeper. . .his tounge furiously working.

He then slowed up the pace and then completley stopped. . .

then she felt it. . .something soft, something sleek. . .something stiff. . .he didnt ram it, or sneak it in. . .he just slipped it in. . .and then began to "fuck her with it". . .his tounge back at her clitoris. . .and her moans in the air. . .

Never feeling that way before. . .(but always wanting to experience what it would be like :tongue:) she moaned, and screamed and even shouted "Petey", while he went by a different name :laugh:. . .she wondered if he would get penis envy but the shouts only seemed to make him more aroused. . .:eek:

And after a few more moments. . .of the most incredible moments of my, errr, her life. . .she came. . .and then he had his way with her. . .her mouth at his cock while she rubbed her pussy, her ass smacking into his pelvis. . .sweat moans screams spanks. . .and all her secret keep away toys never to be seen, were used. . .and after 3 hours of 3 sets of the best sex in her life. . .they passed out. . .still quite drunk. . .and still quite high, for their sexual appetites had been far more satisfied than she had ever expected. . .

and right before her final thoughts rested and she slept, she giggled at the quote of the night. . ."i wish someone could have seen u. . .u took those 9" like a champ". . . :drunk:

~needless to say, the next afternoon, because ummm, the night was lonnnnng, her neighbors looked at her a little different. . .

:confused: ~

the end. gotta go!

I have such a hard on right now

Damn girl ...I thought I had fun....

I have to take it easy with all the :licker: though I keep tearing the little stringy thing under my tounge. I cant help it though...I just need to :licker: deeper and deeper....and she wont let me stop..heh

Im going to order the "Squirmy Dragon" for her....shes a wild one.

and im getting a lil too old for marathons these days. :laugh:

:flame:

So I am walkin down the BLVD in seaside on saturdya nite and i see these 3 girls walkin in front of me. A group of guys behind are like "go for it". Sure enough, i did. One girl was sooo samshed cuz it was her 24th b-day. she asks me to walk wit her back to her her hotel and i do. We get back to the room and the couch and bed are in 2 differnt rooms. So we start follin around on the couch. I then tell her i need to go to Waterworks to get my car and she comes wit me. As we get back to her hotel, soem guy is standgin on the sidewalk. He yells at me "what are you doin wit my girlfriend". I was like "FUCKKKKK". She then replies by sayin to him "Its been a year, get over it cuz i know i did". HE wouldn't leaver her alone. So i get the cop who was workin the hotel and i informed of the situtation. 2 minutes later, guy takes off and me and her go upstairs. we start gettin it on on the couch and then she hops on top me and starts ridin and fucki nthe shit outta me. This is at like 5am. 6am rolls around and she is out cold. I quietly slip out of bed, put my clothes and got the hell outta there because i had work at noon and i missed my own bed