Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taller girls go for shorter guys?/?

georgym

OK, well im not tall by American male standards (5'9''), but walking in the city, you're bound to run into some tall ladies, some 6' and over.

I was just in the elevator, and struck up a nice conversation with this tall blonde gal who must have been 6'.

She's starting at my job, and we might do lunch one day.

So im wondering if something like Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman is possible in the real world :confused:

you know, i feel as if i'm in a similar situation. i never was fond of shorter guys, i like taller guys =T but if my homegirl could last with her bf who was shorter than her for 2 years, maybe i can too!

i'd have to ditto on this question too!

i'm 5'10" and i used to have a big-time thing for shorter guys. but i mean under 5'8" or so. i didn't really notice that it was a "thing" until it always turned out that way. i guess it really was a requirement. but those situations never turned out well, because it always worked out that the guy eventually had issues with my being taller - you know, the napoleanic complex thang. they were all too insecure about it. i'm older now, so maybe guys wouldn't be so threatened by my height, but i'm over the "he's gotta be short" thing. my last bf was exactly my height, and he kept making little comments about how he "felt like a midget," but i thought it was the best combo ever. i'd like to find that again...

well... ahem!! ::clearsthroat::

Being a tall guy myself (6' 4") i really find nothing against the whole tall chics shorter guy things...to be honest...i like both short and tall chics...and i like them both equally for different reasons...mostly being sexual.

I mean for one...shorter girls like take tastyt for example (lol u knew u were gonna be an example) fuckin...the girl is mad short and i think its really hot actually cause i think of how tight she prolly is and also how large my cock is being that i have bigger body parts, not to mention,the fact i prolly couldn't get all of it inside her tiny little snatch, but its incredibly hot to see such a little person working on such a huge member.

Furthermore...as for tall chics...i think they are incredibly sexy (of course if they are sexy in general) mainly what does it for me with them are LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT SEXY FUCKIN LEGS SMOOTH AS SILK (mmm lubiderm works wonders ladies) but the hot thing also about them is that here i am this tall and yet...its just more woman to work on and also its more built up when i start kissing her ankles..slowly upward to her calves...then giving a straight lick from her inner thigh starting at her knee..ALLLLLLL THE WAY UP...reaching her thong...tugging it...then pulling it to the side and.....

WHEW! :eek:

Well I'm not huge or nothing, but I'm 5'7 and I CAN'T stand dating shorter or the same height guys cause I can't wear my big shoes (Shit, I'm almost 6 foot with my shoes on). I have a real complex about little guys. I guess it really doesn't matter, but I feel like the damn jolly green giant around them and I have to wear flatter shoes...and it just sucks. I dated a guy that was like 5'4-5'5 and I was constantly hunched over trying not to look so damn tall. I'm ALL legs, so it's kinda hard to hide em...ya know?? I tend to date guys that are AT LEAST 6 foot...but for me, the taller, the better.:D:licker:

Originally posted by quoth

I mean for one...shorter girls like take tastyt for example (lol u knew u were gonna be an example) fuckin...the girl is mad short and i think its really hot actually cause i think of how tight she prolly is and also how large my cock is being that i have bigger body parts, not to mention,the fact i prolly couldn't get all of it inside her tiny little snatch, but its incredibly hot to see such a little person working on such a huge member.

You remember how I told you women can always tell appx. how big a guy is??? Well, I guess you guys are pretty darn astute as well, when it comes to telling how tight us ladies are... ;) :grin: :cool:

Originally posted by tastyt

You remember how I told you women can always tell appx. how big a guy is??? Well, I guess you guys are pretty darn astute as well, when it comes to telling how tight us ladies are... ;) :grin: :cool:

OMGGGGGGGGGG JUST FOR THAT IM GOING TO FUCK YER TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY

eh..or least say i will in like really big fuckin font. ;)

Originally posted by weyes

height don't matta when you lyin' down ;) .

But it DOES when you're standing up *no shower sex 4 U!!!*

Anyhow, it's more a matter of back pain....anything more than a 6 inch difference can usually cause problems, but if you're 5'9 I'm sure you won't run into that problem unless you're shagging Rebecca Lobo.

Straight to the point, most of the taller girls I know prefer taller guys, but they don't seem to be as picky about that as women in the 5'5" to 5'8" range. Also, most of the taller women I know into shorter guys are just big all around, ya dig?