Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just sayin' whattup.

I hardly ever post here unless I am posting about one of the parties clubplanet is featuring. So since I had a little extra time, just wanted to say hello 2 u folks. Hey, maybe I'll even graduate to going to a meet-up in the near future. U never know. From what Dave tells me, u guys are a buncha freaks (kidding).

Keep on postin' kids. :)

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

I hardly ever post here unless I am posting about one of the parties clubplanet is featuring. So since I had a little extra time, just wanted to say hello 2 u folks. Hey, maybe I'll even graduate to going to a meet-up in the near future. U never know. From what Dave tells me, u guys are a buncha freaks (kidding).

Keep on postin' kids. :)

there are some nice ppl here on CP. come out and find out for yourself.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey!

You're in Westbury? I went to the source mall yesterday at Virgin Records to pick up the new DJ shadow

Im a fellow long islander livin in Freeport. What up :D

george you're in freeport?? i didn't know that! i'm right around the corner from you in valley stream :D

Originally posted by mssabina

george you're in freeport?? i didn't know that! i'm right around the corner from you in valley stream :D

Nice :D

I pass you every day on the way to the city. Do you ever go out to RVC for drinks?

we should meet up one night out there ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey!

You're in Westbury? I went to the source mall yesterday at Virgin Records to pick up the new DJ shadow

Im a fellow long islander livin in Freeport. What up :D

I'm about 10 minutes from the Source Mall. I don't get over there as much as I should. I like the Wiz better price-wise. But Virgin has a much bigger selection. From the looks of this post we could do a damn Long Island CP meet-up.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

I'm about 10 minutes from the Source Mall. I don't get over there as much as I should. I like the Wiz better price-wise. But Virgin has a much bigger selection. From the looks of this post we could do a damn Long Island CP meet-up.

hell, i would guess a third of the new york board is from long island... we totally could

hey Derreck- whats up? glad youre posting something other than webster hall! :tongue: yeah, you should definitely show up to a meet-up soon. (and yeah, we are a bunch of freaks)

hey DaVe- when's the next one exactly?

PS- I'm from Mastic-Shirley (exit 68). My parents were from Hicksville. Although I havent gone further east than brooklyn in about 8 years.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

hey Derreck- whats up? glad youre posting something other than webster hall! :tongue: yeah, you should definitely show up to a meet-up soon. (and yeah, we are a bunch of freaks)

PS- I'm from Mastic-Shirley (exit 68). My parents were from Hicksville. Although I havent gone further east than brooklyn in about 8 years.

What have u guys done for meet-ups in the past? Restaurants? Lounges? Just curious. And I am right on the border of Westbury/Hicksville. I live *IN* Westbury (mailing address and all) but the school district is Hicksville. Weird shit.